MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 263

hi dear, can i send and receive data in ea in mql4 using webrequest ? (send and receive via json or ... ?) thanks
Good afternoon, I am programming an EA that needs to check whether the previous bar has crossed at anytime the Price Channel indicator or not. I'm using a PChannel indicator I downloaded as a graphical guide, but I've programmed my own in the EA. The PC I've programmed works fine, except when the PC
Hi, I want to use OrderSend with fixed sl and tp for my strategy but in backtest as you can see in the picture it was not trigged when my target price hits the price. the order send successfully without any error. what is the problem? thanks? double StopLoss=GetStopLossPrice(PZ_GetLastBDTrendLine()
Hello I would need some help please. How can i save the Takeprofit Level ? I dont want to put it in the "OrderSend". Because i need it for something else. What happens here is that when the OrderSend is executed in the Comment I can see the Value allthough it lasts only until new tick. How can I
Hello,everyone, I would like to ask about how to set up auto trade based on MT4 alert? For example, i got a MACD indicator and it can show an alert for buy/sell signal. How can i make that alert to be a order by programming? Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot
  Bar/Pips counter  (2)
Hi all, I need a MT4 indicator that counts up/down bars and pips for a certain period. Additionally if it is possible, in a small window to count the same on any timeframes. For Instance: EUR/USD 1M Up Bars 432/Down Bars 522 Up pips 6663/Down pips 3342 EUR/USD 5M ...................... etc I tried
  Detailed explanation of iCustom  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello. I am new to coding, and am learning a lot, however I have struck something that I cannot get my head around at the moment. I am trying to call the result of a test in one of my indicators, to an ea, so it can add it to its own tests before placing a trade. The ea is a simple moving average
Hello! Please I'm trying to run my script but each time i run it, it doesn't run in my current open chart. I'm currently on the XAUUSD(Gold) and each time I compile and run my script it runs on EURUSD, and I'm tired of dragging it to my current open chart. Currently running on MT4 with MQL4
I'm trying to figure out how to export the Account History and get it into an (Excel) Spread Sheet for Analysis. I did a search, but didn't find a solution. Thanks to any and all for any assistance
Dear All, Why my indicator can not show anything? I want to design a indicator for weighted rate of change with formula as below #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_color1 Red //---- indicator parameters extern int RPeriod = 10; extern bool
Confusing how ArraySize doesn't work in a loop. I am looping the array elements to move all down and update the zero array with the latest spread. input int Spreads = 8 ; int iS[ 12 ]; //spreads array string sS; //spreads int OnInit () { ArrayResize (iS,Spreads); //Print(ArraySize(iS)); //8
Hi I am wondering if anyone has come across an indicator/EA that can be run over a period of data that would be used in a backtest, to give some indication on what type of market it was. I would like to get a better idea of why my EA parameters suite certain market conditions. I appreciate
New article Advanced Adaptive Indicators Theory and Implementation in MQL5 is published at mql5.com: This article will describe advanced adaptive indicators and their implementation in MQL5: Adaptive Cyber Cycle, Adaptive Center of Gravity and Adaptive RVI. All indicators were originally presented...
I would like to add code in the indicator below so it delays the playing of the soundfile so that it doesnt sound like a stuck record. https://c.mql5.com/3/137/Horizontal_Alert_Lines.mq4 Thanks in advance
Guys, is it possible to create a horizontal line in MT4, and when it gets crossed by a candle, to sound an alert (and perhaps open a .dll or .exe file)? I am using this 4H strategy, and I don't want to be bound to the PC... Thanks in advance. Dave
The function GlobalVariableSet needs a double parameter. I'd like to store a string value like "ABC" as a global. Is this possible?? Thanks
:) Hi I'm having this MT4 indicator, which i didn't use for a long time, back then it was working perfectly well but now it's not loading and while compiling it's shows a warning " possible loss of data due to type conversion" for this code. // define count symbols if (Selected) { SymbolsNumber
hi everybody i have a question , when you backtest with optimization on , is there any way to know if trades are closed by SL/TP , TSL or BE
Good Day, ill like to find out theres an alternative i could add SASOL amongst shown symbols on the navigation Bar without a broker using my DEMO on MT4, MY brokers uses mt4 which gives me a great deal cause ill be working on my time charts without HIS concern
Hi All, I am developing EA for the first time and I would like to know about how the memory is managed when the EA is attached to multiple currenty pairs, do they share same memory or different memory? If I attach EA to 2 pairs, will it start two different instances of the EA and has no related
Hi all, Attached is the source code of a custom indicator I'm editing. It's a Multi-Colour Fibonacci Retracement much like the one you use on TradingView but for MT4 in this case. However, I am unable to drag the fibonacci retracement beyond the "chart shift" limit and I don't know how to alter the
I am new to MT4 so question might be silly. Is it possible to set a volume that is not listed in the list of volumes? For example setting a volume of 0.36? Same question about leverage.
Hello, I using EA to try to get my indicator results (total pips) from custom date (this year) on XAUUSD,M5 For many times with variable settings to get the best setting using for loop . But i found this error appears many times in Journal tap. Not enough memory for 1073712 bars for custom indicator
Hello, I tried to set my notifications on MT4 on Mac it will not send me Test Message. Nor will any show up in my MT4 app. Please Help ASAP Thank You
  zigzag+ fibo ea  (9)
Hello. I've been making the same profit for a long time. Introduction: fibo 23,6 Snow: fibo 38,2 stoploss: fibo 0 rollback: fibo 0 martingel damage. can you make this system ea?
Hi Guys, I am using RSI ea.mq4. I am asking if there is a possibility to enable it to open more than one position (My Trading Platform is MT4) I want my RSI ea conditions to be the same, only to allow that, the lot size shouldn't be changed until the maximum number of positions allowed by my broker
hi I have a strategy that only works manually but also I need to access to the fix api quotes and execution. I want to put limit orders on mt4 screen and these orders will automatically should go through the fix server it will not be executed via mt4 servers. in summary I want to use mt4 only as a
Guys is there a way to roll back an EA that has been updated through the market terminal from mql5? I do not like the new version of this EA and i want the old one? i still have a copy of it on my live account but want to port it over to my demo account