General - page 1604

why www.mql4.com have down? i can't load that page~ ~ also http://www.metaquotes.net/ can't open hacker attack?? anyone can go to that site?
NEW YORK -- Morgan Stanley is expected to repay its government bailout money on Wednesday, according to a person familiar with the talks between the bank and the government. The investment bank will return all of the $10 billion in loans it received last fall during the height of the credit crisis,...
Hi, If this is a stupid Q, please let me know! Is it possible for an EA to 'call' a custom indicator, and to use it on the cahart Thanks
You can export indicators and prices from MT4 to Excel and execute orders from excel to several MT4s + other cool staff. It is explained here FxDialogue.
I would like to use MT4 with Crossover 8 (codeweavers.com), however the MT4 installer hangs when attempting to copy the file: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\mailbox\1190736044.english MT4 used to run without a problem in Crossover, but I've upgraded to the latest version of Crossover and tried to do...
Eurozone banks face additional losses of more than $283bn this year and next as continental Europe’s severe recession intensifies strains on its financial sector, the European Central Bank has warned. The fates of the eurozone economy and its banks have become increasingly interlinked, the ECB...
I have a MT4 running in an VPS and it is running an EA and then I was wondering if it is possible for me to actively trade that account also from my laptop without having to log in to the VPS and trade that MT4$ . Can I just trade the account from my laptop also with out having to log in? That...
Very safe scalping EA that trades during Asian session on EURUSD only. It trades less frequently (ca. 4/week), but has very high win rate (90%+) . Trading with 0.1 of standard lot size on real account since 20.5.2009 (Broker is FXDD, but Alpari UK or IBFX should produce almost identical results -...
Hello, I would today trade on MT4 on a demo account by MBTrading.com, but I become no data. At last Friday I trade a hour and than the equal problem, no data! I make then a second account by aplari, always demo accounts. But on Friday, I watch, by Alpari I also can not Trade on my new demo account....
I am currently looking for programmer who could translate couple of good EA templates to Visual Traders Studio (VTS). After that would be easy for me or any other person not into programming, modify, change and design their own systems. So anyone interested to join this project (either would like to...
Hi I downloaded the csv splitter and the instructions say the comipler is included but its not included in the zip file.. can someone pls help me? does anyone have it complied already that can give me a link to download it? I don't know how to compile it. Thank you!!
if i could incorparte this indicator , any help would be great Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! EA & Indicator (click the link above and the download will be at bottom of the page) EA would need to buy when above the 200ema and trend manager changes...
When indicators of mobile phone version can be customized So that we can not look at the computer at any time ?
Friends I am in search for an EA for limit order (buy/sell) with trailing stop, sl and tp function. The trailing stop should put a stop at breakeven point when the trade reaches 10 pips in profit and thereafter at a fixed percentage of the profit for every 10 or 15 pips profit movement. Very...
I like this expert advisors but need to know what is the best way to use. Should I have any indicators along with this? Should change some settings within the file to make it run better. Any help would be great.
Does anybody know how to add Accumulation Swing Index indicator on MT4?
Does anyone know how to program an alert when a stochastic reaches say 95 or 100
With my three years of FX experience I still have very little idea how forex technically operates. As I grow better in trading (and I do, no kidding ), I realize that "TA signal based" systems are not so far away from roulette and that systems based on the actual nature of price, like volatility,...
The general fix for EAs migrating from 4 to 5 is to multiply any quantity that's expressed in pips by 10. While this works, isn't that the objective of the Point function, to remove the exact decimal translation from the programmer's responsibility? If so, why doesn't it operate correctly? In...
[Deleted]
I'm making an expert advisor that tries to open a position as close to the end of the 1-hour bar as possible (within seconds or, even better, milliseconds). How do you suggest I accomplish this?
Hi! I tried running two separate instances of MetaTrader, and getting the DDE supplied data into an excel spreadsheet , but, unfortunately I ran into a nasty problem. The problem is that both instances register the same DDE name: "MT4", and excel cannot distinguish between them. It seems that I can
I do not want to reinvent the wheel. I am looking for a spreadsheet to calculate profit/loss/pips/... for my trades. I was hoping to be able to copy and paste and be done with it. Has anyone seen anything like ths?
Is there any way to do this MetaTrader? If not, where can I go to download this info. Any free sites. If not, I'll pay if I have to. Must be the "DAILY" open, high, low, close data. Thanks.
Dear all, I want to have my Excel spreadsheet automatically calculate and update pivot points (pivot, support and resistance levels) for me on daily basis using the data from MT4. What command do I have to use in order to pull the previous day data (high, low and close prices) from MT4 into the...
Hey guys, Can someone tell me how I can have information such as my account balance, account equity, margin etc in Excel from my MT4 trading account? Thanks.
Can anyone help? I know how to link MT4 DDE to Excel, but I want to make the next OHLC prices drop into the next cell each 5 minutes, so that the column grows downwards/longer with each input.
I have imported OHLC to excel, how do I update them automatically, is it possible? Please advise. Thanks. Mukesh
Some real nifty ideas: I have some ideas that you might consider adding to the platform down the road, after 4.0 is ready. I do really like the new features you’ve added to 4.0 that 3.83 did not have. Nice work. TERRIFIC IDEA FOR VERSION 4.1. (I realize it’s a little late in the design...
Hello: Could someone tell me how to automatically import MT-4 data (using DDE Server) into excel. Each day I would like import the 5:00 PM ET "Opening" Price (which I believe would be the 21:00 open in the MetaQuotes version of MetaTrader) for the following currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD...
Hi, My excel DDE is working fine for currency quotes such as EURUSD, but when it come to stocks with symbols "#AAPL", I cannot put this into Excel formula. I believe the sign "#" is prohibited in Excel's formula. Is there anyway around it? Thanks! Louis