MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 258

i am a rookie trader started a few weeks ago i am using MT4 recently my EAs dont work anymore. Before they stop working completely,they use run for a while then stop,now they stop. smiley face is on ,DLL is enable both in MT4 option and in the EA,autotrading is enabled,live trading is enabled. i
Does anyone have the know how to compile these two indicators? errors are preventing it loading in MT4 Ideally I was trying to find UDC but doesn't look like he's been active in years =[
Where can I find historical tick data which can be loaded into MT4 for back testing with an expert advisor? All the searching I’ve done (perhaps I’m not familiar enough with the industry terms to target accurately) keeps finding either the wrong platform (not MT4) or not FTSE 100 data
admin , please send this to MT4 manager hi many traders say metatrader is bad , high risk platform, it dont have any risk manage, limitation for lot size, margin level ,daily loss in metatrader 4 (like ninja trader) in tools(menu) put limitation for max allow loss and min margin level and max
Hi i wrote this code for breakeven function. Its work for buy order but not working with sell order. I checked several times the code but i dont found the trouble. Maybe some one can help me with this. Thanks before void MoveToBreakeven() { for ( int b= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; b>= 0 ; b--) { if
  MQL4 Learning  (1372   1 2 3 4 5 ... 137 138)
[CUT] This post was deprecated.
Is there a way to set MT4 to automatically close a trade (Partially) if the profit per lot hits a specific number? Like if I have a trade open with 0.06 lots if profit hits $5 per 0.01 lot (total $30) then close half trade (AUTOMATCALLY for any open trade)? - Well I was wonderingif there is a way
  Need help on codes  (18   1 2)
whats the code if you put one indicator in another indicators window? like 2 indicators in one window.. example if you merge MA to stoch window? double EMA = iMA (Symbol (), 1440, 8, MODE_EMA, ???????,0) or should is use iMAOnArray? please help
I want to change color of candles when fractal breakout happens.... I have attached some pics so you can understand what i mean... Can anyone Help me ? I use MTF Fractal indicator so I want to change d color of candles when fractal breakout happens but d way it happens in pics.... please see d
  MT4 problem  (1)
I am a Fores Trader and am using an Expert Advisor to assist me. His programmes are based on MT4 because MT5 language is different to MT4. I have logged into the MT4 app on my Apple PC, but when I attempt to log on your MetaQuotes it transfers me to your MQL5 platform and it will not allow me entry
Hello, I have bought an EA and set it up on my mt4 platform but am having two minor issues with the settings. 1) The Server time is set to GMT 0 I am trying to get t to trade at GMT 22 to GMT 1. It starts trading every time at GMT 23 2) I also have set it to trade 0.07 units per trade...But it
Hi guys , i created a memory mapped file in C# this is a coded using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Threading.Tasks; using System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Windows.Input; using System.IO; namespace
Is there any tool for MT4 eas that can open trades on a given timeframe? So if an ea reaches distance for opening a new trade it should only do that in given tf (e.g. TF H1 means, ea opens max. one trade every hour)
Hello, Is it possible to run fully automated EA's on the MT4 mobile app? I have my broker account uploaded onto MT4 mobile
  MT4 Timeframes  (3)
In mt5 we have additional timeframes like M2 H2 etc. Is there a way on a life chart to get these bars in Mt4. [Will post my code currently on mobile phone] I tried to create arrays for OHLC and then to calculate bars for e.g M2 and the populate the arrays. But I have a feeling I am doing unnecessary
  Pivot Points  (2)
Hi everyone! I am trying to get my EA to make decisions regarding the Pivot Points, I have declared them in the header and I placed a comment to see the result, however it only calculates me with respect to the candle before the one it starts, if a new candle is opened it does not recalculate. Can
hello, MT4, how to create a blank window (to put my multi-currency indicators) ??? thank you
I have an EA which works, but in reverse. If I swap the BUY and SELL trade entries round, it doesn't change anything. What is needed is at the bottom of the chart, it will enter a BUY, and at the top a SELL. The trades are close by Trailing Stop Losses. In the attached screenshot, the blue arrows
Hi staff, today I downloads a new history files on EURUSD from Tickstory. I stored these files in my directory G:.../EURUSD. That directory have a subdirectory FXx. Afther the download the files *.hst there are on my directory EURUSD and the files *.hst on my subdirectory FXT. Before import new
  Help, on Trade Counter  (28   1 2 3)
int SellCount() { int No= 0 ; int Total= 0 ; int CurTicket= 0 ; int LastTicket= 0 ; // if(OrdersTotal()>0 && OrderType()==OP_SELL && OrderMagicNumber()==Magic_Number_1) // { for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS)== true &&
[Deleted]
I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money). P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me about the strategy in which you want to use it
Hello, I have the following code: if (upper_cond && bands.bbl_0 == bands.bbl_1 && (bands.bbl_0 == upper || bands.bbl_0 == lower)) { break ; } Where upper_cond = bool, bands.bbl_0 & bands.bbl_1 are double struct members, and upper & lower are doubles
I have tried re downloading history. serveral times. Can anyone help? I do not want to reinstall mt4
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 604 Terminal: improved routing of trade requests when several of them are sent simultaneously from different MQL4 applications.MQL4: fixed operation of ArrayBsearch binary search function for signed integer arrays.MQL4: improved managing Expert Advisor...
I'm trying to show the moving average in 2 colors. Blue if the MA is trending up and red if trend is down. The problem occurs when the trend is changing from up to down or vice versa. When the trend changes, there is a gap in the MA line. In other words the MA line is not continuous. I need some
Hello, The CMF indicators I can download at the moment for MT4 differ from what is currently on Trading View so this obviously makes actual trading a little different in MT4 so does any one have the MT4 indicator that does the same as Trading Views version? Thank You
Having problems downloading demos for MT4, help please
Hi Forum, since last week (2020/10/05) my MetaTrader 4 is not able to connect to any broker server or datacenter anymore. After I start the MetaTrader 4, the login into the MetaQuotes Account works fine, so the internet connection at all is possible, but the login to the broker server is not able
Hi, I'm trying to use EA on H8 but it seem not working in H8 offline chart. So, my idea is to use EA on H1 and get value of H8, just no idea how to check that H8 already closed or not. Thanks in advance :)
Hello, Would anyone tell me why I get zero returns? Here is the code: double highBollingerArray[ 10 ]; double lowBollingerArray[ 10 ]; ArraySetAsSeries (highBollingerArray, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (lowBollingerArray, true ); double highestWaveBollinger = iBandsOnArray(highBollingerArray