MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 679

[Deleted]
Hi everyone Does anyone know a method for acquiring the activity in 'Journal' for a period when the program was not opened at all? I had some positions which were stopped out on a day when I did not open MT4 at all, and I am curious if there were any requote during closing the positions. I am aware
These are two scripts to buy and sell two orders with the same stop loss of 15 pips when I compile the script I'm getting two warnings on lines 44 and 49 on both.  return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked !Sell 2 Orders.mq4 44 19 function must return a value !Sell 2 Orders.mq4 49 14 I'm not a...
Hi, I am searching a walk forward analyzer for the EAs of the MT4. Unfortunately the Walk Forward Optimizer from easyexpertforex is no longer available. Does anyone know a competitor who is offering a walk forward optimizer in the same price range? How can I now perform a walk forward analysis with
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me how to find the past value of a value found within an indicator? I can find past values of Open, Close, High, Low and Volume, but not sure how to find past values of indicators. Thanks!
Hi! Can anyone help me to receive the account history from php using investor's password?
I just made simple EA but it draws nothing although I use visual mode. Then I made simple test on init function like this to drew some arrows but nothing showed up. void init() {          ObjectCreate( ChartID(), "Test", OBJ_ARROW_DOWN, 0, Time[1], High[1] ) ;          ObjectSet("Test",...
I wish there is a method/function to tell us what is the broker's slippage going to be if I trade? If broker's slippage is greater than x pips then do not trade. To avoid like this: NZDUSD Ask Price: 0.86952 After BUY trade is executed the opened price is 0.87004 That is 5.2 pips slippage which is...
Please, help. I try an Ea on the two mt4 of two different companies,in the same conditions. But the RESULT is different. Why?
I cannot find a MTF indicator that works in tester .    i.e.  run 1 min chart and plot 5min MTF indicator........ Are there any examples to follow? I saw an iunima_mtf.mq5  but it uses stuff not in MT4 compiler. BarsCalculated CopyBuffer I was thinking that  embedded indicator in a MTF version may...
[Deleted]
Interested in both ways: marketing and shit-TS. I don't know the basics of marketing at all. So I can only say a few words about shitty TS. Firstly, why a shitty TS? Because if the main goal is to maximize revenues from the sale of Signals , then, obviously, Graal TS is not required. Moreover, they
I'm looking for a new trading account (to trade the DAX30) that offers its account holders access to their own historical data. I appreciate I'm not likely to get historical data for 'Free' so am prepared to pay for the account. I currently use IG but they only offer 6 months of free data it would...
When trading with codes, you have to define slippage and below are examples with SRC.  However, I have a few questions:  . May I understand  that there's some relationship between spread and slippage in live trading? E.g. Less spread and less slippage. Or other relationship or corresponding? ....
May be there will be a repreneur, may be there will be insolvency All traders may loose a part of there balance, they don't know how much, yet https://www.insolvency-kpmg.co.uk/Viewer/pdfViewer.aspx?sid=mzl0nc01eior1gj1pgjjvijd&did=367a7ac9-7095-444a-92a0-17c473a72213
Please is there any forex broker that offer trading on a cent account and provide trading on Agricultural commodity like Wheat Coffee Cotton Oats Cocoa, etc?
[Deleted]
  Profit to pips  (11   1 2)
Hi,   how can I convert order profit to pips? Asuming I know lotsize etc.  I want to create trailing stop, but profit oriented.    Thanks. 
[Deleted]
  Can anyone tell me what is this called 'CREDIT' in my MT4 Terminal?   I deposit my money to broker but I got nothing in 'Balance' and all funds in 'Credit'. But I cannot trade with 'Credit'...! 
Hi my friends, I want to know whether there is a way to restrict the number of trading volumes up to a predefined amount from the server? e.g. suppose that I do not want to allow my trader to have an aggregate amount of opened positions more than 10 LOTs , so I put a limitation on the server so that...
  Range-bound switch?  (15   1 2)
How can I do something like this better; int zero_to_hundred=x,shift;if(zero_to_hundred<=10){shift=4;}else{if(zero_to_hundred<=20){shift=5;}else{if(zero_to_hundred<=30){shift=8;}else{if(zero_to_hundred<=40){shift=4;}else{if(zero_to_hundred<=50){shift=9;}else{if(zero_to_hundred<=60){shift=3;}else{...
[Deleted]
  PAMM is a scam  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I wonder if there is at least one person who WITHDRAWED more money from PAMM accounts than he invested in them? :) Hey, respond! But the owners of PAMMs and DCs row to the fullest. PAMM is essentially a scam, based on the fact that if you make two PAMM accounts with opposite strategies, then one
My EA always compiled without any warnings, but recently decided to compile again and have been getting these warnings. For the life of me, I cannot work out why as I'm storing the return value of the File* functions in the correct variable type and only using those variables as int values in the...
recently i have downloaded tick history for EURUSD since Jan 1, 2004 till now, but the problem when i back test any EA on any time frame using every tick mode, the back test stops at July 2 , 2008, so what is the possible problem that cause this. Notes : - when i use candle open mode during back...
i need to count the total open orders by all charts ... can I use simply? bool countok = false;if (OrdersTotal() <= 3 ){ countok = true;}
Ok, I'm not sure if this is a dumb question or if it has been asked often, but here goes. In the Metatrader terminal program, you are given DIRE warnings when you download history data that it might not match that given by the broker. if you have a look in the folders  there is a history/downloads...
I purchased an expensive signal and indicator package from a US company.   Just by chance i opened two MT4 platforms up to check some settings i was horrified to discover that the platforms had completely two different readings, one of them had given a buying signal too.   I then went on to open 4...
Currently, I am exporting all the historical data stored in MT4 into a script by reading off the data stored in the iOpen, iHigh, iLow, iClose, and iVolume arrays.  The problem I have is that it may be the case that the current period's data (which is already available) is not written for some...
Hey traders, Is there a way to get the Orders original Pending Price?
Dear all i am trying to let Excel get information from MT4 . by this code in the script, i have the live Bid price : ExcelSetValueCell(2,3,MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_BID)); But now i am trying to get the LIVE High & Low prices into Excel but it didn't work. any help please? This is what i used but...
I know that mt4 is commercial server. But I think it is quite not right, because lot of people are looking for for api, trying to implement communication with languages for statistical purpose and research. I think should be released some limited or  lightweight version for testing purposes.
Hi, I am new to MQ4 coding. Can somebody please guide me for writing a code for following:   I need a Custom moving average indicator which would plot moving average line based on chart timeframe. e.g.: If M15 chart is open, it should plot avg line using Linear wt avg method on Open price w/o...
Suppose I want to run a scan through all markets available with my broker to look for favourable trades. Say I want to look for any stocks that have reached a yearly minimum. Can I do that with MQL4? I note that the technical indicator functions all have a symbol parameter, so clearly they don't...