MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 794

[Deleted]
Can somebody tell me. Why im not able to fill tab[][] in below example ????????? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                                  |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property...
In the Build 600 MQL4 Reference it says "Properties described in included files are completely ignored. Properties must be specified in the main mq4-file." They are talking about the #property statement. It was allowed in Build 509 but not anymore!!!! How are we supposed to know this? MetaQuotes...
Dear Guys I am facing problem with expiration datetime of pending order. i try to set Expiration time only 60 seconds. It give me error : "GBPUSD,Daily: Error opening BUY order! invalid trade parameters" But when i set 900 seconds then it will work. What is the problem. don't i set any seconds....
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Our service process starts MT4 Terminal ( parameters are configured in the start.ini file). It was working fine with 509 build but becomes broken after update to the build 6xx. What is the Data folder, when MT4 terminal is running under LocalSystem account? We tried to start service from
  news.data  (1)
Hi, Does anyone know any tools to parse news.data or convert it to a text file? Thanks
Hey guys, I am creating just a very basic EA that says if certain conditions are met for both and sell, then PlaySound. The conditions look like this: if((iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1)>iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,1))&&(Open[1]>iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,1))) // open buy...
[Deleted]
Hello, How to display, with a indicator, the Weekly Close, in a Daily or H4 graph ? Any helps welcome. Regards,
Hi, I have a question about On Balance Volume. Is it possible to put horizontal line which is always in the middle, no matter what the highest and lowest number is displayed on the right side. Just calculate middle between highest and lowest number of right. And maby anyone can write a code. Thaks...
I was working to set up the various time-shifts when I realize that - and it's my question - all the market sessions start at 8h and end at 16h local time: Tokyo 8 (GMT 23h +9h-TimeShift) .. 16 (GMT 7 +9h TimeShift) New York 8h (GMT 13 -5h-TimeShift) .. 16 (GMT 16 -5h TimeShift) Sidney 8h (GMT 21
[Deleted]
Hi All, I am new to MT4. I have written a simple script to open a market order on GBPUSD. If I drag the script to the GBPUSD chart it works fine but if I double click the script when no charts are open it does nothing. My aim is to add more lines to the script so it opens trades on more than one...
Build 600 real build xxxx !!! On some platform I can work with my EA, on other no, on other platform I cannot download indic by Icustom with same EA, on other platform EA run on H1 but not on M15, on other one other problem ....... Lot Lot LOT of bugs and no possibility to run on less builds who...
[Deleted]
Hello, Since I want 7 number after the decimal place, I use NormalizeDouble as below. My question is that do we really need that, in other words, do MT4/MT5 already store the exact value of iMACD? Thank you for helping me. SCFX if       (NormalizeDouble(iMACD(NULL,D1,5,15,12,0,0,bar_0)...
Unlike build 509, when I pull up an additional window of say someCode.mq4 to generate someCode.mq4:2 and scroll to a particular line of code. I find that when I go back and select someCode.mq4:1, That I have now lost my place because this first window has moved to the same place as the second. What...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, how re-write data in csv (or bin) files? My code: int start()  {   int handle;   handle=FileOpen(WindowHandle(Symbol(),Period())+".csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE);   if(handle<1)   {     Alert("Error open file...", GetLastError());     return(false);   }   string str="#001";...
[Deleted]
Hello, i dont find a code for how to get the maximal allowed open orders amount for the MT4 terminal that i use. I want to let my EA stop trying to open new orders when the maximal amount of open orders is reach.
How to calculate high or low of current day of an indicator (e.g. RSI) ? Thank you in advance for your help.
  Cannot see an offline chart  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I am running a EA to generate offline chart, EURUSD2.hst. However I can only see it on the OS (with modified time running) but cannot see it in "Open Offline Chart". How come? Note: I've just changed to a new broker and setup this MT4 new. There is no such problem in my old MT4. Both of them are of
  help on mt4  (2)
hi all, i copy and paste the indicator.ex4 into the indicator folder of my mt4 plateform, but when i launch the mt4, i camt see them inside the custom indicator. anyone face this issue?
  renkochart  (1)
hi i m new to here.i have demo mt4.in renko 3.3or3.2smily are on screen but ofline chart not live.plese halp me.
My broker has changed to latest build of MT4. but, the template isn't working. 1) Where should I put before C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets\experts\indicators\ files to after ??? 2) Where should I put before C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets\templates\ files to...
[Deleted]
Hello, i was using this script: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10121 It does not work now in the new MT4 build 600. I have no experience with C++ Sytnax and cannot understand what i must change in that script to make it work again. If somebody here want to help i can post the solution then also in...
Why this EA not working in my mt4? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                     Envelope.mq4 |//|                  Copyright © 2005,tageiger aka fxid10t@yahoo.com |//|                                        http://www...
  Give back Build509!!!  (11   1 2)
Hi Traders, This B600+ is a xxxxx .T! I don't want pseudo MT5 called MT4, I want real MT4! I want B509 back. If I reinstall MT4 from a B509 setup.exe, it will upgrade to B600+ during install process without my permission. How can I get a freshly installed B509? Is it possible? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Forex eclipse  (4)
Hi Guys I wish to set up a forex eclipse strategy and was wondering if there is one already available. Colin
Good afternoon! I decided to slightly develop the topic touched upon by Alexey (Mathemat) in one of the forum threads. I tried to search for dependencies in the quotes of one financial instrument using statistical methods. To begin with, I took the Dow Jones Industrial index, daily data, and
Dear Guys, Below code not work with new build. but it work on old MQL. in Alert Indi1DayMoArray[1] show nothing. but it should be show "08:00:59" string Indi3_Day_Mo   = "04:30:59;08:00:59;16:23:59";string Indi1DayMoArray[20];void MakeAllTime(string LotsProgression, string &TimeSet[]){   int i,j...
[Deleted]
  Build 600 Problem  (10)
Since updating to Build 600, My 500 GB hard drive has filled up to capacity within 4 days. I have traced the downloads to the following files, delete them and within a short time it has filled the hard drive once again. Is there any reason for this. The pathway is as follows. C...
Hello, I am completely new to MetaTrader 4 and wonder if 5 is better for newbies. But what's more important is when launching MetaTrader 4 it says demo account. Is there a way I can get like a full account? I'd also like to know how to add funds because I am ready to use a EA which I understand but...
[Deleted]
login trade (4.00 445, android, 0) invalid password [group: android] login (4.00 445, android, 0) login trade (4.00 445, android, 0) login (4.00 445, android, 0) login trade (4.00 445, android, 0) login (4.00 445, android, 0) login trade (4.00 445, android, 0)...
I am trying to make an indicator to display a multimeter which will display bears and bulls power of all timeframes. (The multimeter works) The problem is in the experts tab there are only up to 4 signals recorded at one time but this may only account for the first set of indicator calls which are...