General - page 1597

GBP JPY RAS here  (3)
RACE IS ON post shows daily trades at 10 AM Central Time of the 6 top Free Signals on RAS with ECN broker straight through on VPS with 2 GB ram on ATT direct connect Backbone, the best out there, I think. I trade straight through institutional trades, like banks. These guys ARE auto traders with...
[Deleted]
  Bulls and Bears ID: 1203  (28   1 2 3)
Bulls and Bears ID: 1203 Signal Link: Bulls and Bears | Rent a Signal Here is my signal. I trade manually using different indcators such as JMA and Volume. Here is a mt4live statement of an account I started this week using my strategy. MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free I will provide...
Hi all, I'm writing an EA that uses MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE) in order to convert in price movement into base currency. Unfortunately however, this doesn't work in backtesting as only the prices are replayed, not the exchange rate to base currency. I'm guessing that there must be...
TOKYO -- Toyota Motor Corp. posted its steepest domestic output drop for November in 30 years, with sales and exports tumbling to decade lows while local rivals cut production to counter dwindling auto demand world-wide. Toyota said Wednesday that its domestic production dropped 27.2% in November...
Trading Fears Trading Fears... We All Have Them.It's How We Handle Them That Counts. All market timers, traders and investors, in every kind of market, feel fear at some level. Turn on the news one day and hear that a steep unexpected sell-off is taking place, and most of us will get a queasy...
Hello all, Does anyone know of a place to get intraday historical data? and what backtesting software do you use? I've been trading stocks and options for the past 4 years. I've recently become interested in FOREX in the past few months. Just trying to accumulate a solid list of tools tat will make...
Hi, As a user of MetaTrader I would like to add a vertical scale on the left side of the chart that starts with 100 at the bottom to be able gauge the percentage variation and the volatility. It's all about volatility, isn't it? So, e.g. if the actual chart ranges from 300 to 330 than the...
I am trying to set up a plane price email alert.I can not get yahoo.com/google or hotmail.com to work with metatrader 4. Please send any advice you have including email provider that works with meta 4.Thankyou
Hi, New here, but hope someone might be able to answer my question. I need to have four EUR/USD charts open, all running different EA's. At present, every trade taken shows the SL & TP lines on all four charts. Is there a setting within MT4 for each chart to show the TP & SL lines of it's own
I am running MetaTrader 224 on a Windows 7 RC PC. The program keeps CPU utilization at 45-60% while the same program with the same indicators running on XP has a CPU utilization of 5-15%. Is there something that can be done to fix this problem? Thanks!
July 27 (Bloomberg) -- Hats off to officials in Seoul. South Korea’s ability to expand at the fastest pace in almost six years is some of the best news Asia has had in a long while. It’s a sign that even with the $14 trillion U.S. economy in chaos, Asia is beating the odds and holding its own. For...
With AUDJPY/M1 I stated that in charts for the period are missing 19 September 2008 until 26 January 2009 the bars. How can one close this gap? Or from where can one load the missing data?
Sadly, most of the US broker are stopping to support MT4 because they claim MT4 is not compliant with the new NFA rule first-in, first-out (FIFO) order, any plan to do anything on a new build or is it a fact accepted until MT5 is released ?
Some people find Forex trading very difficult. The reason behind this is because they did not spend adequate time in studying the market trends and they did not conduct thorough technical analysis. Forex charts are very important and you need to know how these charts are developed. As you probably...
[Deleted]
Can someone tell me what I need to do . Have saved to file an expert and indicator but they dont show up in navigator respective files and therefor I cant click on them to use them. This may sound dumb but im totally new. Many thanks.
I'm going to make this thread to be my forex trading journal to keep track of my trading, so let's see how it goes
Hello, I'm new to metaeditor, I'm trying to add this function to MACD sample and when I try to compile I get this error. How do you include standard function ? I couldn't figure it out with the available help or documentation. Thanks.
Hi Any one pls tell me how to use MT4 for MCXINDIA platform
Hello everyone, I'm going to make this thread to be my forex trading journal. Meaning I am going to post what I do and what happen in my trading during the 5 trading days (Monday to friday). I also believe by writing this journal, somehow it can improve my trading performance, so let's see how it
so if you want to use the average range of the last 1000 bars of the current chart: sum(high-low)/n, how would you code this to use as a variable in your code? This would need to be adapted somehow.. I guess I would have to use iMAOnArray, but how set it the right way? This doesn't give any...
  Promising EA  (17   1 2)
Hi, I have developed this EA and want to hear what you think!! The idea of this EA is to go Long while price is above SAR and DeMarker dips below 0.3 and Short while price is below SAR and DeMarker goes above 0.7 - it tested well on GBPUSD using H1. The initial target is 125 pips - the EA averages...
I have been trying to figure out a current bar pivot trading system. The idea is High-Low/2 will give you the center of the bar i.e the bar pivot point. a bit like the bars center of gravity everyone over is buyer and everyone under is a seller this is my very simple way of looking at each bar. I am...
Hello, I'm looking for a newbie Forex trading buddy to trade 2 hrs/day every weekday 1.00pm - 3.00pm GMT. I would be willing to fund a $25 Micro account so you can get trading live without feeling too much risk. In return, I'd simply like to be able to be there while you trade and have you there as
All, Is there a single PDF Straqtegy Tester manual? The workflow for optimizing and backtesting strategies seems somewhat obtuse to me. Probably best to RTFM. -- Currency Cat
Hi guys, i use many parameters in my EA, and when i try to optimize the script using Genetic algorithm i get this error: "Too many passes for optimization. Please try to decrease optimized parameters amount or to increase parameters' values step." Of course i know it will take a lot...
Hi, I want to use same MT4 login/passwd with 2 different PC (not at the same time). One for office, one for home. I want then to copy all my charts profiles from one plateform to the other one. I'm using Vista Premium SP1. When i "Save as" in profile menu (say foo), i don't see the subdirectory foo...
Hello everybody I am using metatrader 4. I would really appreciate the help of any of you since I have not found any explanation to my doubts yet and I have already posted this message in lots of forums but I have not received an answer yet. These doubts are driving me crazy. I am stuck with a...
Moneynews - Who is Going to Buy U.S. Debt? In fiscal 2009, the U.S. government must find buyers for $2.041 trillion in new debt, three times as much debt as it issued last year. Given the current state of the economy, it seems frighteningly apparent that a threefold increase in debt purchases by...
Hi, I’m a ‘NewtBee’ to ForEx and am using the MetaTrader4 platform on FxPro.Com MT4 Optimization in the Strategy Tester of an EA I am using and trying to optimize, it always and only discards all results as being insignificant and returns no results at all. The only thing it shows is journal...
  crudeoil  (1)
how can i add crude oil symbol to metatrader.ple help me RAO