MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1002

[Deleted]
  MFE-Profit Correlation  (11   1 2)
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know how to code MFE-Profit Correlation in mql4?Many thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi all, Sorry to trouble you I have spent the last 12 hours trying to create a robot for MT4 using java/jdk etc. It is supported by intelli J. I have made some good headway but get the following Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Invalid user name or password: com.jfx.net...
Hi, i'm a newbee. i want to place a time based order with the price on that time.pls help me providing EA. For example, i want to buy 1 lot at 13.00hrs with TP 50 & SL 75. How to do? Thank you.
Hi Coders! I'm testing my EA with the tester. The simple backtest and the visual mode work perfect. But, when I use the optimization, I always get zero results for all tests. Here is one of my Optimization Results: 4    0.00    0  0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00%   OrderSize_FixLots=1.0   StopLoss=0...
[Deleted]
Yo, I wanna know if it's possible to compare 2 values in different time. I mean, I want to know if In current time the close price is higther (or not) than the close price 5 minutes before, for exemple. I try it but it seems it doesn't work (iClose(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,0) > (iClose(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1...
Hi Guys, I am trying to code an EA based on the triangle formation (breakout) but struggling to find an indicator to work with. Does anyone have one or know where I can get one? Cheers!
  EX4 files  (1)
Hi, does anyone knows how to open/edit an EX4 files? They usually reside in the experts folder.
Guys, what unbelievably stupid thing haven't i done here? I just want to draw a vertical line between 2 points at a particular bar position (bar 5 in this example). It draws a line but the full height of the chart and at position 1!!! please can anybody help. ObjectCreate("cc", OBJ_VLINE, 0,Time[5]...
  Hello everybody  (13   1 2)
I am new to this forum and I would like to get some help if possible. My goal is to create a very simple trading strategy but I have no experience with coding. I will really appreciate if anybody helps me to get my strategy working
Hey guys.. I want a script to be build, or if its there. i want it.. 1) it should deal with EMA cross over, like it has some option tu put our desired EMAs in it. like we enter 4 and 8 2) then it should automatically trade for us, like if EMA4 crosses and goes above 8, it should open long, if below...
[Deleted]
Hello, What tools do you recommend to do MQL4 remote pair programming ? Skype. http://www.teamviewer.com/ https://drive.google.com/ Other? Do you advocate a online EDI to work with MQL4 files ? If yes witch one online EDI do you advocate ? Witch online EDI do you recommand Regards,
Hello, I’d like to programming the following strategy: 1.) If the current H1 bar is in the last half min and thecurrent price is higher than the current bars open + the current bars range * 0.8 then the robotshould buy. 2.) The stop is the current bars low. 3.) If the robot bought on the previous...
[Deleted]
Hello, Can anyone convert this STEPMA MT4 code into a working MT5 indicator code and post the same. Thanks -Sriram-
[Deleted]
Could you please explain me, why attached EA can't be backtested? Above mentioned code is copied from mql4 book (https://book.mql4.com/samples/expert)
Hi all, I think, it is a helpful way for money management in order to get daily highest and lowest account equity. Also I need a code that gives us yesterday and before yesterday highest and lowest account equity. If any body has idea please shares the code. With the below code you can gain last...
If there a way to get notifications to make a sound or vibrate on my phone? They are completely silent and are no more useful than constantly looking at the phones screen. I have looked everywhere for a setting to turn sounds on but cannot find anything. Other apps have a "sounds" on/off toggle in...
  RefreshRates()  (24   1 2 3)
I have a little issue with the update of prices. I call RefreshRates() and the Ask and the Bid are updated OK. But the other historic price information are wrong. Any idea why this could be? Many thanks! 09:45:21 test #FDXU2,Daily: Ask: 6747.5 09:45:21 test #FDXU2,Daily: Bid: 6746 09:45:21 test...
Hi, I bought a trade copier some month ago and I have a problem now. In following condition, I get "Zero Devide" error: "when master broker has normal symbols name like EURUSD and slave broker's symbols has suffix like EURUSDm and maybe reverse...(I don't test this situation)" does anyone can help
[Deleted]
I try to trade in two charts of the same type with two Expert Advisors. Though I get problems with my trades and objects. How am I able to fix that. I heard that magic numbers may be an option. How to use them and are there better ways to fix that problem?
[Deleted]
  one trade per day...  (11   1 2)
Hello I want to know CODE about one trade per day.. I tried this as below int i,onedayorder, totalorders = OrdersHistoryTotal(); for(i=0;i<totalorders; i++) { if( OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true) { datetime A = OrderOpenTime(); if( (TimeYear(A)==Year())...
[Deleted]
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am getting an error (see at the end) when back testing a model. can anyone explain what it actually means? Would it help if I posted certain code? thanks. 2012.08.03 00:45:21 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 65 at 2012.08...
Excuse me, I am dealing with global variables and met a problem. I need something similar to global variable, but I want it to be string type. As we know, the global variable could only be numeric. Thank you so much!
Hi all, I can use "OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES);" function but I cannot select orders in the past using "OrderSelect(1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);". Any thoughts? Thanks much :)
Excuse me, everyone. I met a problem when dealing with the global variables. I wish you could give me a hand. I defined a global variable using GlobalVariableSet("userinput_01", 0); I wish EA could detect whether the global variable has been updated or not. I mean, even if the user has entered the...
[Deleted]
Hi! Is there a way that I can use my video card to make the computations of my EA in MT4? I think this could be a good idea to make faster otimizations too. I was reading the article "OpenCL: The Bridge to Parallel Worlds" (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/405) when I think about.
Hi, is there a cusmtom indicator or ea that can be used to display various fibanacci retracements on the chart for a list of various dates ie: 2.1.2008 to 2.2.2008, 23.4.2009 to 24.5.2009... and so on. I know it can be done manually but it is just too time consuming considering you want to...
[Deleted]
Dear Sir, I need a point value of the symbol via this command at FXPro: double LPoint = MarketInfo (Symbol (), MODE_POINT); When applied at symbol 5 digits (example EURUSD, USDCHF), the result LPOINT = 0. Meanwhile, when applied to 3 digits symbol (example: USDJPN) the result LPOINT = 0.001...
[Deleted]
Wondering if anyone can shed some light on this problem............ I have a Ea that works on a H4 Chart but has a M15 entry filter and a M15 Exit filter .When I backtest on my computer and then backtest on my VPS I get totally different results.If I change the filters to the chart time frame then...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I am quite new to mql, but learning hard!! In the meanwhile I have build a few EA with EA creators available on the internet, but experiencing problems when trying to manually add a time filter . I have searched through this forum, but the posts I found were a bit too difficult to
I think that it would be good to create a topic something like "Any question of a newbie", where any simple question may be asked. There are many topics from newbies, which have 1 or 2 pages only. It will be also suitable for professionals to trace just one main topic to help asking man/women or...