General - page 916

[Deleted]
Hello, i have an ea and a template.tpl file. Both are having the same name. For some reason, when i apply the ea on the chart, the template is not loaded automatically no more. i can just load it manually. How can i fix this issue?! Thank you very much!
Hi, i'm monitoring my network, and i see that metatrader connects to internet, with a different ip from the broker, you can even use a blank terminal, when you click on metaeditor, or open the terminal, you can see it uses the network and send data online, that data can be anything, who knows,  i...
  Charts  (2)
 Hi all In MT 5 if i opened multile charts there is tabs at the bottom you can just click to switch between the charts...... can anyone tell me where i can activate this in MT4 please.?
Hello, I have this indicator that I want to install ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/217435 ), but I don't know how. Could someone help me out on how to install it, please? Thank you.
  Expert reviews  (1)
Hi friends I can't enter the reviews in market why ?
Hi guys,  I am looking for an indicator that could alert me by email when economic events are coming up... unfortunately the indicators that I have found so far (usually based on forex factory) only cover the news regarding the main currencies, not the exotic ones.  Are you aware of any tools that...
They are very smart and believe if reversed the plan then they might gain the money, They don't know how to explain what is in their minds, Just because they don't know any trading strategy, They want to try a chance, maybe they will get the dream EA, They have no work, more free time and/or extra...
I am looking for a good expert advisor and not indicators in order to place on my mt5 account. BY Good expert advisor, I mean at least good winning ratio, very profitable and low draw down. Win Ratio 80% and more Draw down : Maximum 20% Must be able to trade on accounts as low as $1000 Stop lox max...
Hello, I am trying to get help in MQL5 by someone who speaks French. I already posted an ad that had no answer. https://www.mql5.com/en/job/70441 Today I had several answers for my new ad, https://www.mql5.com/en/job/72155 but for the moment nobody speaks French. Do I am allowed to post it in...
I wrote an indicator that performs a lot of calculations on each tick. When comparing the performance to another computer running MT4 it occurred to me that the version running my indicator will leave out ticks when there very quick sequences of ticks (think market open on indices).  Rather than...
  MT5 problems?  (2)
Hi has anybody any experience with MT5. I am trying to set up and test an EA on MT5 platform, I have downloaded Metaquotes for the daqta but cannot get strategy tester to take a trade. Has anyone experienced similar/same problems?
Hello I want to plot my indicator values with each incoming tick. My indicator uses only ticks and does not use 1m,5m and so on candle bars.  I therefore want to see the plot line change shape with each incoming tick, how is this kind of real time plot possible in MT4?
I have a signal provider that trades in about 12 currency pairs, but I only want to trade in three pairs.  Is their a utility I can add which will filter my signal providers trades and only place orders for the three currency pairs I want to trade?  I am new to this so any help is greatly...
  Fast and slow ea  (1)
Hi..is there anything like SLOW and FAST EA? meaning FAST EA takes milliseconds to execute trade especially during high impact news and will execute a trade when the trade setup is formed in the middle of a price spike (middle of high impact news) where as SLOW EA takes longer time to execute trade...
Hello all, I'm looking for an ichimoku indicator that alerts when price touches Senkou Span A or Senkou Span B, otherwise known as the Kumo Cloud. I trade bounces and this would be very convenient, Thanks in advanced
Build 858 was released yesterday 4th October but my terminal has not updated. Is there anyway to tell if it is downloading the update or to force it to do so? the connection details beside the server icon (bottom right) are static at 4 / 2kb it is the weekend afterall, but the terminal was on...
Is there a way to view pm/ah trades?  Or is this something only my broker can do?
[Deleted]
Can somebody recommend me some working auto-trade software or good signal indicator please?
I'm a newbie with MT4/5 but I'm very good at Excel, which I've used to create a strategy.   I want to convert my logic and formulas into a working EA. Part of the EA's job is to fetch (or read) data from an external database.   This database contains sentiment data which we mine from the web.   The...
  hi i need RSI EA  (3)
hi i need an RSI Reverse  EA   ( buy on 70 sell on 30 ) that buy  when price touch 70/or any mention level  Sell when RSI touch 30 /any input level  i shd be able to change the RSI value like 14/21/8 what ever  SL   50 pips/100 pip  or what i want  SL 2 when rsi touch opposite level  TP any which i...
  Candle GMT offset  (21   1 2 3)
It really frustrates me that the MQL4, does not provide a way to get the GMT offset from a specific candle in the past. I'm writing an indicator which needs to draw a vertical line on the chart when the broker timezone has been changed. How I can do this ? Please guys, if anyone out there has a...
Hi guys, I wrote this bit of code based on a discussion I found on a different thread. But I can't seem to get it to work. Basically I have an on deinit function that dumps 8 different varaibles as CSV to a file. I know that bit works because I can obviously read the file. Then I also have an on...
Hi all, I started to develop some expert advisors for MQL5 some months ago, so you can consider me even a newbie. I received an update to do, I did and I lost MQL5 access. I tried all but nothing works. I disinstall MQL5 for wine, I tried to install again but now the problem is that, at the...
I have been trying to deposit to my mql5 account the past 2 days, i tried paypal & debit card but both keep getting denied by mql5 , i contacted the service desk but they have not responded yet, is anybody else having this problem?
[Deleted]
Who is the best online broker with an English interface for trading actual German shares  on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange using MT5? Not CFD trading (Contract for Difference). Trading actual German shares on the MT5.
I have a custom indicator which is providing only a arrow on the chart & pop-up alert . So I need to create a EA based on that indicator & tried with iCustom but didn't help.Is there any way to create a event in EA based on the indicator alert or get the candle detail which is having the arrow...
Hi, I recently installed MetaTrader 5 and have used it one time. When I started the application today i realised that my market watch wasnt working, it had stopped and my graphs didnt update at all. I tried to login to my demo account and I have a good latency with the server. What should I do?...
HI, I'm new to MetaTrader and MQL. I'm a web developer with JS and PHP skills. I'm building an API which receives trades via a HTTP REST API. At the moment just for logging the trades to a database. There are more use cases later. My customer is trading with MetaTrader (manual and automatic [by...
  Candle Alert  (1)
Please is there an indicator send alerts for every previous candle? example: receive alert when candle close bullish receive alert when candle close Bears
 What does this parameter mean Jaws period in the Alligator predefined function ?