MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 275

hi, i am not really good in programming but i have developed one ea using free online ea generator. the ea work well as per my expectation by opening an order when condition meet and close when hit tp i  set. however this ea only open one order when condition meet and will not open another order...
Hello, Is it possible to display UTF8 / Unicode text (for example in Chinese language) in Label/Text Objects in MT4? When I tried to paste such text, Metatrader displayed only question marks ('?') instead of proper characters. If it is a limitation of MT4, is there any work-around of this problem?...
I tried to figure out the parameters the iCustom but i didn't achieved to find out how to receive the 5 day high and 5 day low price so to make my calculations when price break the up or down level. Out of the OnTick() i add this code which i copy paste from indicator's code source: // input
Hi, i just finish build EA, but every time it open position the EA name not displayed on MT4 for Android, just _buy_ status How we can put EA name on every order taken place
  Simple Martingale EA  (12   1 2)
I was wondering if someone could create a very simple EA. its based on a martingale strategy but without opening multiple orders, the EA would work like this: 1- Open Long/Short 2- Set a SL and TP (ex. SL 10 pips - TP 10 pips) 3- If SL is hit another order is open oposite the first order with the...
Any particular reason why my MT4 Ipad trendlines keep disappearing week after week? The chart is not being closed. They just gradually disappear and I have to keep redrawing them, its getting frustrating
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| myMA.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
[Deleted]
  MT4 downoad  (2)
Hello I'm a new trader When I try to download MT4, the page is redirected to the MQL5 website and MT5 is downloaded instead Anyone with the same problem
Hello Folks, I noticed if there is a computer crash, when i relaunch sometime my terminals, the timeframe of the charts of the currency i was trading have changed. Example before my computer crashed the charts i was trading and running an EA with several pairs were all on H4, after the crash when i
Hello need some advice from the experts i am trying to find the window id of the indicator but there is a bit of a confusion , i know i can find the window id by using the function: WindowFind( "My Indicator" ); but what if there are multiple instances of the same indicator attached on the same
Hi My arrow symbols seems to have turned into a rectangular block, how can i fix this
I developed an indicator to indicate time intervals where trading is favorable for my expert. It does so by producing 1.0 for all the bars where it thinks opening a trade is "allowed", and producing 0.0 for all the other bars. So when my expert logic thinks it is time to open a trade, it checks the
good day I am fairly new to coding. I am trying to get this code to work, so that i can trade with 1% of my equity instead of manually needing to calculate it everytime. I am not sure where I am going wrong. am i missing something? extern bool MM = TRUE; extern double Risk = 2; extern double Lots =
[Deleted]
  Absolute courses  (1125   1 2 3 4 5 ... 112 113)
Good afternoon. I would like to raise this topic. We know the exchange rates of currency pairs. For example EURUSD, or GBPUSD. What does it mean - it is a graph of one currency (euro, for example) in relation to some benchmark (another currency, for example, the Fed dollar). Postulate 1: no currency
In my EA I am getting the error message, "possible loss of data due to type conversion", for both occurrences of "prevtime = Time" in the EA code below: if(Time[0] == prevtime)                  return(0);        prevtime = Time[0];        if(!IsTradeAllowed())                 {...
New article Automata-Based Programming as a New Approach to Creating Automated Trading Systems is published at MQL5.community: This article takes us to a whole new direction in developing EAs, indicators and scripts in MQL4 and MQL5. In the future, this programming paradigm will gradually become the...
I'm trying to run an EA, I wonder why just the green button in MetaEditor4 is available to run my EA, the blue ones are disabled. what are the reasons that make an EA force to run in live but not in history mode in Strategy tester
  MT4  (2)
Hi i would like to install MT4 to my PC but it still install MT5. Can you help me with that please? thank you
Hi I need to fill between buffers with solid color, smooth and without zoom in problem. How built-in ichimoku do it prefect but published source code of ichimoku not? ( Please check screen shot to understand my mean) I know it is possible to do it by drawing too many triangles but it makes mt4 very
I am using this code to test my order modify function but is not working and it is returning false. Please what could be the problem. I am still learning. Thanks for your kind help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi, Is this indicator a repainter ? Please message me if I am not suppose to post here...... let me know where I can get help for this ? Thank you, Taylor <Decompiled code deleted>
I have some questions about MQH files in Meta Trader 4. I 'v never used files like that in MQL4 programming and I would like to know: 1/. What for are the MQH files? What can I obtain using this files? 2/. Is it possible to import the external DLL library into MQH file and next include this MQH file...
Hi all, I create an EA that works on multi timeframe. The order send function would be initiate in the smallest timeframe. I want to know how I can using order send function to open a position in the smallest timeframe since there isn't any timeframe selection in order send function. Thank you
Is it possible? I would like to create an alert, for when the combination of the two indicators show the arrows simultaneously on the same candle. The alert will be output according to the arrows. I don't have the .mql4 files for the indicators, just the .ex4
Dear Experts, I want to delete all of the trading history of a specific ECN account in mt4. Is it possible? Please help me, i would be very grateful. For better understand please see the picture
I use Beeks VPS. the specs are 1 core cpu, 1.3G memory. I made an EA uses GlobalVariableSet and Get high-frequently for MT4. After i launch the EA, I realized that ping speed was up comparing with one some hours ago. I don't know why. but i think the reason is connected with memory leaks? Do you
How do I call this indicator by iCustom using an EA? TSI=iCustom(symbol(),Timeframe,"TSI"
Time Bars: Bars indexed by time intervals, Tick Bars: Bars indexed by orders Volume Bars: Bars indexed by total volume Dollar Bars: Similar to volume bars, except measuring the total value in USD traded hands. An example would be $100,000 bars, with each bar containing as precisely as possible that
I search google and mql forum but i cannot find what code for column in excel. I able to do for rows but column unable to solve....Here code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Demo_FileWrite.mq4 | //|
Hello guys. I am having some issues with overlaying different types of drawings of different colors on MT4. As you probably know, the colors will change due to MT4 inverting colors. I have 2 questions: 1. Is there any setting in MT4 to stop the inverting of the colors??? 2. I have noticed that some