General - page 350

I purchased vps hosting for 3 months but cancelled the subscription within 12 hours as i realised that the service was not suitable for my needs. What actions do i need to take to obtain a refund? There doesn't seem to be any option for this. One of the reasons I signed up in the first place was
Hi ALl. I need some help. How much charges for Holding BTC and ETH for 1 month? Thanks
Why would my "Time and Sales" button in MT5 be gray? This is a MetaQuotes Demo account and I'm running the current version of MT5 (5.00 Build 3063 29 Sep 2021)
This just happened this morning. I was using the indicators in my AMP Global demo account just fine, today I swapped to live account (clicking login on the lower right corner and just changing the account in the drop down menu), when it swapped account all indicators vanished from the charts. I
  Which terminal is better?  (81   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
It is often said that MetaTrader 5 is better than MT4. How then can one explain this picture: In all running terminals ONE chart is open, in the market overview there are 9 symbols everywhere. There are no EAs or indicators on the charts. Everywhere is set to Maximum bars in window = 500. Why MT5
Hi, I have created an EA that I load into a chart (chart 1). The EA does the following... Creates a new chart, using ChartOpen (chart 2). I then add a new chart (chart 3) inside chart 2 using ObjectCreate - OBJ_CHART. I then set the chart properties for chart 3 using OBJPROP_.... I then apply a
Hello, I have purchased my first signal and connected it based on the guide to my account and to VPS. It aade trades on the account, but on the website I would like to check the open positions of the signal to make sure everything is correct. How can I do that? It is telling me to Enable copy
  Lot size problem  (8)
Hi, I am having a problem with lot size from my signal provider . I have same leverage 1:500 as signal provider. However lot size copied is wrong. Please assist. Below is the journal entry: 2020.10.16 14:35:50.655 '4002307': Signal - signal provider has balance 1 787.79 USD, leverage 1:5002020.10.16
Hi moderators, Can you please take a look at my BlueRock signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1118042 It has been said to have violated some provisions in the Signal Rules and thus has been temporarily suspended for new subscription. I am not sure which provision that has been breached. Can you
I have been facing the following problem, frequently and especially when there are movements with greater volatility, the chart freezes. Although mt5 keeps receiving quotes, that is, if I have an open position, the price keeps fluctuating in the toolbox, but the chart is stuck. I would like to know
I ordered an EA from a developer on here, his code does not meet my specifications and there was a lot of problems with it. Issues he said he would fix, so in good faith I closed the order hoping he would fix the code but he did not. It has been 4 days. How to I go about something like this. PS
I am not very familiar with MQL yet. Is it possible to call a web hook for each signals? Like in the TradingView
EURUSD USDCAN GBPUSD GBPJPY USDJPY OTHERS
  EA vs Signal  (2)
Can some one explain the differences between purchasing an EA and purchasing a Signal ? Thanks
I'm having an issue installing an indicator I purchased for Mt4. I'm on MACOS and use a program called CrossOver in order to run Mt4. When I try to go to "Terminal", then "Market" to look for the recent purchase, it does not allow me to select anything (pretty much freezes). Does anyone have any
Hi, Users! My MT5-Account in on Hedging mode. How I can Select Position if the PositionTotal()>1. Thanks you for all help
Hello, in my expert I listen for mouseclicks on the chart with if (id == CHARTEVENT_CLICK ) Now what I want is that I only get inside the if, if I really get a mouseclick. Now I also get inside the if when dragging the mouse to scroll for example. How can I avoid that
How can it be that an automatic trade occurred at below the level of the lowest point of the trade quote in that hour? in other words, a position I held automatically sold at well below the lowest point of the whisker during that hour. Do the whiskers sometimes not extend to the true extremes? It
I wrote an indicator that calls scripts via keyboard shortcut (video attachment). When a metatrader window is not active or a VPS is not being accessed, apparently a thread is frozen, and when metatrader / vps is selected again the program resumes execution. Note1: I'm using oncalculate to
Just began to learn how to convert mql4 to mql5. I learned how to deal with close[] in OnCalculate(......const double &close[], ......), with "ArraySetAsSeries()". But in my own function "draw()", I also have to use close[], so I tried : void draw( const double &close[]) { ArraySetAsSeries (close
I use a stream deck which uses Python to enter and exit trades on my MT5. It runs very much like an EA except I manually enter and exit trades but must have algo trading enabled for it work. I want to use a 2nd EA and was wondering if I purchase a VPS through mql5, will I be able to run both at the
can someone show me code for selling and buying? thank you so much
  Swap Charges  (1)
Can someone better explain swap charges to me? For example, if my overnight swap charge is 12 points does that mean 12 percent is charged? Is that charged every night or is it a 1 time charge say if I hold a position for a week or more
I have rented VPS server. I am running mt5 on it. on the toolbox on the platform the indicated status is STOPPED. I am able to install and run indicators but I cannot run scripts. Please help. I need to use that script for execution of my trades. I really need help
how I Can Open Case or Complaint Against A foued Operation from one of MQL5 Users
i set the stoploss and takeprofit 300 points, but still have the error, i don't know what's wrong wit it
Hi Everyone, Does anyone have an idea what is going on and why ? Whenever I close a trade in profit, It will increase my monthly ROI as it should be, so everything is normal there. However, When I partially or totally close a trade with a loss, it will impact negatively the ROI, but was more than It
Good day guys Please i wanted to get more monthly candlestick on my chart for back testing but i cant find the history center option when i click tools. What do i do or how can i get more chart history. Thanks
Hi I will like to mark some specific candles (next image) in Mt5 and be able to get the marked candles inside the csv file with the history data. Is it possible? On the next image an example of the candles that I marked with lines (could be any different kind of mark. Example= arrows, points, text
Dear sellers and developers of commercial software intended to work in the MT5 platform environment! This thread is for you. Post here your product announcements and releases for the Market and the community will learn about new products as soon as possible. I wish you success and creation of