MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1211

[Deleted]
Hello, does MT4 run on Windows Server 2008 Enterprise™ 64-bit ?  Thank you. 
[Deleted]
Hi I have this indicator that I downloaded as freeware to show the highest and lowest prices for the day expressed in the code as the R1 and R2, there are other functions in the indicator that are not used. The indicator starts at 00:00 hours each day, how can this be made to start at 05:00 hours...
Hi I'm using delphi 2010(v14) to mk DLL s for metatrder . here is the function definition in delphi : procedure GetSendOrder(var symbol:shortstring;var CMD:integer;var vol:double;var Price:double;var slippage:integer;var SL:double;var TP:double;var Comment:shortstring;var Magic:integer;var Expire...
Hey all. I am finding that after I compile my code, any errors or warnings are listed with the line number in the source file. However, the line numbers in the error/warning is always about 3 lines off of the problem line of code. Any reason why that you have run into? Thanks.
Hi All, I'm a newbie & kind of confused by the snippet below. Could anyone explain what is actually the 'shift' or it's exact function in simple explanation? int shift = 1; double x1 = iCustom(NULL, 0,"iX", 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, shift); double x2 = iCustom(NULL, 0,"iX", 1, 2, 3, 4, 0, shift + 1); I...
Hi, all ai need one script for change dimension to alert window ?Thank you...
[Deleted]
Gents, I got an HTC HD7 (runs Windows Phone7) - does MetaTrader4 Mobile support it? thanks
[Deleted]
New to mql4, I wrote the following code for practice, but can't figure out why I get an Error 130 I think it has to do with unNormalized numbers. I'm using IBFX broker and they use the 5th decimal on the price. double Stoploss = 50; double Takeprofit = 50; int start() { int ticket =...
Can anyone see why the first alert is returning zero every time ? I wanted it to compare the buffers current and previous values and therefore the Alert should return a varying result of either 0, 1 or 2 depending if the direction is up down or mixed but it isnt working that way int start()  {...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I am seeking a simple EA to enter Take Profit, Stop Loss and Trailing Stop for my manual trades. I think I have seen on of these somewhere before, but I have not been able to find it now. Any assistance would be much appreciated. I like the Trade Protector in the Code Base, but seeking...
  Old tick disturb my ea  (17   1 2)
Hi, I red most of the thread on this subject, and i found no solution for this problem ! (some says that it has no effect, but it has, or i'm not understanding something..) My ea is a high frequency trader so it takes a lot of trades, but the las two days i have several errors in journal (old tick,...
hi......i want to build the candlestick chart without time factor, in other world i want to make the candle stick chart as renko chart or as p&f chart....no spacing between bars..... what mt4 code that help in this... 
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a short question. I can set to see open orders as points. That's good for me but more important is too see how many points I have made in the past. Is it possible to see the history trades with points too? I also checked the detailed report but there are no points, only buy and sell
for(int i=limit-1; i==0; i--) is this code correct if i am using in an indicator and want to selcet bar (0) only??????
[Deleted]
How does it work when I login to the same account from two MT4 instances? I know I can see (near)real-time changes in orders/equity, but what happens when I try to run EAs in both instances? Will they be able to open orders at the same time? Or will one of them potentionally receive the Busy error...
All in the question as I'm not sure, thanks. If it is possible then how to initialize a date ?
Hi guys, I'm currently exporting backtest data from MT4 via this very simple code I made: int fileHandle; int init() { fileHandle = FileOpen("MT4dump.txt",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';'); if(fileHandle < 0){ Alert("Error ", GetLastError()); } return(0); } int deinit() {...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   Invincible.mq4 |//|                                                            N.Huy...
Hello, currently im stuck at my EA code. Almost everything works fine, but i also want it to display how many trades are already closed. Right now is use the following piece of code. But the "Closed orders: " always shows 0, while i have enough closed trades with the same MagicNumber. What am i...
Someone here know something new about MQL5? When will start some roll out from brokers? Already some brokers have live feed (not Demo Account)? Also in mql5.com was not finding some answer for this ....
[Deleted]
plz tell me can i close an order for a paire that's not in the chart how is the EA attached?
  Inside Bar EA  (5)
Anybody know, where I can find a script for an Inside Bar EA? Thanks
Hi, I would like to simulate my trading account as an indicator, is it possible?
Hi im new to this forum, and also quite new to MQL4. Im currently trying to modify an EA. Im attaching 4 EAs to an MT4 platform on 4 different currency pairs, and each EA trades one currency pair. However, they are opening so many simultaneous trades for the same currency pair! Can anyone tell me...
well... if there any way to disable ea with a command on some donctition exemple: any help would be much appreciated :) if AccountEquity() >= x   {      TheCommandIseek();  ///Stop Ea or either turn live trading to off would do (I would first go for disabling ea)    }
[Deleted]
hola. plz i want that you help to know the different states of an expert. when i attache my E.A. to a chart it appears to me face different from each other when it is normal (sad face). can you help me to know what is my prbolem?
  Who can help?  (1)
Searching for how to automate the MAMA indicator. A EA with MAMA. Thanks
hi all ; how can i write the following idea :- 1 - i have 100 double variable with names x1 -x2 - x3 ........... x100 2 - i want to subtract x1 -x2 then x1 - x3 then x1 - x4 ........ till x1-x100 3- second loop x2-x3,x2-x4,x2-x5....... x2-x100 4- x3-x4,x3-x5,x3-x6............x3-x100 98 - x95-x96...
This drives me crazy: //---- input parameters extern datetime theDate=0; int init() { //---- indicators theDate = TimeCurrent(); When I drag and drop indicator it shows 1970.01.01 00:00 mql4 is illogical :(
[Deleted]
How do I make it such that only one order can be made in one particular time frame? This rule should be enforced even when an order made in the same time frame is closed.