MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 571

#property copyright "KTProg Software"#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property strictenum typeOfNews{   NFP = 1,   FOMC = 2};bool tradeStatus; int counter = 0;extern double PipsDifference = 2;extern int StopLossPips = 300;extern int TakeProfitPips = 800;extern int SlippagePips =...
Hello i have tried my program in different charts, but just open and close orders in the first where i drag the EA.  The thing is that i want to try in differents environments to see my strategy works in different ways
Hi all, the following script closes all buy orders, can someone help by modifying it to close .. the "oldest 5" only, instead of all orders. thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                            close-all-orders...
Having trouble understanding how to get ticket numbers of existing trades. Any suggestions? Thank you...  
Hello boys and girls! First post, so yay and stuff. Yes.. yet another topic about custom MA's and arrays and stuff.. I have been searching a considerable time but can't seem to find any relevant info. So what I am trying to do is create a custom SMA calc - that in itself seems pretty simple. The...
Hello, I still have same problem as before regarding 'copying trades' from mql5. These are all necessary things required to subscribe to the Provider's signal. Select a signal, click "Copy Trades", and you'll be offered to open the MetaTrader platform to proceed with subscription. Please advise. 
Hey Guys, I'm searching for a solution, to get all my open trades. I know, there is a method called OrdersTotal(). But how do I use this method and is the method returning the total numbers of open trades, for example 5 or 7 or 6, or is the methode returning the ticket numbers of the open trades?...
[Deleted]
As the newbie on the forum, hello to everyone!   Does anyone know, how to automatically load settings of the chart,  after .chr file modification?   This topic: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/131631 does not answer to my question.   Thanks a lot !     
Hi, Rather than try to find one home run trading strategy, I've opted to find a collection of high probability but low gain strategies, the collection of which would be attractive.  I noticed different back test results when testing them singly and together several months ago, and parsed my code...
Is possible to close orders and still having orders opening when not instructed to do so?
New article Self-organizing feature maps (Kohonen maps) - revisiting the subject has been published: This article describes techniques of operating with Kohonen maps. The subject will be of interest to both market researchers with basic level of programing in MQL4 and MQL5 and experienced...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone!!  I am pretty new to MQL4 and I've only been coding with this language for 3 months. I seem to have hit a major wall in coding today. and I am not sure how to go about this. This is a section of meatgrinder, A trade recovery system that I have been building. This section of code...
New article Universal Expert Advisor: Trading in a Group and Managing a Portfolio of Strategies (Part 4) has been published: In the last part of the series of articles about the CStrategy trading engine, we will consider simultaneous operation of multiple trading algorithms, will learn to load...
New article Graphical Interfaces V: The List View Element (Chapter 2) has been published: In the previous chapter, we wrote classes for creating vertical and horizontal scrollbars. In this chapter, we will implement them. We will write a class for creating the list view element, a compound part of...
[Deleted]
Hello friends, I am confused by reading files in CSV . I created a file and can not write him the ticket orders to be closed in the future, but my problem is time to read these tickets.    I used a function that receives a ticket, and then reads both tickets of the next column, and then sends...
Hi everyone, Someone recently showed me how to put in the price descriptor '%$' on fib tool which is awesome and I also like to use 78.6. On other hand, I often delete lots of fib levels on individual charts so they are more pleasing visually / less noisy: Problem is, when I go to use the fib tool...
New article Graphical Interfaces V: The Vertical and Horizontal Scrollbar (Chapter 1) has been published: We are still discussing the development of the library for creating graphical interfaces in the MetaTrader environment. In the first article of the fifth part of the series, we will write...
Hello, first sorry for my bad english, I'm french I try to use this code , he work good in BT but no open trade in real If somebody can see this code for help me ? <De-compiled code removed> Thanks
  Feature Requests  (2)
Is there an official way to make feature requests, where they are likely to be noticed by a member of the dev team? Thanks 
Hi I am currently looking for help on how to draw a Fibonacci object on the chart with levels drawn starting from a specific time on the chart to another specific time on the chart. I noticed I can use the OBJPROP_RAY_RIGHT property but this is not working exactly as I hoped, if I draw the object...
I try to draw the projection of angle arms  but I block this is what I did to trace the angle based on the ZigZag first two functions for the top and buttom like this    double GetTops(int shift, int &top  ){      int found = 0 ,      i = 0 ;      double hi = 0 ;            for(i = 0 ; i <...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am completely new programming in MT4. But before spending weeks practicing how to program EA's and indicators, I need to know an issues that has been haunting me backtesting in other systems. My problem is when my program opens a trade and it happens that both the profit point and the Stop...
I have an account from Mayzus and another from XM. So i want the Mayzus acc to send the bid prices to XM acc and vice versa. All help appreciated.
[Deleted]
Good morning. I know friend who want to automate his strategies. He ask me help. My question: If I will download metatrader 4 to my pc, can I build a robot with user interface? Or maybe I have to learn MQL4? I have to build my custom robot, so I cannto buy already existing robot in the market.   So...
[Deleted]
I want my EA to run only on account 105293. So i wrote this in the initialization functionInt init()   {   if(AccountNumber()!=105293)   return(0);   } But still my EA is working on all accounts. Please help what mistake i made?
double StopLoss()  {/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/   double Calc=0;   double TickDigits=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE);   if(TickDigits==0.00001 || TickDigits==0.0001)      Calc=.001;   else Calc=...
[Deleted]
Hallo,could anyone be so kind to help me understand the OrderSelect() function? When I load this sample EA an order opens and the two Print function start and keep printing. When I then close the trade by hand I thought OrderSelect() by ticket in MODE_TRADES ("order selected from trading pool(opened...
Hello, im using the function iRSI but i need the line to be drawn, i can get that work on an indicator, how could i make they to work together?   Or maybe i could draw on expert advisor? 
[Deleted]
My strategy uses multiple Symbols. I use to simulate using SymbolInfoTick and getting the value of two or more symbols on MQL5 as in the code bellow: It works gets the value of the two ticks. When I do this on MQL5 it does work, it prints the value of SYMBOL_1 and SYMBOL_2:   input string SYMBOL_1 =...
Hello everyone , after writing this indicator , I tried to import the ex4 file at compile time , but even if there are no errors , the final file will not work . Where am I wrong? #include <stdlib.mqh> #include <stderror.mqh> //--- indicator settings #property indicator_chart_window #property