MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1679

11:38:21 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening BUY order : 133 11:38:53 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening SELL order : 133 11:40:07 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening BUY order : 133 11:40:31 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening BUY order : 133 11:43:40 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening SELL order : 133...
i want to get the highest price in the last four hours. i use the higest function in my codes:"BuyH=Highest(NULL,PERIOD_H4,MODE_HIGH,1,1);" but it always return BuyH is 1? May someone can help me? thanks.
rules : on 13.25 GMT open buy stop & sell stop gbpusd at current price plus/minus 15 points. set the TP = 20 point, or we control the target point manually. if the buy stop order opened, the sell stop order will be deleted. all trades must be closed at 23:55 server time. it seems profitable,...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have been working on an expert for the last week and I am getting very impressiveresults from backtesting. I have not imported any data so i am testing only forthe last 4 months. I don't know if the simulation has any real value as the numbers I am getting aretoo good to be real (>20%...
Due to e-mail system reconfiguration on MQL4.COM domain, the registering of newaccounts will be disabled for 2 days. Accept our apologies for this inconvenience, please.
  Extend MQL!!  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Before I start, I want to say this is a great forum and I wish to make my first contribution . I noticed a lot of programmers are using OrdersTotal() to get the total number of orders in order to determine whether to open a new position or not. However, I feel that most of us may be running...
Hello! can anyone help me by making an Expert that stacks many(adjustable) Buy and sell orders one above/below the other at an adjustable distance, and takes profit when net floating profit/loss reaches a set(adjustable) dollar value. After taking profit/loss it cancels all orders and places new buy...
I have noticed when I execute an EA , that OrderModify is not executed when there is a new order (Buy or Sell ) to be opened in the samebar. What can I do for it? Thanks for your help.
Hello, Will someone try to make an EA for the ASC trend signal with a ten pip delay of entry on the bars following the close of the signal bar. I believe this will result in positive trades in 70 to 80% of trades. We will need to have a time filter to trade only the Euro and USD sessions no trades...
[Deleted]
Hello! I'm trying to create a very simple expert advisor, but it doesn't work properly.This is the idea: If price goes higher then previouse high entry buy order is sent. If price goes lower then previous low entry sell order is sent. If there is open buy order and price goes lower then...
[Deleted]
Anyone tried to convert daily data into weekly set ? The built-in period_converterdoesn't work as it can't start with monday. Any solutions ? Thanks
Hi, Can one expert advisor can activate another expert advisor. Can an expert advisor deinit itself (make the expert deactivated by removing itform the chart only). Thanks. cplayer
[Deleted]
I have been analyzing several different pairs using the RVI. I have zero programingskills and find the web instruction very difficult to follow. How could I findsomeone to create an EA or Indicator for me? Does anybody know?
[Deleted]
I whould like to know exactly how does an Expert Advisor work. My Question: Doesan Expert Advisor that is loaded on a H1 chart read the data from the M1 chartto triger the signals or not? The reason why I'm asking is because I wrote an ExpertAdvisor with three moving averages on a H1 chart and it...
Hello all, I'm want to monitor an order in a way so I can know when it changes from pending to open and from open to closed. I don't use price to check this because I must have sure that the order was hit, so I use ticket number ( Fractal_Buy [4] has the ticket number). if ( OrderSelect (
  EasyLMA_v6  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Candidate for testing. It is something about two EMAs crossing with Stochastic , two Parabolic SAR indicators (with different settings) and I_XO_A_H indicator as a filters. Why candidate? Because we need to optimize the settings. M30 timeframe. EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY USDCHF USDCAD AUDUSD
[Deleted]
I need change period 1H to 5M automatically in EA. I am not using indicators, can I change, automatically in the Expert, for another chart or period? to modify 5M to 1M? for command ? thanks
Hello all, I'm curious about how MQL interprets logical expressions. If you check the code bellow you will see two "equivalent" expressions, but one is a normal expression, were I compare each element individually, on the second expression it looks like that MQL allows to compare all elements at
Hello, I'm writing an indicator to draw vertical lines when condition one of the conditionsare true. It's working ok on forward test, it will draw them when A and B is true,but as an indicator and since it has the routine to go back to previous bars itshould also draw them but it doesn't, it...
I tried running a couple of the sample experts like MACD sample or Moving Average, I attached them to a chart and the smiley face is in the top right corner butnothing happens, It says that the expert was loaded successfully but nothing happensafter that, I even left it on over night. I turned on...
[Deleted]
I am trying to download DailyPivotPoints.mq4 to the expert folder of Interbankfx.I cannot fing a way to do it. Couls somebody help me? Thankyou in advance, George
The text and text labels restrict one to only a few words. Anyway to expand thisto allow for several lines?
  KSRobot_1_5 EAs  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
KSRobot_1_5_eur_m15. M15 timeframe. EURUSD. KSRobot is well-know EA. I modified some Ichimoku settings, changed something in the code, added timefilter and hope that it will be profitable. Anyway this EA is producing the good results up to now
  Tttttt EA  (25   1 2 3)
tttttt EA, H1 timeframe. 4 main pairs. It is interesting EA. EA determines HH and LL for the current day, determine average range H-L for the last 7 days (days2check), open buy order at HH+avgrange/2 or sell order at LL-avgrange/2 (offsetK=2) and profit is avgrange/2 (profitK=2), stop is avgrange/2...
I am trying to setup an auto trade using an expert advisor using the commodity channelindex. Can you give me some pointers on how to write the code to perform this? Example if I want to issue a buy when the CCI goes above -100 or a sell when itgoes below 100.
Hi, I was wondering if 10 seconds limit is necessary only after OrderSend or also after OrderMotify and OrderClose? Thanks, L
Environment Have indicator written by another, that runs and plots objects on rightmost/newdata bars when certain conditions are satisfied. I modified indicator so that it has virtual/sliding window concept using MQL4 functions:FirstVisibleBar(), BarsPerWindow(). When the plotting code used to...
Hello DeMarker, DeM indicator stops at 2004.01.01 12:00, on GBPUSD,H1 No mods made to DeM(14), just download,compile,drag onto chart. Thanks
Hi all! I have a litle problem with that function TimeOnDropped( ) and PriceOnDropped() When i add this to my start function of my indicator it returns me 0 Anyone knows why? Start() { Comment(PriceOnDropped()," ",TimeOnDropped()); }
[Deleted]
I have compiled a trading program but I keep getting 1 error in the script thatI cannot change. I am looking for a proficient trading programmer to assist onthis matter.