General - page 1613

Doji Reader Indicator  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Attached is Doji Reader Indicator. -----------------Version 1------------------------1. Can read doji: a. may set minimal length of uptail b. may set minimal length of lowtail 2. Can read gravestone doji: a. may set minimal length of uptail b. may set maximal length of lowtail 3. Can read dragonfly...
New MetaTrader 4 Mobile build 222 has been released. Fixed CAB file for installation of terminal from PDA with Windows Mobile 2003 or lower systems.
Hello. Please look at my EA. My EA is following of the trend. The explanation is written as follows. Outline: It aims at the trend following if judged the trend. It aims at the counter if judged the range. Neural net work type EA. The profit target value is not set. After confirming reversing the...
Hi I would like to share this EA for testing and further improvement of the code. It only works well at this stage on the EURGBP pair but is really promising on the 5 min chart. My 'real' backtesting data only goes back to July 2008 so I have only been able to backtest to then. It works by picking...
As public interest in the FX market has skyrocketed, so too has the amount of technical and fundamental research available to aspiring traders. An area that has failed to receive the same amount of attention is often considered part of the technical approach: sentiment. After the news releases are...
[Deleted]
Recently there are a few EAs claiming to be able to read the market and fire off the right strategy according to the market condition. It started off with one pioneering EA and the rest followed but so far only one is working well. Based on these concepts, certain changes may be seen. Instead of...
i am backtesting a EA -"scalp_net" and it run very slow, since it use indicator I_XO_A_H, i want to ask how to let indicator not re-calculate previous bar in the ea ? (except the bar[0] ) thanks below is the code of indicator I_XO_A_H...
Today's Futures Analysis summary Treasury yields fell toward the end of the week following a volatile break in the June Bonds and June Notes. Yields are rising over concerns the U.S. will lose its AAA debt rating and concerns that the U.S. government will not be able to finance its growing...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. EUR USD A strong fundamental report drove the EUR USD higher on Thursday. Following four days of lower-lows, the Euro came back with a vengeance as the European Commission’s gauge of economic sentiment posted stronger-than-expected results. Shorts...
I need to convert tens of thousands of dollars from US to Canadian dollars. I was watching rates today, and then they stopped changing when markets closed at 5 pm. They will start changing again Monday morning, but I am wondering if I should go ahead and do the transfer now at today's closing rate...
You are have hedge And the number Buy more than the Sell 36 Lot Buy 33 Lot Sell When the price rises You lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLz any one how know the answer tell me i am will be Crazy
Borrowers with good credit fuel foreclosures in 1Q - Yahoo! Finance 12 pct. are behind on mortgage or in foreclosure Delinquencies and foreclosures set record in 1st quarter, driven by prime loan defaults NEW YORK (AP) -- An industry report shows that a record 12 percent of homeowners with a...
hi, maybe metaquotes can take this idea to improve the platform the OCO order... one cancel another order which i think is good for break-out traders thanks
  Pip2pip ras id 792  (25   1 2 3)
This signal just outranked all RAS signal! (based on the result of the week ended May 29, 2009) Here's the signal's description: The trading system is designed using proprietary technique that allows trader to gain pips from scalping. This EA is scalping frenzy so I think you should get used to it...
Quick and basic question (searched everywhere).Trying to place chart arrows what’s MT4 hotkey to repeat last command (this case another arrow).thanks in advance Ps already try google .mt4 userguide..very basic question
  Repeating Logins  (1)
After successully logging in and loading the EA I am getting random logins appearing in the journal. Everything is loading properly, but after some time a login will appear and then logins occur one after another. My EA doesn't have any login features. Any ideas why this would be happening?
Greetings, I have used MetaTrader 4 for some time as a demo program with no problems anywhere. But now I find I can not login . There is a ' no connection ' notice in the bottom right of the window. I have logged in before with the account and password already posted and just hit enter- no...
Today's Futures Analysis summary The strong rallies from the lows may be a sign that shorts are getting ready to cover their profitable positions in the June Treasury Bonds and June Treasury Notes. Although at times today, yields were able to rise they did not close on their highs, indicating...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. EUR USD A strong fundamental report drove the EUR USD higher on Thursday. Following four days of lower-lows, the Euro came back with a vengeance as the European Commission’s gauge of economic sentiment posted stronger-than-expected results. Shorts...
authenication failed error 160 error unable to retrieve auth code what can this be caused by? i just started today and using megadroid as well with it
Forex Tester Software - Professional Forex Training. Teach yourself forex trading. I have no affiflations with this site just want to pass on to other fellow traders its free!! and just wot i always wanted...... try i youll like it even the cookoo clock that sounds news I love it! "news provider"tab...
Ok I have a piece of code that seems to cause the error OrderSend #130. I've checked the Stop Loss and the Take Profit settings and they should be well away from the minimum distance required if placing one in the order. I even normalized the numbers to make sure they fit the parameters of the site....
Hi, Is it possible to write auto trading programs to trade with brokers offering currenex client interface? I'm OK with all sorts of programming and wonder if there is a currenex client api or something. I think there is a MT4-Currenex bridge but is there a more direct way? Thanks
Hello Everybody Is it possible to don't display withdrawals and deposit and client's names in statement.html ? I only need buy and sell as Type. Can I do that? Any help is highly appreciated! Thank you for any help. All the best Adrian
May 28 (Bloomberg) -- Negotiators in Berlin working through the night failed to finalize the rescue of General Motors Corp.’s Opel unit after the U.S. automaker demanded an extra 300 million euros ($415 million) in cash. The talks at German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s offices, which included members...
I've found one good broker, but he didn’t permit hedging and do not have micro forex accounts, but I need micro forex with high leverage.
Today's Futures Analysis summary June Treasury Bonds and June Treasury Notes were under tremendous pressure on Wednesday as new supply hit the market causing yields to soar higher. More downside pressure could hit these markets tomorrow as additional 10-Year Note supply gets auctioned....
Today's Forex Analysis summary The EUR USD was under pressure from the start today. Yesterday’s loss following bullish news regarding a better than expected U.S. Consumer Confidence Report should have been the first clue that investor sentiment toward a stronger Euro was shifting....
[Deleted]
Post any questions you may have about the new EJ Joburg Stalker EA - 688 - that debuted on RAS this month (04/21/2009). Before addressing any return $ or % issues please allow a month since, this is based on statistics, a sample of 1 just wont do... Cheers, Thierry
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I need help with an indicator I am building. I have attached the .mq4 file and a picture of the chart. I am new to mql programming and this is my first attempt at a simple indicator. My question is, how do I get the trend lines to move forward in time? This simple...