MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1587

[Deleted]
  2 questions  (3)
Hello, 1. My EA have to do something at: { if (Hour()==19 && Minute()==00) When will do it? If the time is my local time or server time ? 2. My terminal can connect 5 servers. There are 3 "week" server. I've set it manually to "strong" server, but it always jump to week and started logout-login. How
[Deleted]
Hi. I'd be very glad to read from anyone who know: how to import "engine" library and start MATLAB from mql4 how to make MATLAB execute an elementary command window script from mql4 and close. Thanks a lot. SA
[Deleted]
Please do send this pips ravenous EA to me at forex_e@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Hello! I would draw to my expert advisor the moving averge.While i would se them in Tester visual mode. It's possible? Thanks for help
How can I live trade an EA and demo trade a different EA at the same time. Do I need two different PC's fot this or I can somehow start two seperate instances of MetaTrader for doing this?
[Deleted]
Здравствуйте! Есть гистограмный инидкатор, например его расчет делается на последние 500 баров то есть от нулевого до 499-го. Но получается интересная штука, что при изменении цены не всегда перерисовываеются и сооветственно меняют цвет 1-2 бары. Подскажите пожалуйста как надо сделать чтобы...
[Deleted]
  where?
Does anybody know the most popular site where they sell EAs?
  Deleting Arrow  (1)
Hi all, This is a small code to identify in a specific way Gap formation (as per my definition :) ) I've tried to delete the arrows after the identified GAP is closed. -The GAP is considered closed if any candle (high/low) reaches the gap- after introducing else if dn[i+0] = 0 & up[i+0] = 0, the...
[Deleted]
I have just downloaded the ODL MT4 platform. When I try to lay the EMA indicator (insert, indicator, trend, moving average) I get the money flow index. Can someone help me get the right moving average indicator Thanks for all
[Deleted]
  DDE Help  (5)
Hey guys, thought someone would be that smart to help me out with this. I use MT4|BID!EURUSD command in Excel to get the bid price for EURUSD, but the price keeps switching between normal format (1.4660) to something like this 1009167,0000. I have no idea how to avoid this. Something to do with...
Hello, is it possible show pictures in Chart, like .jgs .gif and so on other picture files?
I am looking for some code on how to stop an EA from trading based on a set pip increase on the previous day based on a monthly collective total e.g daily target 20pips once the target is hit stop trading for the day. day12 total 320 plus 20pips total 340 daily target.
I know you can plot to positive values, the line drawing will be shifted to the right using setindexshift, but that is for an indicator only. Is that correct? I want to use this same method using objectcreate, but I am unable to do so. Is it possible, if so how? Below is a snippet of code....
I'm trying to submit my EA and I get a 404 error when I click submit
[Deleted]
Hello, 1. CONTEXT: In some cases, it is much better to countdown in the FOR loop: FOR (i=total-1;0<=i;i--){...} Like this case, (browsing all objects in a chart): https://forum.mql4.com/9330 QUESTIONS: In my TrailingStop function below: - Is it better to countdown in the FOR loop ? - In general, for...
[Deleted]
Please can someone help me to code RSI in such away that when it is above 50 (RSI>50) it is buy signal and when it is below 50 (RSI<50) it will be a sell signal. thank you
  How much is needed....  (253   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
It's all very trivial. How much money do you need in your account to make $10-20 a day with minimal risk
int start{} function i only use this start{print(Bars);} i tred start at different time and use different time frame, always bars will be 1001, so that we only use 1001 bars history data in ea ? how to get more bars history data ? thank you. i have tried use arraycopyseries, same result. int...
[Deleted]
The history of forex. The world monetary system has evolved a long time. Since 1867, acted "gold standard": the national currency exchanged only for gold, which "reinforces" every currency, preventing any issue of money governments, which accelerates inflation. However, the "standard" does not solve...
[Deleted]
I am relatively new to programming in MQL; but not to programming. My math on the other hand is not the greatest... Anyway, on to my question. I am working on a Holy Grail(wouldn't that be nice). Part of my strategy is defined as this: Unless an inside bar is formed at the prior peak. Now, at this
Is there a way to export the account history to excel? Thanks
Does Alert(); dont work in EA Scripts or what is the problem by mijn Scriptje? I write there Alert(); but nothing habens.
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm using the InterbankFX client and upon startup the client immediately crashes. Anyone else seeing this problem? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, Thank you in advance. I wonder weather it is right to expect by a deep backtest with all datas avaibles and the best modelization that zig-zag indicator happens to be modelized too. For instance, Every zig-zag value is computed by my EA for its purposes. At instant 1, I have zig-zag at 158.90, e...
your Custom Indicator "AMA_optimized.mq4 rename to "AMA" THE ERROR IS"2008.03.18 00:10:17 2008.01.25 21:14 EA-AMA01 EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 138" //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| AAA 改编 http://hi.baidu.com/shangwuju |...
I attached an EA to the EUR/USD 15 mins chart that's supposed to initiate a BUY order when a bullish engulfing candle is formed. (The right hand corner shows a smiley face, and the settings is set to "Allow Live Trading") However, I realised that no BUY order was opened on 14th Mar 10:15am even...
  Chart Templates  (2)
Hi, when I start my EA I would like it to apply different Chart Templates depending on the currency pair I'm looking at. I know how to get the current currency pair using Symbol( ) . . . how (if possible) do I set the chart template to the one I want ? The logic would go like this if pair = GBPUSD...
  Off line graph  (1)
Hi, I have an EUR_USD off line graph (1 hour period). Is it possible to apply a strategy tester to an off line graph? How can I proceed? Thank you! Alberto
[Deleted]
I am new in MT4, probably I am asking a stupid question here, but, what I observed really worries me. what I observed is that the trailingstoploss was modified from time to time, but, it seems problematic that the modification sets the stoplevel backward when the price makes correction, for...