General - page 725

Can anyone help me on this?
  DDE  (1)
Overcharts is a new platform for charts and the data can be sent with Metatrader DDE. How is the link created? I've been practicing for a month now, so I don't know all the functions. Thanks in advance
Hello guys,  Kindly help me i have subscribed to a signal  And some of the trades were not activated which was executed by the provider, i came across this note which i got confused about:  Please note that in order to copy signals, the subscriber's trading platform should be constantly connected to...
In Open Only back testing mode, a tick is supposed to occur at the start of a bar only. A simple test of this assumption reveals a mystery. Anyone willing to help, please help to answer and resolve the mystery. This simple test code (attached) was run on EURUSD M1 timeframe with OnTimer interval set...
Hi, I want my EA to close all position that its opens with loss target. I know there is profit target but is there loss taget can close all positions? what is the code ? thanks.
Hi everyone, is there an app that is able to login to mt4 accounts of any given broker, and execute trades from the app provider's master account? If one were to commission such an app, what would it cost? Thanks for any help.
Hi,  I started coding a few month ago, at first i used builder but i started learning coding myself because it felt limited. I'm beggining to see the real use for hedging but all my EA are coded for netting account. It's been a month since i started searching for a way to either convert...
MetaTrader4 unlogs me even when I'm not on the computer. I'm running an expert 24/7 and at various times it unlogs me. Does anyone know why?
my Indicator has currently this condition that (prev_adx<_adxVal[0]) since the current bar is not closed i am getting false signals/Repainting i want to have non repainting signal. how my condition should be changed. can any one tell me that  Example :  By comparing value of  (i-2) and (i-1)  ADX...
Hi all! I've read the documentation, but don't see any difference as such.... is there any difference at all
Hello to all. I have the following problem. I would share my mt5 charts on my profile, in the chart section. Here is the link https://www.mql5.com/en/users/marcostacc71/charts Problem is that many traders say to me that section is not reachable from their account. Where is my error?
I bought the subscription, but not the open position to mt4 for me. In the journal, this message is given: "2019.07.01 17:30:34.430 '5857779': order buy 0.01 GBPCAD opening at market sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 failed [Trade is disabled]" How to fix this problem?
I have this PP indicator that I have been using with MT% but things have changed and I am forces to go back to MT4. I have tried to play with it on my own but unfortunately is it not working as it should. Can anybody take a look and help me adjusting this ind to make it work with MT$. Your help will...
In this thread we will be talking about any type of tricks happening in Forex or in mql5, Let us share our experiences. I will be sharing tricks good or bad. The first one : In Freelance, If you see someone stating " They need a working robot, they are ready to pay big amounts(like 5K, 10K...), send...
[Deleted]
I made 600% profit on June but it is incorrectly displayed on my signal.  <link to the signal was deleted by moderator> Why ? And how can be solved to correctly display?
  Help  (7)
Can anyone contact me. Need help understanding my account. Unfortunately, I get no contact with my broker.
Have just joined as a member...and having problems downloading the indicators on this site downloads to a zip file then wont open ...just can't fathom it out...can someone guide me on this or show me a tutorial...have used other sites which are easy to use just download and saved to the meta editor...
  download  (2)
i am unable to download any indicator from MQL5.com, when i click download, nothing comes up please help trhanks
Comments that do not relate to the "What does MQLtick flag mean?", have been moved into this topic.
I need someone to point me in the direction of where to claim my indicators 
Hi How can one understand the risk of a GFC on the forex broker holding the trading account? Any ideas about some forex brokers that went under in the 2008 GFC? Thanks
Hello! For mt4, when a symbol is in the market watch window, it is updating bid and ask live, therefor, consuming internet bandwidth. While a trade is opened for that symbol, we cannot remove the symbol from the market watch window. So, as long as the trade is opened and mt4 opened and connected to
  Any Help please  (1)
Can a coder help me on a strategy I have on divergence which is actually on video , need a good coder kind enough so he code for alerts when conditions are met , is actually on video so will have to contact through email please, so I share the vid thanks a lot , let me know if any coder interested 
hi how can i find the historical past information about which currency pair is the highest performance over the last year?
[Deleted]
What could be the reason for this ?
  trader's exam  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I suggest all trading teachers or just experienced traders to create a set of questions for beginners or middlers. For those who have read books, watched webinars and still can't trade profitably. The questions on all topics, for example 1) What is high in a candlestick? 2) how to calculate
My VPS hosting (New York) ordered by MQL5 has been shut down. Are there any one have the same problem ? Seems that no some is under fixing it!!!
Hello, I was wondering, could it be possible to run more than 32 terminals through any of the following options below? • Having a second account on Windows, i.e. running 32 on one and 32 on the other • Some Linux distro lifting the limitation • VM/some virtual machine
hello I would like to automate my trading with an expert advisor I have which is written in mql5 yet the broker of my real account supports mt4  what are the possible workarounds ?  thank you 
Is there maintenance on this server right now? Cannot migrate or stop connection to it.