MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 233

error vps old archive ex4  (20   1 2)
can someone help me with this synchronization error
Hello freinds, I need your help. I want the EA to check an operation every two minutes. The simple way is to do: if ( TimeMinute(TimeCurrent()) != 2 && TimeMinute(TimeCurrent()) != 4 && TimeMinute(TimeCurrent()) != 6 && TimeMinute(TimeCurrent()) != 8 && TimeMinute(TimeCurrent()) != 10 &&
Hello, I am trying to solve a problem, but I find it difficult. For example, I want the indicator to be blue only if the current buffer is bigger than the one before or exactly the same size. And red it should be only when the current buffer is smaller than the one before or exactly the same size
Hi there, I was wondering if there is any way to view the stop loss amount in a new order by currency instead of by pips? It is now often totally unclear to me how much I will lose or win when setting a new order. Is there a setting for this? Or a tool? Thanks in advance, Johan
Hi everyone, i'm working on a script that count the trades. Firstly, if there is no trades on the required direction, open a trade. My problem comes at the second trade. The condition for the next trade is being at profit and calculating the total profit. The next trade's risk based on the total
  10points 3.mq4  (4884   1 2 3 4 5 ... 488 489)
Have traded this EA for 2 days with very good results on a $25000 demo account. Has anyone had longer experience and would like to comment on their findings. FxS Forex - Scripts - Home log in to find that it is the most downloaded EA from their list 10 points 3.mq4 John Edited for update purposes:-
Hello, In mql4 and mql5 documents for SetIndexBuffer() said " After binding, the dynamic array buffer[] will be indexed as in common arrays ". As I tested, this is right in mql5 but not in mql4! When we define double buffer[] it is a common arrays, after using SetIndexBuffer(0,buffer) the buffer
I have a question regrading on the OrderMagicNumber. I knew that we can set a manual magic number in the EA settings to set our strategies. But I counter a problem which is during backtesting which I track down previous order by using for ( int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ; i < OrdersHistoryTotal();
Hey guys,   If you could change/improve anything on the MT4, what would you do?   I'll start :) I would love to see the MT4 to provide a margin calculator from within the platform so I can calculate my used margin before I open a position.    Looking forward to hearing your opinions!
[Deleted]
I am doing extensive back-testing on a number of EAs that I have developed and find that the strategy tester runs far too slowly when set to 31 and far too fast when set to 32. Does anyone know where the settings for the speed of the strategy tester are located? I assume that it is a setting in...
Hry guys I would like to know if it's possible to save charts on MT4 because when I finish to mark up my charts when I close the Terminal, and relaunch it all the drawings and markup are erased. Thanks for your help
Hello all, I run 12 accounts on MT4 platform with the same EA but with different options (lot, dimarti, time: H4, M5, M1 etc.) for some months and I would like to analyze the risk and compare the behavior of the accounts now. I often see people post "equity" curves from the backtester and from real
Hi I use example from MQL4 help file in my code (the same as https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/structures/mqltick). It prints correct time, correct bid, correct ask, but volume is always zero. I even tried to insert 10 sec delay so that there were several price changes between calling...
Hello forum, I am trying to build my first basic EA. I don't have any background in programming and have been trying to learn mql4 on my own. When I thought I had finished coding my basic strategy, my back test resulted in several sent orders. Also, orders would close nearly immediately after being
Dear All; Currently, I have the code of stochastic with the input parameter 5/3/3, I want to have the input parameter is 12/4/4 and more, how is the code, everyone help me //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi all, Has anyone encountered news content not loading on the desktop version of MT4? The topics load just fine: It's the content that does not load: It doesn't seem to be a problem with the account as everything works on my mobile. Would prefer to not always have to check mobile when reading some
hi, i have run into something which is a little puzzling. i am modifying the stoploss of a trade using OrderModify(). i have checked the return value and the stoploss shift was successful and it is logged as something like: 20 : 21 : 28 2010.07 . 16 08 : 10 grapple GBPUSD,H1: modify # 5 sell 1.65
Hello, I want to ask, someone offer job use indicator EX4 only ( NO MQ4 ), and offer create new indicator / ea use the indicator. but it seems decompile file ( see image below ) If a developer apply the job, it will in "Applying for decompile Job" category ? Thanks for answer
DECOMPILATION IS FORBIDDEN
  Correlation EA  (2)
Hi, Im very new to MQL4 and programming in general. Im looking to create an ea that opens 3 currency pairs at a time EURUSD - EURGBP - USDJPY, each with different lots sizes. The way I would like to open is if the EURUSD is above the 20 MA then it opens a buy on the EURUSD and a sell on the EURGBP
Do anyone has any indicator to get the real time volume of candle for MQL4 terminal? Or can anyone help me on how I can get the real time volume data in MQL4 please
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| iFx TREND Detector.mq4 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //#property copyright "2005-2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp." //#property link
dose any one know a coder or reliable local trade copier . i need to trade in between my acc smoothly. tried few from market but having some issues and seller is not responding also Thanks
I see the file in MT5 Editor and now how can I get it out and place it on the correct Data Folder of an MT4 Account? How can I copy it and paste in the correct folder? Can You Help? Thanks in advance
I'm delving into some MT4 EA development, and have a problem that's got me stumped.  There's a simple call to a couple of builtin technical indicators as follows:- double tMA = iMA(symbol, timeframe, MAlen, 0, MAtype, PRICE_CLOSE, shift); double atr = iATR(symbol, timeframe, ATRlen, shift); Shift is...
HI i have an algo in which all trades are terminated when account balance is more than x or less than y how do i change this to account equity bool Filter_AB() { if(DISABLE_ALGO) { if(AccountBalance()>=ACCOUNTBALANCE1 || AccountBalance()<=ACCOUNTBALANCE2 ) {return false; } else {return
I'm trying to get value of a trendline, this is my trendline: ObjectCreate ( "SellStopTP" , OBJ_TREND , 0 , CurTime()-( Period ()* 60 * 30 ), Low[Lowest( NULL , 0 , MODE_LOW , 10 , 1 )]- 10 * Point ,CurTime(),Low[Lowest( NULL , 0 , MODE_LOW , 10 , 1 )]- 10 * Point ); ObjectSet( "SellStopTP"
hey guys happy new year i had reads a lot of topics about something like pause or rest or skip or etc. for expert when it takes stoploss expert don't work or don't trade for a time that we want so i tried to code something like datetime function but i don't know i code it wrong or it didn't worked
Why this 99% quality need for EA backtest. An EA that work by Original mt4 history data download backtesting not work in real tick history data backtesting. What the hell is going on. So we will need to buy always this real tick history . Very disappointed
Hi all, Does anyone have an idea about why MT4 returns RET_OK_NONE while creating a new user account via manager api? The login number is specified and we are sure it is not existed yet. Thanks in advance