MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 706

[Deleted]
as it is seen demo signals are not showcase anymore in mql4/mql5 sites.i feel this is very bad because now metaquotes seems to want to only attract experience traders to visit thier site and not amateurs traders!whats so wrong with demo trading and demo signals before one get some good experience to...
[Deleted]
some difficulty here!standard indicators values in different timeframe can be easily displayed as a row or column but seems impossible with custom indicator called using icustom function.what are the conditions?can anyone clarify please?
[Deleted]
  Export to MQL4  (3)
I have (OHLC) data from a stock and want to export the excel file to meta trader to see its behaviour. How can I do it please?  Thanks  
Hi all, in order to receive alerts (notification alert) from system, I want to automatically declare alerts and automatically update the list of allerts. update list of alerts means that the list of alerts will follow the open orders and for each order there will be an alerts that will be opened...
Hello guy, how can I catch the time between two prices ? That's how I am trying:   if(check == true && OrdersTotal()==0){    static double firstPrice;   static bool firstTest = false;   static bool secondTest = false;      if(firstTest == false)   {   firstPrice = Ask;   //here I want to catch the...
[Deleted]
  Error 129/130 help  (12   1 2)
void LOAD_PENDING_TRADES(){     // Get signal  string signal = HTTP_GET(StringConcatenate("http://example.com/api/getTrades?act=", fx_account_no));    if(signal != "NONE" && signal != "INVALID_ACCOUNT")  {       ushort separator = StringGetCharacter(":", 0);     string result[];          // Retrieve...
the question in simple words is? how can i get the scale of the 1:2 gann fan through geometry, through mql4,, through gann principle through any thing please help me,, thanks in advance
Is there anyone who will help me with making an indicator to show me the account stats in the chart window? I need an indicator that can show the following things: Margin level percent: Drawdown: 100 / ((free margin / balance) x 100) Free Margin: Equity: Account Balance: Total sell lots: Total buy...
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Proba.mq4 | //| Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
  Hey scalpers!!!  (3)
How do you decide memory allocation on mql scalping EA? How do you use other indicator on M1 chart for EA?
Hi, I would like to ask if you have an idea on how to detect on an EA whether a trade is activated on StopLoss or TakeProfit.   Thanks.    
https://www.mediafire.com/?3msr6cwsnd114v5 I want to know at Bar i the indicator is Red, Lime or Gray Anybody help me!
  Build 738 error  (4)
Access violation read to 0x00000000 Different EA's and indicators that were working perfectly in Build 737 are not starting now anyone is experiencing the same issue?
Hello guys, Just created an a EA and got a confusion on myself what period of backtesting should i chose for H1 and M15 time-frame trades(as parameters are different for 1M and 3M backtesting results) ? And how occasionally you are reviewing the results and adjusting yours EA? Cheers, V 
Bye bye MetaTrader 4! MONEX Group formally announces phase-out Please read the link below and explain if this is true or not. If it is true then what does it mean to the traders who are using MeatTrader 4? http://leaprate.com/2014/10/bye-bye-metatrader-4-monex-group-formally-announces-phase-out/ TIA
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm creating an EA that uses the: -Stochastics (Main line); -SMA21 on Stochastics ("First Indicators Data"), to generate signals. The problem is that the  "SMA21 on Stochastics" always return 0 , why ?   Here's an extract of the code: int start() {    if(!IsBarClosed(0, true)) return(0);...
//| Script program start function                                    |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //+------------------------------------------------------------------+void OnStart()  {//---  long currChart,prevChart=ChartFirst();   int i=0,limit=100;...
All, I have traded manually for just over a year now and have come up with a few strategies that have started to work and then succumbed to my lack of discipline. In order to counter that I have gone through the MQL4 book and am trying to learn to code an EA with parameters I can adjust and test....
Has anyone implemented Hashlists or Sets in the new MQL4? Traditional data structures - would love tomsee the code!
  OBJ_HLINE . . .  (8)
I've modified the code found here - https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_hline And, I've successfully increased the width of the horizontal line to 20 I can move it where I wish on the chart. I'm trying to create horizontal lines at the places where Market Profile shows...
Hi, there I am creating new EA and adding just simple lines:   double sm1a=iStochastic(NULL,Period(),5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,2);   printf("STOCH   ",sm1a);  When i put that one into my chart and go to experts tab each time the bar closes i see word STOCH, but there is no value next to it....
I deleted an EA in the windows folder today with MT4 open and running with the same EA loaded and it is still open and smiling and running on the chart?   So although it is not in the windows folder anymore it still appears to run in MT4.   If MT4 then shuts and re-opens the EA is not longer there...
Hello, In my tester the EA I created is working as I wanted.  Know on demo I see that the results after a ew OnTick occured are different. Well in the new OnTick part. I first fill two array's (values from some indicators...360 bars back) get the incoming new tick and put it in a array. After that I...
Hi, I'm looking for an MT4 One Click-Trading Addon, with which I can buy/sell positions by clicking a button (like the actually MT4 One Clicktrading) feature, but the positions from the click-trading should appears in the trading tab only as one position for each symbol (all position not created...
New article MQL5 Cookbook: Handling BookEvent has been published at mql5.com: This article considers BookEvent - a Depth of Market event, and the principle of its processing. An MQL program, handling states of Depth of Market, serves as an example. It is written using the object-oriented approach....
I propose to write a joint advisor. I think it will help me to answer many interesting questions (about this after the project is finished), and secondly, maybe we will make a grail together:) And finally, for beginners (which I think I am in programming terms) it will be interesting to learn how to
[Deleted]
#property indicator_maximum and #property indicator_minimum are being ignored in my indicator. I can set them manually, but i want to drop the indicator on more than one chart and don't want to have to do it manually. I'm using: #property indicator_maximum 10 #property indicator_minimum 0 PS: I...
New article How to Access the MySQL Database from MQL5 (MQL4) has been published: The article describes the development of an interface between MQL and the MySQL database. It discusses existing practical solutions and offers a more convenient way to implement a library for working with databases....
Hi MQL community, After manipulating one of my EA today, I noticed that the IMA function will always return 0 if it's not called with a 'standard' MT4 timeframe. For example, it returns 0 if doing: iMA(null,PERIOD_M20,[....]) or iMA(null,PERIOD_M10,[....]) The MQL doc for iMA says to use any of the...