MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 209

Hi, I was trying to run an indicator and my settings got changed in MT4. Default folder also got changed. How do I change my DEFAULT folder back to previous folder in MT4? .. regards
Good day all. Is there someone that can assist me with a small piece of code. I know it is probably easy but I am new to mql4 and struggling. I need a piece of code that does the following: When a specific order, lets say "ordersell_1" is triggered, I need a "true" statement when the specific order
Dear colleges, in one of my tests I noticed tester hit take profit value and not close order for several candles. In many tests I saw tester trigger close order long before stop loss was hit. In both cases the order finaly closed at s/l or t/p value respectively, just not when the actual price was
  help ...  (6)
hello if you like I'm looking for help ... I would like to convert an indicator into an expert advisor
Can you help me get price of ticket order mql4
[Deleted]
I have an EA which works well in back test but does not work on a live or demo account. I see the smiley face on the corner and all the settings are ok and there's no error in journal and expert tab, please help me
Hello, I try to develop en EA for Binary Options (On MetaTrader 4 with Tradetools FX plug-in for Binary Options). I have already developped all my indicators and all the structure of the EA. On the Forex, i know how to use the ordersend(), but with binary options, i don't found any information...
hi guys how is calculated a synthetic volume in mt4 ? i know if i use Volume[1]= return a volume but i want know how Volume function calculate a synthetic volume thanks
Hello friends. I have been participating in MQL5 forums for a while now. Currently I am looking for an EA that does the following simple tasks: - EA will have 4 types of BUY, BUY limit, SELL, SELL limit order. The change of tactics only takes place when the human chooses the active ea target (We
I just opened up a new demo account on MT4. When I open the Quotes tab there are a whole bunch of currencies. I don't want to follow all of them. So I tried to delete them and place the currencies I do want to follow. However, for some reason it will not let me delete AUD/CAD. I hit the pencil icon
I have this Move to BreakEven function, it work if I only have 1 order open, but when the EA scales in to 3 orders, the other 2 order don't get modified. I also keep getting modify error 1, I know this means its keeps passing the same value but how do I Stop this. void checkforMovetoBe () {
MT4 Automatically Closes Trades Without Reason. This keeps happening. Does anyone know why? I know I am not hitting my SL and I am not hitting margin requirements
  Requests & Ideas, the beginning  (2697   1 2 3 4 5 ... 269 270)
i test some EA at my server here is the best combination that i found firebird at usdjpy M30 hans_ea3 at gbpusd H1 note for statements, fxindo-nf3 is my own EA, i have de-activated it. so please ignore it. it made around 180 pips for last week... update : sorry, i've attached wrong statement.......
Hey guys, Been posting a lot of queries here on this forum and all of you guys have been very helpful, thank you all! On the journal for the desktop version of MT4, I keep having a message pop up, please see below. Any idea what this means or how to stop it popping up every two minutes? Thank you in
  Trend Magic EA  (17   1 2)
I want to create a very simple EA,based on just trendmagic indicator. ---------buy----------- long=trend magic turns blue TP=x no of pips SL=0 close=after TP target X triggered or when trend magic turns red ---------sell----------- short=trend magic turns red TP=y no of pips SL=0 close=after TP...
Ive been adding some custom indicators to my EA and have experienced a bug with the strategy tester. I am using the iCustom function at the open of a new bar. When using the strategy tester it is very slow on the highest speed and when i press stop the whole screen goes gray, which I have now
Hi, I am getting critical error ''Array out of range" in iBarshift function. I am trying to create an EA based on breakout but iBarshift function throwing error at Time[pos] field. Please check the code..regards. limit = Bars - 1 - counted_bars; // Iteration for ( int pos = limit; pos >=
hi Moderator's Note: Broker recommendations are not allowed in the forum
I purchased " product name removed". The inputs are not nearly as many as advertised. The indicator consists of just the zone bars. I already had a free version of the same thing. This one is supposed to give signals and alerts when there is a zone breakout. There is no such option in the "input"
In MT4, is it possible to read through all open charts and count all the HLINE and TREND objects of a specific color?  I have the following code and know that the statements after the "for" loop will not work because the ObjectName function does not have a ChartID parameter.  I tried looking for...
Hello, Every Guru in the house, Please help me concerning this code, I want this code to close all orders when the profit has reached certain level and stop trading for the rest of the day. The code below truly closes all the order as supposed but it continues opening more others, pls enlighten me...
Hi, Just a quick one, I am trying to develop an EA just to receive alerts when the current candle closes above or bellow the object created. Here is the code I am using: int LowestCandle= iLowest ( _Symbol , _Period , MODE_LOW , 100 , 10 ); int HighestCandle= iHighest ( _Symbol , _Period
Hi, I am trying to draw stretch for the day using this indicator but when I execute it , instead of showing output it hangs my MT4 terminal and settings. It does something wrong with especially last few lines of codes . Please check the code.. regards. #property indicator_separate_window #property
I begin with a question, how does one find all their account history in the MetaTrader 4 Terminal
hi guys how can i use other charts h1 open price in my expert? i guess i should use terminal global variable if yes, how i should set it
I want help from some experience coders in Object line breakout entry EA. Can someone help me. I coded highest and lowest line on chart int highestcandle = iHighest(Symbol(),0 ,MODE_HIGH,50,2); ObjectDelete("HLine"); ObjectCreate("HLine",OBJ_HLINE,0,Time[0],High[highestcandle]); double
Hello! :) I have tried to make some code, and I want to find a pinbar inside another pinbar, how can I do that? I have tried this one: #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 clrRed #property indicator_width1 2 #property indicator_color2 clrLime
  I need help with "iBarShift"  (13   1 2)
hello MQLers I have done drawing the monthly and weekly pivot point but the yearly is kinda tricky, here is my code //---   int Counted_bars,i;   Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();   i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;   while(i>=0)     {      shift=iBarShift(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,Time[i],0);      temp=(iHigh(NULL...
  Best Forex Indicator  (13   1 2)
What is the best accurate indicator for metatrader 4 ? let's sharing here guys
[Deleted]
Hello, How to debug my script ? It is possible to go one line at the time ? Set many Toggle breakpoints, but the script dont stop on it. Thanks, Tintin92