General - page 1620

I have - thanks to one of my students - developed an EA that closes trades if you move a text label in the chart. Such EAs could help you interact with the market quicker than calling a dialogue box. Visit Free Forex MQL Training - A Visually Interactive Expert Advisorto watch a video about the EA...
Hi I wish to setup two take profit levels when i put my order in - half at level 1 and the rest at level 1 plus. Is there a way to do this on MT4 without knowing programming? Thanks Joie
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Forex News & Trading Signals 3/31/2009 U.K. Real Estate Market Showing Signs Of Hope The U.K. real estate market, which has been in decline since the beginning of the recession, is finally showing faint signs of hope. Real estate prices fell by a smaller margin in the...
Is there a way to avoid the script to blocks on a message box? If user is not interested to the message box answer you don't neet to wait for it ... Thanks.
The world's best trading desk during the latter half of 2008 belonged to Porsche Automobil Holding, as the automaker made a 5.55 billion euro ($7.3 billion) profit over six months in large part by catching out those who bet against Volkswagen. http://www.marketwatch...
Hi Friends, FX-TRAIN is at FX-TRAIN | Rent a Signal (Id 563) It executes a series of power trades that follows the price direction. Trades a few times a day to catch the big moves of the majors. Tight Stoploss policy. Currencies: 4 major pairs Trade size: 1-2% Max Trades per pair:4 Max Stoploss: 100...
  Diming
Is it possible to quote or dime the current quote with metatrader4? Or we can only trade on the quotes?
  Profitable Indicators  (11   1 2)
I use 2 indicators for scalping which have proven very profitable. To my disappointment they are not available in MetaTrader. Does any one know how to convert from VT Trader platform indicators to MQL4?
GM & Chrysler, the two members of the big 3 which have consistently needed financial assistance from the federal government since the beginning of the recession, received failing grades Monday on their efforts to structure a plan which will be beneficial for taxpayers, shareholders, consumers and
U.K. house prices fell at the slowest pace in 10 months during March, suggesting the housing slump may be reaching a bottom, Hometrack Ltd. said. The average cost of a home in England and Wales declined 0.6 percent from February to 156,100 pounds ($224,000), the London-based property researcher said...
I'd like to convert a trading system that I am using into an EA for use on MetaTrader 4. One of the indicators is a proprietary indicator. Is it possible to create an EA around this indicator without the source code for it?
hello, im quite new in FX. But have done a lot of research already. And the question, which is bothering me is it really worth putting a lot of hours into working out FX trading systems? I know for the securities it's working there are some managed futures funds,which generate a consistent...
Hello all, First I posted this on my TSD blog, but then I realized... no body reads my blog! DOH! lol... We just released a free world traders clock widget for all of our members (both free and paid) and I wanted to share this with TSD too. I've had this on my "to-do" list for quite some time. I...
As an intra day trader I like to trade a couple hours a day. I hold down a full time job but manage to trade FX a few hours a day. Sometimes easier said then done. Recently, I have found a good trading window with consistent hours. Its the London Market. It is when the Tokyo market closes and the...
I have published two candlestick charting lessons. Both lessons include custom indicators that help you locate candle patterns in a forex chart. Doji Star: Free Forex MQL Training - Candlestick Lesson 13: Doji Star a Reversal Pattern Shooting Star: Free Forex MQL Training - Candlestick Lesson 12:...
YouTube - Extreme Sheep LED Art anyway the point is that the neural netoworks of the sheep even if it's driven by humans during the shooting, the way they escape from certain areas of the grass reminded me of market behavior It's a very strange and arguable idea... so if u don't agree tell me and...
This is an introductory video for those who are new to the world of MetaTrader. It explains how to use an EA. The video is located on Youtube.com. YouTube - Downloading, Installing, Attaching, and Using Expert Advisors Your comments are welcome.
Could you add this feature pls !!! Or is there a way to hide MT4 from taskbar?!! Thanks.
I don't want metatrader send mails through port 25, I would like to change it to fit with my mail server which uses another port, how can I change the remote port to which metatrader opens SMTP connection ? Thanks.
My First Pick: VRNM Verenium holds the most advanced enzymes in the business, most are patented and will create huge profits in the near future. The company has the first pilot and testing facilities for cellulosic ethanol, these facilities test the latest feedstocks and enzymes in VRNM's...
Hi Everyone, I wonder if anyone will be interested in this: I do a variety of things but as a little hobby-project I've always wanted a magazine but I realise that the most effective platform for this would have to be the net (as we've published physical mags before and its a large hassle!). Anyway....
  Trade Ultimatum  (30   1 2 3)
A trading strategy that could make 10 - 30 pips per trade with 1 - 3 trades per day. For results of my account at FXDD click the following link: Forex Signals. This account updates every 4 hours. Broker: FXDD Acc Type: Micro Open Balance: $750 Lot Size: 0.15 ( to increase with account balance ) Lot...
Banks’ Hidden Junk Menaces $1 Trillion Purge Banks? Hidden Junk Menaces $1 Trillion Purge: David Reilly - Bloomberg.com Commentary by David Reilly March 25 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. government wants to clear as much as $1 trillion in soured loans and securities from bank balance sheets with its latest...
Hi, I received a couple of .ex4 and .tpl files for my MT4. On my laptop, which runs on vista, it downloaded into my MT4 just fine. But on my desktop, which runs on XP, my PC doesn't recognize this file format. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.
I am so new to proraming and keep getting it wrong . I'm wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me the coding for a 12 day EMA. If you give me the syntax for these calculations in MQL4, it would help as well; 1. 12 day EMA - 26 EMA 2. William's %R 14 day Simple MA Also, I want to view my...
Hi everybody, Rohit here . One of the basic trading strategy is daily news analysis of a country and its currency and thereby coming up with solid results by applying various fundamental and technical analysis to it. Now we begin with EUR/USD news analysis, as this pair is considered to be the most...
  good simple trading system  (21   1 2 3)
Let someone introduce me to a good simple trading system.
These two e-books are MUST HAVE for Forex traders...they contain VERY VERY VALUABLE tips and tricks to become an expert traders! Download it for FREE! Ultimate Trading System w*ww.sendspace.com/file/75xv7s Mental Fitness For Traders w*ww.sendspace.com/file/s79gby
When one draws the FIBO Lines is it possible for the levels to be left justified and not be displayed on the right side of the line?
Please I need help What is read or write data from an Access database thanksforgiveness for the mistakes but I do not speak English well