MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1050

[Deleted]
I think most people would like to have visual signs in the chart when opening and closing a position. I know, you can programm it with an EA. But it should be possible more easily: If the programmers of MetaTrader are too busy they should add a Menue Point for own scripts. So everyone can add...
[Deleted]
Hi all, noob here:) been playing with ea's and indicators and started on custom indicators. for troubleshooting purposes i have the ea print the parameters it receives from the custom indicator at the start of each bar. now i am trying to find out why the values the custom indicator passes are...
hello there is a way to grab an indicator alerst to use it within a script? thanks in advance regards
Is there something not set right in my MT4? I see that most of the 'Close Order...' entries are missing from my log files. I can still get this info from the Detailed Summary of rhe Account History, but I am wondering why most of the time it is Not in the log files. - and how do I ensure that it IS...
[Deleted]
Has anyone programed a counter into to tell how much time is left before a time frame resets to a new candle or bar?
  Stochastic EA  (7)
Hello Does anyone seen simple Stochastic EA? Where short position will be opened when stochastic shows (overbought [above 70]) and long when oversold [above 30] ? I would be grateful if someone could give mme the link. Regards, Dmitry
Hello! I would need script for MT4 like this. Can someone code it for me, and for what price? For instance: - I open Buy position of 0,1 lots on 1,3000 and EA(script) automatically puts Take profit to 1,3010 and SL to1,2970 - It also opens Buy limit position of 0,1 lots on 1,2990 with TP on 1...
We have just released beta version of mt4Analyzer.com mt4Analyzer helps you evaluate your MetaTrader4 EA properly and easily by using statistics. In statistics, a Confidence Interval (CI) is a particular kind of interval estimate of a population parameter and is used to indicate the reliability of...
Does anyone have some sample code for how to call a DLL written in Delphi from MetaTrader? I can't get Var parameters to work. I wrote the following test function in Delphi and compiled it as a DLL (using Delphi 5): function AddIntegers( a: integer; b: integer): integer; stdcall; begin   result := a...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm south Korean Ichimoku SpanB SpanA and cross at the cross I would like to line represents the highest and lowest. I do not know English But you can translate. This technology is the foundation of our I run four meta-FX. I wish you good luck.
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Im trying to build a EA that calculate the High and Low, Im using standard devtion to determ when the market isnt moving then setting high and low values and want to buy or sell if the price is crossing under the low or above the high Im getting wrong values in high and low, someone know
[Deleted]
Hello,I want to create an ObjectCreate- function to show an Object in one of my subwindows. An iCustom function opens me the indicator in a subwindow when I run the EA. Unfortunately when I set the 5.paramter in the ObjectCreate function as 1(index=1; for the first subwindow), the Object won't...
[Deleted]
This is something I have been struggling with for sometime. Because of the type of EA I am trying to use, I feel that scaling lot entrys at different prices is somewhat better. I can't seem to make it stop or shut off the Maximum number of Lots or trades. Lot size control is no problem. My account
[Deleted]
I am unable to create offline Renko chart inMatatrader 4. I was able to do this a few days ago, but now when Itry to create a EURUSD,M2 or EURUSD,M13 it does not appear in FILE -OPEN OFFLINE. Nothing has change as far as permissions. I am totallystumped on this one. Thank you in advance!
As Newbie, I just know to use below code total = OrdersTotal();if(total < 1) and the EA will not open other trade during the trade opened, it need to wait it end that make it miss out a lot entry chances I still working with my simple EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/137972 How to code it open...
Hello, how to print more than one variable to order comment with OrderComment() function? Example: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| It calculates the data for opening a new order...
Hi, Is it possible to put a limit of trades per 1H period while backtest? For example if the last trade was at 11:56 then the next trade can be send at 12:00. I have tried to do something with sleep() but this function doesn't work while backtest mode.
[Deleted]
Hi - please forgive my newbie naivety and perhaps this question has been answered many times over (I did search, but couldn't find anything which answered my question). The version of MT4 provided by my broker doesn't seem to show historical volumes on monthly charts further out than a year prior to...
Hello everyone, I need to put trailing stop in simple MA EA. Please see attached code (I think it is there when you download MT4). I would be very grateful. Thanks, Dmitry
[Deleted]
For those on the forum who use weekly pivots, I have attached a modified version of JellyBean's weekly pivots indicator. This modification creates an indicator that shows the weekly midpoints. One could load this and the weekly pivots indicator on their chart and then save both as a template. When...
Hello everyone, i have a problem with this ea. I think the images can explain themselves. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  Momentum_v1.mq4 |//|...
[Deleted]
When I try to copy and paste an ex4 or mx4 plug-in file to metratrader, that is installed on my computer under program files, in the experts/indicators folder, I get an error message that says "Error Copying File or Folder - Access is Denied." Does anyone know why I am receiving their error...
Is there an EA under the name "CAKAR AYAM EA" and " EURUSD MARKET TRACKER EA" I apologize for the loss of time, are very curious
My EA calculates a buy or sell price and then places a pending order. I have noticed that the price often moves after the pending order has been placed in the wrong direction and if I could move/change the price that was calculated in the direction of the market price before placing the pending...
[Deleted]
I had an EA running when I closed down the platform. I then to the ex.4 and mql file for that EA and put it in another folder. When I tried to open my mt4 again it freezes and does not allow me to turn it off. How do I stop the mt4 from freezing. I tried to put the files back in the folder for the...
Hello, I have downloaded the following EA and modified it as i intend to trade, but there is a problem ... extern bool    OpenBuy     = true;extern bool    OpenSell    = false; With this settings, it doesnt open a Buy position, But if i change to false and Sell to true, it does work... with the same...
Someone is looking for patterns with the distance in pips of two moving averages ?? It would be a great pleasure to share experiences Best regards.
  4X Predictor M  (4)
It is possible find "4X Predictor M" running ? I have this indicator but it is expired and not running.
Hi guys, need some help because sth must be wrong with the code
I have a strategy which is good for all types of tradings. Cos manual trading cost time and emotion it will be better to be implemented in a EA The conditions are clear and I can explain it on detail ( if, when, what, how much, where to .. etc) Together with 4 mt4 indicators we can create a good EA...