MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 671

I found some auto trading options on meta trader 4. It has each other names.    1. Toolbar : AutoTrading (button) 2. Expert Advisors tab in Options menu : Allow automated trading (checkbox) 3. Common tab on Chart Expert Advisors properties (on popup menu when mouse right click in chart) : Allow...
Hello again, sounds simple but it didn't work: 1) class A has a public-function and it's body - working ! 2) class B derives class A, function of class A is directly available and working ! 3) in my indicator is a instance of class B, the public function of Class A is visible again, tells me its...
I want to achieve this purpose: when the EA was attached into some pair's chart, and some case happened, then a message box or relative thins will be showed, and a certain sound, such as "alert.wav", will play again and continuous until I click the OK button on the message box. does it can be...
  Limit Pair To 1 Open Order  (11   1 2)
This code works in back testing and most of the time forward testing but every now and then an extra trade will still be placed on the currency pair despite the check in the code below that SHOULD be preventing this. Trades do have different magic number but I do NOT reference them here as I only...
Hi there,  I would like to ask why Close values are not same for different time frames. I have bars from PERIOD_M1 and PERIOD_M5 with same datetime but with different Close values. Example: 2015.03.03 17:34:01.437 USDCAD,M5: 2015.03.03 17:40:00 | 2015.03.03 17:40:00        1.24416 | 1.24432015.03.03...
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to code an indicateur wich mark +1 each time that a price is crossed. example : if price hit 3 times 9600, indicator will mark "9600  +3". My first idea was : double ask    = Marketinfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK);double bid    = Marketinfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID);double price  =...
[Deleted]
Hi, İs there a ready made script or EA for One Cancel All ( OCA) type operation for pending orders ? Or should I have it coded for my own use ? Thanks in advance...
  accurate historical data  (11   1 2)
I had been speaking to FXCM regarding historical data. I already had downloaded free historical data from MetaQuotes and the support person sent me a link where I could purchase 10 years of historical data from FXCM. The price was $500 which did not make sense because I had free data from...
Hello forum, good day. I'm still relatively new to MQL/MetaTrader and have an EA that would like to use in MT4/MT5 with a real account. What I would like to do is to start trading with it, how is this possible? Best regards and thank you in advance, codeMolecules 
Hello everyone, I come from Ninja Trader platform. There you could have a list of pairs, click on one and populate charts with the pairs. Done via color associating each window. I can't figure how to do the same thing with MT4?! Using: OANDA - MeraTrader v: 4.00 B 765 Thanks for any help.
Hi Guys, I have a Expert Advisor with Sendmail function and it's working correctly when I open a new trade. the problem is: when my Stop Loss or Take Profit is reached, I do not get a Sendmail notification. Is there anybody who can help me with this problem? I search all of the internet, but could...
hello everyone, I'm working on an ExpertAdvisor to Alert me if some special case appears on the chart and I tried the functions Print, Alert, SendNotification, but non of them works.       I'm fully aware that these 3 functions are not equivalent. Alert gives an Alert in a separate window. Print...
New article Bi-Directional Trading and Hedging of Positions in MetaTrader 5 Using the HedgeTerminal Panel, Part 1 has been published at mql5.com: This article describes a new approach to hedging of positions and draws the line in the debates between users of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 about this...
Hello Dear Community, does somebody know how Ican solve the problem with the "Locking" of the Cbutton? I havecreated a CButton on a chart with the following code. I would like to havea button which youcan press, but the button should not have two states (like it is actually inmy code, the button has...
Here is the URL address that it takes me to when I click on the Code Base or click on an EA or Indicator. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11649?utm_campaign=MetaTrader+4+Terminal&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt4terminal+codebase Here is the the text on a white screen that comes up. NOTE: IT SOMETIMES...
[Deleted]
  FileSeek()ing Troubles  (15   1 2)
I'm really confused about this block of code below. I wanted it to either rewrite the last line on the file or add a new line. But, it is always rewriting.                         //----------Check for new bar -----------||                        if(TimeStamp != iTime(SymbolArray[i]...
hi, I had working mql4 expert, and after a new build it stopped to work as expected. Current build is 765 Namely, array passed to a function has no values.  Please see attached full code and of its execution output: void OnTick()  {ArrayResize(listOfLiveMNumbers,10,4);ArrayResize(listOfStopMNumbers...
[Deleted]
Hi There!!!! Can an EA  create objects during a test? example: I create an EA and I want to test it ,during the test it opens 3 orders. Can it automatically creates 3 vertical lines in correspondence with the opening time of the 3 orders ? I tried this code: datetime opentimestring...
[Deleted]
Hi Is there any EA that could calculate the positions lot sizes?i want it to trade on stocks and not for currencies Thank you
Hi, How can you trade multiple signals at once? Do you need a different MT4 install for a each signal? Regards, Dennis
[Deleted]
  The professional seat of the trader  (156   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Recently, the website of a little-known dealer, whose name begins with the letter "A", held a "Trader's Workplace Photo" contest http://www.alpari-life.ru/content/news/924/ http://www.alpari-life.ru/content/news/936/ In fact, why not give a couple of photos of PROFI's approach to their workplace
Does any one know how to relocate or re-size (height and width)a separate indicator window? I want put an indicator over main window withsmaller size. Regards    
[Deleted]
Hello, I see a trailing stop code on internet wich is activate after cross up breakeven, but i don't understand a line int trailing_stop = 20;double ts;for (int i = OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0; i --){OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol()){if (OrderType() == OP_BUY){ts...
[Deleted]
G'day Guys Pete here from Aus. Just joined but have been trading fx for a little while now. I'm really interested in trading with Renko Charts. I'm currently using the Offline Charts on a Demo Account to give me info to trade live. I'm happy with the results I'm getting so far (only early days) but...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been trying to code an indicator ( only my second one! ) that will enable be to show the duration of each bar. This is to be used on Renko charts. However I'm having some difficulties even though on the face of it it should be simple.  Below is the code, any suggestions gratefully received....
[Deleted]
 profitable indicator need to be programmed  in return to know the strategy,the person who will do the programming will be able to use the indicator.   anyone interested send me his email or skype.   thanks 
hi i have an indicator that generate buy and sell signals on h4( draw yellow line when sell and white one when buy) what i need is to get and email when the indicator draw the first dot of the line thanks in advance for  help
Hello.. I'm having some troubles trying to adjust an EA to open the trade at the last second of the end of the candle once the other conditions are met. I've read about the Seconds() function and all, but wasn't able to perform this task with success. I wonder if this is posible, or i'm losing my...
I need this indicator I hope you share with me tks   
[Deleted]
hello, I have problems with my code, it's don't work, Normally it have to take long or short after crossing MA. Can you tell me where my code is bad please. thanks   int start(){   int period = 20;   double mmh[];int counted = IndicatorCounted();int i = Bars - counted -1;while(i>=0){     double sum...