General - page 1842

Hello all, I would like to display the Magic Number in my Terminal window, is this possible? Thanks! -charliev
[Deleted]
  Cpu usage  (9)
has anyone noticed their terminal using unusual amounts of theri cpu during live trading. sometimes it jumps up to 48 percent causing lags and "not responding" never happens on demo accounts. not requotes or disconnects or stop hunting but possibly more devious. is this technically possible to jam...
I'm looking for a script which highlights time zones in the background or provides some kind of indication that price is in a specified time period. Meaning, I would like to be able to have the chart highlight specific trading periods of the day (ie: 2100 to 0000) in the background. If anyone has
  ALERTS WINDOW  (1)
Slawa, I have a suggestion: when I have several versions of MT4 opened, say two MetaTraders, and other versions from other brokers, and I have diferent EA and Diferent Alets, it would be nice if the alets window could tell me which platform triggered it now i have to remember to which...
if I do this it prints Correctly double pi=3.141592653589793; Print("PI number is ", DoubleToStr(pi,8)); but I do this, it divides incorrectly ????? double Test = 0.0; Test = (100 / 45); Print(DoubleToStr(Test,6)); When I add this to a chart it prints out 2.000000 The last time I checked the correct
  Traping EA for NEWS!!  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
1st.. thx to my friend Andi from Indonesia so guys... u can use it to set your breakout methode to fight news
-------------------- TraderXL Pro Package -------------------- Technical Analysis in Microsoft Excel. 146 indicators and experts. Free download real and historical stock quotes from USA, Europe, and Canada into Excel spreadsheets. Mutual funds, corporate bonds, Major USA Market Indices, Major World...
[Deleted]
  Is MT4 reliable?  (4)
Hello all. Is MT4 reliable? I'm writing my code, recording my results, saving off different versions, and when I go back to reproduce my results from a earlier version I get drastically different outcomes. Even running the same code back to back (and checking the recalculate box in the Strategy...
I created a simple EA based on 15 minutes chart..The sistem is the seguent: - when Stochastic cross over its Moving Average then buy a lot - when Stochastic cross under its Moving Average then close the long position - when Stochastic cross under its Moving Average then sell short a lot - when
Any one got this book ( Roy Kelly: The Trading Method That Can Make You Rich ) at this link : http://roykelly.info/book.html ? Can we share its price ? Thanx in advance
  1-2-3 pattern  (104   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Hello metaquotes, I'm trying to define a function in a library that has one default parameter at the end of the parameter list. When I write the code to call it omitting this last default parameter I get a compiler error "wrong parameter count". My question: Is it or is it not possible to define a...
[Deleted]
How do I get it to allow multiple orders to open at the same bar? ok my idea is to make a loop when the signal is given to have it keep looping thru and making orders until it's reached the maxtrade limit...
first sorry for my very bad english 1-i got errors in estrategy tester. I can't see any optimization results . 2-how works third ma??? it works with the others 2 MAs or alone??? 3-how works "usercounter trend" and "only counter trend" 4-id like to open trades at "X" interval while signal (buy or
  OffTrend indicator  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hii Everyone I have came across an indicator called offtrend and its supposed to be a double MA's wich predict future movement,i'd like to know if anyone has expirience using it before??and does it repaint the past? any help would be much appriciated
all three of my EA's are here as a gift to you guys at forex-tsd download them and begin the forward testing. a setting file is included in each zip file. the rules are simple: due to the hard work and dedication done on these EA's, i suggest that u keep things on the low...dont want it spread. and...
Can someone program an MT4 indicator that works better than my eyeballs? Because I just don't feel like actually LOOKING at the chart and deciding what to do anymore. Its truly taxing...blip bloop up down green red....BOOOOOOOORRIIIIIING!!!!! I need an indicator to make all my decisions FOR me...
Good information/description about Donchian channel trading systems were posted by TraderSeven here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I think I am in the right place. I've created few breakout systems for VTtrader platform and need some help to recode to Mt4 and back test it. Is there any one who knows how to do it. Merk
This is an article from traders.com, hope someone can coment it, or maybe develop an EA for testing... I'm not ready yet to do this. Going Beyond 70 And 30 In Forex Here's a look at the performance of a foreign exchange strategy that was applied to the EUR/USD. by Jamie Saettele The relative...
[Deleted]
if someone could take 5 minutes to do this that would be awsome. I have been studying the v pattern in the jd69 thread. could someone program an ind that draws vertical lines on the chart at the frankfurt and london open ? so we could better observe the price action. I have been doing it manually...
Hi, Would anyone know if Sidewinder is available for mt4. 1f4
  An Idea to make EA for NEWS  (12   1 2)
Dear All.... EA programers... As we know.. major news (like NFP, Trade Balance etc) will move the price very fast... the price reach 50 pips.. 100 pips.. just in minute.. I think we all use breakout strategy to catch the pips on news (or stay outside off course) I'm not a programer, but i have an...
Ok, so I'm learning the basics of woodies cci, right? I've read 4 billion things on it, studied the entries and exits, etc and finally am ready to start seeing how well I learned. So, I open up a chart, get my indicators right, etc and notice that there is a pending entry for the VERY NEXT BAR! woo
This is the function: void OpenBuy() { double ldLot, ldStop, ldTake; string lsComm; ldLot = GetSizeLot(); ldStop = GetStopLossBuy(); ldTake = Ask+(takeProfitBuy*Point); lsComm = GetCommentForOrder(); int ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,ldLot,Ask,3,ldStop,ldTake,lsComm,MAGIC,0,CLR_NONE); if...
Hi, do you know where or whom is offering the highest cash rebates on trades and also offering good IB ? Thanks for the feedback.
hi all this is my sphinx Ea that coming from egypt sphinx _EA_demo takeprofit 30 stoploss 15 Money Management 15 best work on EURUSD best work on H1 Trading from 9 to 17 GMT expire date 2006.08.01 tested on 2005 please post your results
Hi I am fairly new to this system and have placed trailing stops on my deals however they dont seem to work and go way beyond the stop any ideas???????????????? Thanks Chris
please list all MA ( moving average ) Experts you know here
Metaquotes Guys, do you have rough estimation as when Smartphone version of MT Client terminal will be available for purchasing ? BTW, If you need betatesters, I'm willing to help. Simon