MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 577

if(Bid>ExtMapBuffer8[0])       {       PlaySound(UptrendAlert); Alert("ExtMapBuffer8", Symbol());       alertcount++;       }        if(Bid<ExtMapBuffer1[0])          {          PlaySound(DowntrendAlert); Alert("ExtMapBuffer1", Symbol());          alertcount++;          } 
The next very simple piece of code... // Get chart dimensionsint chart_height = ChartGetInteger(0, CHART_HEIGHT_IN_PIXELS, 0);  .. produces a beautiful compiler warning.. : possible loss of data due to type conversion Nique - BO5M.mq4 64 22 Is this a bug?
When i'm reading the chart, sometimes - mostly on the most important moments - candlesticks clip out of the screen which is very annoying because now I can't see where it closed until the next candlestick comes in. And then it's already to late to analyze and do all the stuff I would do normally. I...
Is this mini pc powerful enough to run MT4 or MT5? OS: Windows 10 64bit Home CPU: Intel Atom x5-Z8500 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.24 GHz) Graphics: Intel Processor Graphics Gen8 Video Memory: Sharing System Memory Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 Hard Drive: 32GB eMMC Thanks!
[Deleted]
The following code allows you to place an arrow, at a specific candle, at a specific time.  I wanted to know if there is a way to display a value, ( text ) above a down arrow and below an up arrow?  Which will signify the value at that point.        ObjectCreate("UpSymbolAz"+i, OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[i]...
I'm having an EA which I'm running on a chart/symbol on 2 different timeframes (say EURUSD H4 and H1). So I'm having 2 chart windows (same symbol, different timeframes) open, each of which is assigned a running instance of the EA. When the EA opens a position in 1 chart (say EURUSD H4) the position...
Hi, I want to get the number of trades from a day I've done so I loop through OrdersHistoryTotal. Problem now is I often do partial closes of an order so the total number of trades I get now from my code is way too high because of all those partial closed trades which are present in History Tab....
Hi, I would like to ask if there is any existing indicator or any way to find statistic Oscillators previous crossed. More explanation in the attached image
Hello Comerades, How do I execute multiple lines in the caption of a button? I have tried \n and even \n\r and they did not work. Thank you in advance.
Hi Everyone I would like my EA to open two pending orders (straddle) at a specified time e.g. before a news release On demo, nothing happens at the specified StartTime (and no errors), but on the Strategy tester I'm getting error 130, but I can't see how stoplevel could be a problem.   Will someone...
Hey Community, I'am a Java programmer and the MQL language is very simular to Java. So I want to write my own trading robot :) But I have a few problems... For my strategy is it very important to know, if Ithe market actually in a up- or /down-trend and if the market is touching the Bollinger Bands....
Hey Guys, Finally I coded my EA to detect a trend and I'm very happy! - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/136 But for the next step I need to know if the high point is over and the trend is now in the correction phase. Because my strategie doens't trade at the corretion phase. Is there any way to...
Hi to all my EA working at daily time and I want Delete Pending order after 2 Day But , my Code don't work true . I don't know where is problem , I hope that you answer me. thanks bool BuyMode;bool SellMode;double slB;double slS;extern double Price_Distance=10; extern double LotSize=0.2;int ticket...
Hello there. Im trying to create a function that calculates the value in the deposit currency of the spread of each trade open and this function should be calculated differently in each broker, because they have different characteristics. So I downloaded a blank mt4 terminal from www.metaquotes.com...
Either I'm going blind or something mysterious is going on. Can someone see what I'm doing wrong here?   int subMACrossDirection (double fastMaValue, double slowMaValue, int &prevDirection, int &currDirection) {     fastMaValue = ND(fastMaValue);     slowMaValue = ND(slowMaValue);         if...
How does it do to the command entered, it is not yet entry and that did not enter when it is entered? So that each command entered only once.   if (((C1 -60*Point) > O1) && ((H1 -100*Point) > L1))        {ticket=OrderSend (Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,H1+25*Point+Spread,0,H1+25*Point+Spread-SL,...
Hi, I'm facing the following problem: I'm creating a multiple-timeframe indicator In the weekly I found a high at a specified weekly_time bar Now I want to plot this High on the correct place in the Daily-chart So I want to search in the daily-chart between the found weekly starttime-endtime...
hello   is there a hack that allows to know, within an indicator, the expert name that is on the same chart as the indicator?   thanks a lot   Jeff 
Hello. I am studying shipping order from a signal from an external indicator. I'm much doubt about an indicator I downloaded on the internet. I would love to send an order to the indicator bar came to -8 read article Creation of custom indicator but could not develop this indicator I downloaded....
Hi everybody! I've got a problem , when I try to see the difference between Buy1_current and Buy2_5mn, I've got the same value while the second indicator has a PERIOD_M5 ! Is it normal?    double Buy1_current    = iIchimoku(NULL, 0, 9, 26, 52, MODE_CHIKOUSPAN, 26);    double Buy2_5mn       =...
[Deleted]
Hi, how can I programmatically open an offline chart?
Hi, In the onCalculate() I have the compleet data set from the current chart with: int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,                const int prev_calculated,                const datetime &time[],                const double &open[],                const double &high[],                const...
I host a forum at Forex Factory and we are all experiencing similar problems. The basic problem is backtesting with the last 3 months of 1 minute data. Because only approximately 2 months of 1 minute data  is available through the brokers, we are performing a data import of 1 minute data from a...
Hi, I would like to know how mt4 process EA on each chart. If I have 2 charts and 1 EA by chart, is MT4 use mutli thread ? or use sequential and do chart by chart ? I would like to know if it's better to do only one EA on one chart that do calcul and send order for multi symbol or if it's better to...
  MODE_TICKVALUE  (1)
Hello I have a question, I wanted to caculate the risk with a given StopLoss. I use for it MODE_TICKVAUE. The problem is, that for some symols e.g. DE30, EURUSD, USDJPY, BUND10Y the tickvalue is given in € and for some symbols the tickvalue is given in $ e.g. GOLDs, OILs, OIL.WTI, COFFEE. MODE_POINT...
hello   i need to get the EA name but from an indicator the chart is on.   i have the EA and when i load an indicator, i need to retrieve the EA name and send it   thanks   JEff 
 Hello, I want to delete my "Fibo" which one I made it by the some indicator, but I wouldn't like to delete all "Fibo"s. Best, Max
New article MQL5 Cookbook - Programming sliding channels has been published: This article presents a method of programming the equidistant channel system. Certain details of building such channels are being considered here. Channel typification is provided, and a universal type of sliding channels'...
It occurred quite some time that (in MT4) I want to change an order in the terminal window. So right click on the order and then select Modify Order. A small misalignment with the mouse sometimes made me click Close Order by accident. Please change the order menu so that Modify and Close order are...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some script to generate more detailed report. I need more statistics in report, sharpe ratio, average time of trade, intra trade drawdown etc Has anybody found something like that? any script, library etc???