MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 294

Hull Moving Average EA  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
hi there. first post. i am after an expert advisor for MT4. It buys and sells with the triggers of Hulls Moving Averages . Does anyone have one, can point me to one, or build me one, please? Bradman
Hello, I have bought a product for MT4 that has 5 licenses, I have been changing from VPS for prices and speed and every time I make the change I use the same account but I see that the licenses have run out. Is there a way to get all licenses back again? since I have always used it on the same
Hi I'm new to trading, I've come across a sizable database of indicators but when I click on any of the .mq4 files instead of downloading I'm redirected to a page with the coding for the indicator. is it possible to cut and paste this to metaeditor or any possible way to get these files to my MT4
Hi all, i'm trying something to programmatically detect how strong/deep a trend is. The maths for it is beyond me, is there anything available within the mql4 lib
Hi to all, I have coded a script that compares the range of the "any candle" that you choose on "the current chart" with the available charts on "marketwatch". You also choose how many bars to check for. For example: (J) represents the amount of symbols from the market watch the code will check. (i)
Dear community, I'm looking for a trade panel with an automatic break-even (after predefinied amount of pips and instand) as well as partical close function.(25 %, 50 %) Does someone has an idea? I've tested a certain amount of utilites but found nothing really satisfactory. Thanks in advance
Hey guys ! see if anyone can help me: I'm trying to take the profit from the previous order and store it in a variable. I'm doing this way: double lastProfit = 0 ; for ( int i= 0 ; i<OrdersHistoryTotal(); i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY) == true )
Hello Coders, I am just facing some problem in a indicator that place arrow into the chart but when i login into my another account and back to the chart its displace the arrow . what is the issue ? Is it bug or indicator problem ? After changing time frame its back to placement: Thank you in
I have set up a practice trade account with OANDA and can't find the server. Server is OANDA-v20 Practice-2 but it's not in MT4 (5?) I download MT4 but it says MT5 in version information. I don't know why.  I don't want to use the OANDA MT4 client as it lacks signals I wish to use.  Does anyone know...
Hello, I'm interested to buy the <name removed > but I don't know if it's possible to install it on several laptops after buying or if it's for 1 laptop only and if I have to buy again for another installation on another machine ? Thanks. Anthony
Hi, I have read a lot of information on the website but I couldn't really find an answer to my question. I have a EA which opens a user interface once it is attached to a given chart(say GBPJPY). What I want to achieve is basically when I open a different chart GBPUSD I want the EA to detect this
I'm trying to take alesson from RaptorUK and his article, What are Function returnvalues ? How do I use them ? I assume thatan OrderType has a numeric return value; for example OP_BUY is 1 and OP_SELL is2. But I'm not sure that's the case and I don't see it documented anywhere.Here's the Function...
  iCustom  (1)
Hi, i've got simple question about programming. I'm trying to write simple script that will split one indicator by another one. I know how to do this with indicator installed in Mt4 but i have no idea how to use iCustom function for custom indicator. Can someone give me some advise how to do this
Hello guys. I would like to know maximum amount of open orders in one time when backtasting some strategy. And sum of lot size of those opened orders should be helpful aswell. I managed to create calculatior of currently opened orders, but I do not know how to store the highest value and highest
I have a demo account of MT4. I ran a couple of tests on indicators and EAs OK but now tests do not go through. I get the ''Waiting for Update" message, shortly followed by the squeak of failure. I am logged on and in visual mode. I have tried various data qualities bar durations and test periods. I
Does anyone know how to get rid of the white lines in background & add heiken ashi? I used to have it set to a completely black background and heiken ashi but I hit something the other day when I was half asleep and messed it up. Thank you
Hi you guys all. I have a problem with time indicators trying to display local tiime in my charts. Downloaded from the network Time_indicator.mq4 ; TimeZone.mq4; TraderBotMarketplace Local Time Generator.mq4 and compiled every one. Then added them to the experts folder. All of them appear listed in
Hello MT4 programmers out there! I needed help on changing some codes in this indicator. A kind trader provided this indicator in one of the forum for trading Binary Options. The indicator is able to provide an accurate CALL or PUT signal but the problem is, the signal came later after the candle
I need to opened a market buy order above the 1 pip above the last order. Just a one trade and continue same if price goes up. I'm using the following code and problem with that is, it is opening multiple orders at a one price whereas I needed open a one buy trade for 1 pip up. Please help me with
I would like to know how I can find the number of pips between two values. For example, as shown below, if the difference between to values is greater than 20 pips: if ( iClose ( _Symbol , 0 , 1 ) - iOpen ( _Symbol , 0 , 3 ) > 20 ) { }
Hello community, I have a technical question for you. I have actually 3 MT4 terminals with 5 charts on each terminals (so 15 charts). On each terminal, a different EA is running (so 3 EAs). All trades are copied to a master MT4 terminal with a Copier bought from the MQL market. My question is, would
I have to ask if anyone knows how to create Eas from custom indicators that are non MT4 objects. Im not hopeful but I have ask with so many ' bright sparks ' out there. Thanks and Stay safe
Hi, Any chance to use STOP LIMIT order in MT4 platform? (I don't mean buy/sell stop or buy/sell limit order, some platforms have STOP LIMIT orders which basically guarantee exact price or no fill)
for example EA bought BUY or sell according to given conditions when thats conditions satified it will simply take. but how can i maintain daily, 4h or H etc chart that if it takes another trade in the same or opposite direction but wait for new time candle to start. means both candle and step
Hi Guys ! Can you help me with a doubts ? I need informations about Lots of the Last order. I'm making this: double bigTicket = 0 ; double lastLotsOrder = 0 ; int counter = 0 ; double getLastLotOrder( int MAGICMA_n){ for ( int i= 0 ; i < OrdersTotal () ; i++){ if ( OrderSelect
Hello MT4 experts, I have a weird situation. EAs work fine in both demo and live account one week..then I try to test some settings and switch from live to demo account and now suddenly it stops trading. Settings I am changing are nothing big, simply trade size from 0.01 to 0.1, or timeframe..and it
  Metatrader 4 on Windows 10 64bit  (31   1 2 3 4)
I`ve a strange issue, just installed MT4 on 64bit Windows 10 and MT4 won`t start. I see the terminal .exe process in the task manager only for a few seconds, but no UI is coming up!
  Stop Loss  (3)
My EA launches trade and is quickly stopped out at the Market Spread.Please,can someone tell me what to do to solve this problem
Hi, I have a new issue in backtesting and cannot figure it out on MT4, please can someone advise. I am trying to backtest an EA and successfully did this in the past. Now its not working. Basically, I click START and nothing happens. If I check the Journal, it says that the currency pair is not
[Deleted]
Hello to all, I have a problem with iMA function for calculating the moving average. The function almost always returns the correct value but in some cases of some currencies returns to ZERO. I am making a simple calculation of the moving average of 200 periods eg. SMA200 = iMA (Symbol iTFMinute,...