General - page 718

hi, i saw a link about Regression but it doesn't work properly. i need these codes because i think its easy and i have some formulas like this and i want to implement my formulas. the link is : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/158333 thank you in advanced :) .
if i rent a vps 10$ a month how many forex platforms can i run? only one? that's my question ... thanks
Hello I downloaded an mq4 indicator and tried to convert it to mq5, how ever with each coming tick my indicator deletees everything and recalculates again please assist me  Please Find the mql4 code below. #property  copyright...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                        My B.A.C.A. Indicator.mq5 |//|                                          Copyright 2019, Jiemasu |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
Hi all, I have an EA that has been converted from mql4 to mql5. When I compile the code in MetaEditor I am getting an error that states this implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' I believe that the issue has something to do with a coding error that may not have been an issue in mql4 but now...
  Neural Networks for trading  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hello eveyone! I was wondering on how a NN works in forex and how to "train" it depending on the peformance. The idea is this: based on 3 indicators, I create a NN that consist on 4 neurons(N). N1 recieves data from indicator 1 and 2. N2 recieves data from indicator 1 and 3. N3 recieves data from...
I believe this is the line of code that tells the MAB_TD_sequential indicator to print  above the price bar.  but it is actually printing in the price bar. what would i change to cause it to print above the price bar ? ObjectSetText("cd"+i,""+sCountdown,8,"Arial",Countdown); Would i change the 8 to...
Does anyone have code that runs the ReportHistory from MQL5? I am trying to automate so that it runs without me having to run. I have searched and I cannot find anything even close to doing this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Eddi Rae
  MT4 MA ROBOT  (1)
Hi, can anyone point me in the direction of a good robot that i can use to automatically trade Moving average crossovers
Good day.  I would like to know if there is a way to specify the number of orders I want to be placed. Manually I could just click multiple times. Please beware Im not saying a script that limits the number of orders. Thank You. 
How can i close a currently open loosing trade  in respect to last successful positive closed trade i.e  Close order if, OpenOrders <= LastOrderResult 
Some one please help me out. Much thanks appreciated!#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 7#property indicator_plots   1//--- plot Label1#property indicator_label1  "Label1"#property indicator_type1   DRAW_LINE#property indicator_color1  clrRed#property...
  pips digitals  (2)
Hello, i use EA to send email notification like this : ------------- Close Sell GBPUSD  Opened Time 2019.07.01  Open Price 1.25720  Close Price 1.25672  Pips +44.80000 Email Notification   -------------- i want to change the digital of pips to +44.8 for this example without the 0000 Can you help me...
Hi, the ultimate version MT5 x64 compatible with Windows Xp x64?  Grettings. 
Sometimes the price peak of a volume cross the middle Bollinger Bands but the closing action doesn't trigger This is my funtion for the Order Close: void CloseOrder(){      if(OrderSelect(ticketB,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)){         bool ClosedB;            if(Bid > iMA(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,20,1...
we have an option to publish free version of product. But we need to make some limitation such as pair limitation or timeframe.. I think it would be very useful if the products full version would be only time limited free version  Any comment? 
Hi,  I was trying to register as seller. After the application I was asked to input the code that will be sent to my mobile. however, I haven't still received it and I can't seem to choose telegram option.  Can anyone please help.  thanks
  Need help from Moderators  (14   1 2)
Hi, Last week I was banned for "Advertising on forum". I havent post anything on the forum in months. I only post in my profile/user wall so I dont understand why I got banned. I didnt even get a warning before the ban. So can any moderator help me understand the reason for this so I dont repeat...
This indicator is supposed to paint the candles based on RSI settings. Don't know why it isn't working right.//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  RSI CANDLES.mq5...
Hello Guys,  My issue was i cant get my account copying my signal provider unless im logged in on my mt4 through the computer!! One of the members told me to get a VPS but when i asked my signal provider he told me i dont need one? Im really confused now ..  I have followed the full guide to...
hello ive just purchased an indicator with alerts on margin level. im allowed 20 installations on different computers, but i dont know how to do it. it has been installed on my laptop on my fxcm platform but i want it on pepperstone too, and other mt4, as well i have to install it on my VPS where i...
I need to find a programmator that needs to create me a grid dashboard that needs to show me on the pairs that i select the signal of an indicator that i have.The indicator is not a repaint indicator ...i mean doesn't disappear but can have a bit of slippage.The indicator is FS30 and i would like to
Hi Everyone,  Hope you are all doing well. I just wrote my first code, and I was wondering if you could give me some guidance on something I have been trying to learn.  I have written a simple RSI EA with a particular take profit i.e. 100.  I wanted to add an extra code additional to the take profit...
Example, previous low is 1.55. When next candle low is 1.66, then next next candle low is 1.44 which is lower than previous low (1.55) then do something. How to achieve it?     double previous_low = 0;    double new_low = 0;    double new_low2 = 0;    if (((previous_low==0)&&(Low[1] <...
The Adam Khoo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Khoo
Hi All, I want to make the Simple Moving Averages ( SMA5 and SMA34 as defined in the code uploaded) to apply the median price, but when I add it to my code it and test it using expert advice it still uses the close price not the median price.   Please help. Thank you in advance
Hi, this is my first thread, so I hope I will try to do my best to explain my problem and hope that somebody will be able to help me. Here it is, I have lost the chart switching bar on my MT4 platform and I don't know how to make it appearing again. I work with renko chart and follow around 8 pairs...
Actually I have two questions. I'm studying in a video, in which the boy uses mql4 to give the lesson. And when he types, the program, a. Another thing that is not a high and low video to get the value of Maxima and the Minimum of the Last candle, mql5 does not recognize High and Low....
Can someone create an Simple RSI EA for me that opens only just one trade every signal ? (For example  it opens only one buy position on signal with tp and sl and then wait for a sell signal signal and opens a sell position with sl and tp). I tried finding other EA's that might have this function...
Correlation Of Currencies I feel it would be worthwhile to give out a little, but, important information on currency correlation. Possessing the knowledge of how currencies are correlated could prove to be very important to your trading arsenal. It's just a matter of simple logic, but a very simply...