MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1289

[Deleted]
Hello All... I made an EA that I have running on 9 different currency pairs on 5 minute charts (same EA running on all pairs, with a different Magic Number for each pair). I've set "Ask Manual Confirmation" for each one as I need to make a quick visual check before I give it the OK. Once I...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am having problems with part of my code. the breakeven part of the code is working how it should, however the takeprofit modify part is not working correctly. Here is what I want the following code to perform. If I have more then 1 open order I want the loop to modify all orders to the new...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am using MT4 for a long time...... i am very continent only with meta trader...... i feel very uncomfort to use metastock or amibroker. Does anyone help me in importing the EOD data from excel to metatrader....... I am tracking indian markets only...... is it possible to import the data...
[Deleted]
Please, can anyone put me through the above named caption. I've calculated the pivot based on previous day's high close and low and it seems not to tarry with others
Hello everyone. I am new to trading but I can find my way around. The other day I came across a contest at www.mt4brokersreview.com and I want to enter it cause the prize money is great and I'd like to give it a shot but my problem is since I'm new to trading and never been in a contest before, what...
hi everyone, I noticed that if I click on the graphs on my metatrader, then hit spacebar, a command line style input shows (please see attached image). Can someone tell me what it is for? And if it's useful please tell me how to use it, or where I can get more information on it. Thanks again! Have...
[Deleted]
  Margin, Leverage  (7)
Can somebody give code formulas how to calculate Margin and Leverage. Thanks.
[Deleted]
How can I add an arrow to a fixed position using x,y coordinates? Labels allow you to do that but not the arrows...so what other tricks are there for doing this?
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to code an indicator which uses another timeframe for same symbol. I dont want to open this other timeframe's chart for updating its data. I am using ArrayCopyRates for that pupose. This indic should run for the FIRST time and then for only FIRST TICK of new bar of other timeframe. İ...
[Deleted]
  Error 130 Please help  (18   1 2)
I'm new, so if it has been discused before, just point me to right direction. I wrote an EA like martingale, and back tested it, works just fine, no errors, but when I add it to the chart (demo account) it gives me error 130 No matter what I do, I get the same error, I even cleared the code and made...
[Deleted]
Hi I just want to an alert or sound appears when the candle has closed. Could someone help me to get the code please? I'm really newbien and I don't know a lot about mql. Thanks !
Hi friends, am looking for guide for newbies to optimize setting of EA.Please if somebody have any pdf,html etc material lets share with others.
I have made simple script which give me the information about the decimal places after decimal point and Digits function. I have strange result for http://www.fxcm.co.uk/ BROKER. It always have 8 places after decimal point but you will see only 1,3 or 5 decimal places. In result my EA does not...
  Time "Offset"  (11   1 2)
I am using a VPS to host my EA on Forex.com because when I tried to run the EA when the MT4 client was on my machine it would time out overnight and I'm trading off the London market, and the platform displayed GMT. Anyway my EA and indicator were aligned fine timewise with the client on my computer...
RefreshRates() before OrderSend() function does not resolve the problem. Have anybody any other idea?
How can you select a ticket for a specific symbol irrespective whether there are other symbols opened ie. both GBP and EUR in the terminal window? What I'm finding is that irrespective of the code below, it selects the first trade opened ie. Eur and reflects the EUR Ticket?...
New article Guide to writing a DLL for MQL5 in Delphi is published at mql5.com: The article examines the mechanism of creating a DLL module, using the popular programming language of ObjectPascal, within a Delphi programming environment. The materials, provided in this article, are designed to...
How do I turn this into String? if(StringFind(Text,"EURUSD</a></td><td class='sep'><font class='up'")==true) It turns 'sep' and 'up' into operators. I tried /'sep' and /'up' but its still not working. Help!! 
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am very bad at programming, probably so bad, it's easier for me to learn a Khoisan language - that's one of those weird African languages that use clicks. Anyways, back to the subject at hand. I have this indicator, which colours the ticks on a chart in two colours, red and green....
Hi, how do I improve the quality of the historical data for strategy tester. I have downloaded all available data in the History Centre, currently trying to test GBPUSD on my MT4, Interbank FX platform but when i run my script the model quality is listed as 25%. Is there a better data source I can...
I wants to get data MT4 show to my website. How do it? thanks!
Hi, Is there an EA or indicator that can make a "new" chart based on the floating balance ?... To explain a bit: lets say that one trades 10 pairs simultaneoulsy. The 10 trades are all open. That is generating an open balance or floating balance. That open balance goes up and down in value. If an...
New article Using WinInet.dll for Data Exchange between Terminals via the Internet is published at mql5.com: This article describes the principles of working with the Internet via the use of HTTP requests, and data exchange between terminals, using an intermediate server. An MqlNet library class is...
I'm having a weird problem with the value from iFractals jumping to a wrong value randomly. First, the code, then the problem: int start()  {   CurrTime = iTime(NULL,0,1);   if (PrevTime==CurrTime) return(0); //check for new bar   int ns = 0;   for (int shift = 1; shift < Bars; shift++) {      if...
[Deleted]
  Counting Candles  (2)
I have some code that depends on the number of candles that have elapsed since a trade was opened. I set a global variable when a position is opened First_Pos_time=Time[0]; Then when the next position is opened i calculate the number of candles that have elapsed by Exit_MA_Shift=...
Hello, i have new backtest for you with good Profit Faktor, you can have the EA with indicator and setting file, from my Test, for just 50 Euro. Here is the Backtest picture and file:
[Deleted]
I have programed a EA. But when Closing Order, sometimes occure Common Error(ERR_COMMON_ERROR=2). Altough occured Common Error, the order closed successfully(by Account History). The Journal LOG like this: 15:14:17 '80010223': close order #57466 sell 0.10 GBPUSD at 1.4954 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 at...
[Deleted]
Read in MQL5.com : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81 Migrating from MQL4 to MQL5 [ ru ] Sergey | 17 May, 2010 3.I have plans to develop the MQL4 emulator, which will allow you to run your MQL4 programs in new MetaTrader 5 client terminal. I think it's a GOOD news :)
Though this typeof dynamic programming that I will speak of is currently well beyond my very rudimentaryMQL programming skills by quite a significant margin, I have been contemplatingthe usage of 'Dynamic Adaptive, self learning and self improvement techniques that arean inherent part of life and...