MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 556

Hello!  I would like to know how to get every last Bid price of EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURGBP on EURUSD chart. For now I have:  double EU1 = MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_BID);double GU1 = MarketInfo("GBPUSD",MODE_BID);double EG1 = MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_BID);   but I think this is faster: double EU1 =...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                        trade.mq4 | //|                      Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                       http://www.metaquotes.net/ |...
New article LifeHack for Traders: Indicators of Balance, Drawdown, Load and Ticks during Testing has been published: How to make the testing process more visual? The answer is simple: you need to use one or more indicators in the Strategy Tester, including a tick indicator, an indicator of balance...
New article Universal Expert Advisor: Integration with Standard MetaTrader Modules of Signals (Part 7) has been published: This part of the article describes the possibilities of the CStrategy engine integration with the signal modules included into the standard library in MetaTrader. The article...
I understand absolute drawdown.  But Maximum and Relative are not clear? If they are the same does that mean there was only one drawdown?
Hi I have got a problem in my code, so I cut and change part of it for my question; I need to get the last index of open buy or sell orders that already numbered in its comment. but when the same orders become more than 1, it doesn't return (return -1) its index, it seems break doesn't work and...
Hi All, I am looking for someone who can tutor me MQL4 either via online or in person. I am very keen to pay an hourly rate for your time. About me: I have some very basic understanding of MQL4 from reading a book on it and doing an online course I have built a couple of basic systems however it
Hello Guys, got stuck with this problem i want to find and mark pinbars either hammer or shooting stars i find few indicators do this but they dont even mark same bars! and they wrote it on way to complex way for me to understand  :-s i appreciate it if anyone help me out and write mathematical...
I am bound to be mocked here for something which should be so simple, but does anyone have a script or links to an article that can explain how to do this. I have written scripts based on calculations from the entry price, but just cannot get my head rounds the pips in MQL 4 I have the price I want...
Hey coders I am just trying to advance my OOP skills here.  I have an array of struct datatype...  struct square {   double       resistance,      support;   int       startCandle,      endCandle;    string      name; };   When I am iterating through this array of these square structures. I just...
Hi, i am trying to compile an expert with bitmap embeded... but not works! As it's writed on the docs at https://docs.mql4.com/runtime/resources#resource_include i need to declare my resource using the command #resource to embed my resource on the compiled ex4.  But not works! Below a code i use!...
Hello! Attached is raw EA, which should, to some of us, serve as an example of coding and using (simple) buttons on MT4 chart. EA goes under Experts folder. <ChiFunctions.mqh> goes under Include folder. Then compile and test. Buttons toggle between preset states/values, and change color and text
Hi,  Please, could you tell me if it's possible to change trading hours on a  chart window ? now i have candles from 0h00 to 23h59. I would like to have only candles from 8h00 to 22h00. thanks for your answers.  
[Deleted]
Hello everyone..  I know how to set push messages from MT4 Desktop to the Android app, by getting the ID and add it to the app, but when i close the software in the desktop, it stops sending alerts.. Is it possible at all, in any way to make App notifications independent from the Desktop software?...
hi, i would like to know if it is possible to change zig zag indicator. I want it to use only candles beetween 8h00 and 22h00 and not 24h/24h. i use an ea with zigzag indicator on pepperstone brooker (8h00 22h00). I works well. The same ea on WHSelfinvest (0h00 24h00) works bad because of hours used
[Deleted]
Small Zigzag Pairs: ANY  Time frame: 5M ONLY   INDICATOR : ZIGZAG (Depth 2,deviation 0,Backstep 0 ) CHART  : candle stick chart Entry long  position: If Break upper top of down trend zigzag Entry short  position: IF break down low of up trend zigzag stop loss  :  Use top and down zigzag  Profit...
/*   SELF-CODED 5-DAY SMA   Set up buffer with style, indexbegin, and color   for each bar:      calculate closing price of last 4 bars and current price      use to find SMA value at that bar   update last value after every tick   lock each bar's SMA value once the bar has close*/#property...
Hi. I am trying to create an Bitmap Object using  BitmapCreate function of mql4 hqlp documentation... but nothing happens... can you help me?   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Create a bitmap in the chart window                              |...
Hi, I would like to create some resistance and horizontal lines on a specific chart (example: EURNZD) which only need to show on EURNZD chart, but i found that those lines are showing on others pairs as well. May i know what i should do to set these lines only show on specific chart please? My MT4...
[Deleted]
As title how can I see my purchase amount for a specific trade in MT4
Is it possible to transfer a value from EA to a certain cell of excellence?, e.g. the Bid to cell A4, Ask to cell C9.   traderdoc 
  how to use Autohotkey  what the script must be so i set hit key e.g F5 when it clicked make the "Vertical line " ready  for me 
I have a script that collects information based on specific candles and ranges at the time the script runs, places the relevant orders and dumps to an external spreadsheet . However, I have to run manually at the fundamental news announcements which means being up at like 2.30 in the morning for the
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I have been looking everywhere & cannot find an EA that incorporates both bollinger band & stochastic inputs. basically i want the EA to "Alert" me when a candle closes above or below the upper & lower bollinger bands & the stochastic crosses  above the 80 or below the 20. can anyone help...
I'm seeing a weird issue in one of my terminals. When I call marketInfo MODE_TICKVALUE it will return 0. If I run it again directly after, it returns the correct value. This only happens on one of my terminals. Both are on 4.00 950 Anyone seen this issue before? 2016.07.26 09:02:53.598 Script
Hi everyone, I just finished learning how to use IndexBuffers and made my first indicator. However, there's one slight annoyance: the arrows drawn overlap the candle's high/low. I would like it so that for an arrow at the low, to have spacing between the low and the arrow, and for the arrow at the...
Hi guys, I am having the hardest time getting my indicator to update the result info for a trade that was placed on a previous bar. Can anyone offer a solution or maybe point me in the right direction. It would greatly be appreciated. Many thanks!!!  Here is a the code snippet: if((Condition...
So I wasworking on an EA that looks back several days on the 1 minute time frame, and Iwas getting strange results I didn’t understand. Until I noticed that not allhistory is available in the strategy tester. datetimeSomeTime = iTime( Symbol() , PERIOD_M1 , 1001 ); int rc =GetLastError(); If I...
Hello, My EA will have various instances running on different pairs. Once a day, I would like to check the existence of new files in some directory. If they exist, I would like to relaunch all the instances, but just once. I was thinking to implement it using global variables, however, from the
instead of using my mouse to press the buttons from the line studies - horizontal/vertical line, trendline,  The ideas is to speed up the process of creating lines by using keys presses/shortcuts. I want to press a key and come to the same result after pressing the button   anybody know some  script...