General - page 1355

The yen began the week on a shaky footing on Monday, with the dollar on track to take out the elusive 100 level, after the Group of 20 countries refrained from criticising Japan's reflationary policies that have significantly weakened its currency. The dollar climbed to as high as 99.90 yen, within...
hi every body my big problem with MT5 is that in some case i zoom out the chart but it s not enough to watch full chart in single view any body can help me to solve this issue? thnx in advance
  Signals - Big Bug !!!  (13   1 2)
Hi, I found a big bug at Signals !!! Entire Signal service is very dangerous to use. A lot of totally wrong trades are opened additional on client's accounts. In the moment when signal provider already close a position, the same position is added AGAIN (at current price, with old SL and TP). I...
An early peek this week at how the euro zone economy performed in April could cement the case for the next installment in an unprecedented campaign of monetary easing by the world's major central banks. A preliminary survey of purchasing executives from the 17-country bloc is likely to furnish the...
HI have on any time frame arrows with sell/buy trades and lines connecting the arrows. Its good to have them on lower time frame like a 5 minutes or so, but on daily and weekly it ruin the view. How can I delete from the chart? thanks
In a wide-ranging look at the history and present of the barbarous relic, CBC's Ann-Marie MacDonald has gathered many perspectives (pro and con) on gold. The following documentary moves from historical shipwrecks to Nazi 'death gold' and England's war chest to recent years where widespread economic...
Major debt restructuring for both Cyprus and Greece will probably force the struggling euro zone countries to leave the single currency, according to Citigroup's latest economic outlook, which warned markets could again be hit by escalating fears. Stocks on both sides of the Atlantic have remained...
  simple questions  (3)
Hello, Who can answer me the following questions: In a chart can only run one EA, right? Now I have an EA (PositionPropertiesPanel.mq5) rebuild started before. See picture. I want to run an EA automatically and simultaneously Ino ads. My questions: 1 can I make a script from the EA? 2 in the...
The U.S. dollar and euro rallied 1.5 percent versus the yen on Friday after Japan said the Group of 20 countries did not oppose its aggressive monetary easing aimed at beating deflation rather than at weakening its currency. Traders said hedge funds resumed buying the dollar against the yen, leaving...
Gold’s 19.4 percent tumble from the start of the year through April 15 cut hedge fund manager John Paulson’s personal wealth by $1.6 billion on paper, with about $973 million of that loss coming in the rout on April 12 and 13. Paulson continues to believe gold is the best hedge against inflation...
All eyes have been on Boston this past week following the tragic Marathon bombings on Monday. Friday brought a historic lockdown for the city amid a dramatic manhunt. It has been hard for news junkies to focus on much else this week, but the rout on Wall Street and massive plunge in gold were...
I am developing an EA and running optimization. I see so many available agents in the cloud, however just a small percentage is being used for my optimization. Why not all?
The U.S. economy may be hitting another "spring swoon," the same way it has for the past several years. A slowdown from the economy's already slow rate of growth would not be surprising given the impact of the "sequester" and tax increases that went into effect earlier this year. These moves trimmed...
I am surprised to find a terrible bug that a terrible number came out on my demo account at 15:31 April 17.This is second time i met. I am worried that will take place once again on a live account.please make an expanation about it. thanks.
The world's top financial markets have urged G20 finance ministers to oppose European plans to levy a tax on trading, warning it will damage global economic growth. In a joint letter to the ministers, meeting in Washington this week, associations representing New York, London, Hong Kong and other...
22th April 2013 SELL STOP EUR/USD @ 1.3015: SL @ 1.3050: TP @ 1.2975 BUY LIMIT EUR/USD @ 1.2975: SL @ 1.2935: TP @ 1.30 GOOD LUCK
Investing in gold during the metal’s rally was a little like wandering into a jewelry store with a number of different counters. Straight ahead, you could buy physical gold itself. Off to one side, you might be tempted by gold exchange-traded funds, which seek to mirror the metal’s performance, with...
Most of beginner and loser claim forex is gambling business because they lose money and confidence here but that wrong forex is not gambling business, in forex daily turnover in trillion that’s real and true capital in this business. I am also doing forex trading daily and earn money daily
The Japanese yen is getting really close to 100 against the U.S. dollar. It just hit a low of 99.67 against the dollar following comments from Bank of Japan governor Haruhiko Kuroda that the G-20 meeting today gave him confidence to continue easing, but has since retreated to around 99.51. The...
Hello everyone. Would it be possible for someone in the forum to add an audio alert to this iStoch txt indicator? Or direct me please where can I find it in the forum. Thanks in advance for any help.
I have terminal installed and it is working fine but UI is in Spanish maybe because Windows is in spanish but I prefer to work in English Do you know how to change the language in UI terminal ?
USDJPY: With a rally seeing the pair strengthening further during Friday trading session , further upside offensive looks to target the 99.94 level. Above here is required to resume its medium term uptrend towards the 100.50 level. We may see a pullback from here but if broken, further upside could
It's not that the price is different, per se. When gold crashed on Monday, dragging market prices down to a low of $1321.50 an ounce from levels around $1560 only days before, holders of physical gold saw the value of their holdings decline as well. However, we've seen a lot of claims that somehow...
  Renko  (2)
Using Renko on MT4. Am getting additional blocks past actual time frame. Any ideas?
European Central Bank Governing Council member Jens Weidmann said the bank would only cut interest rates if economic data worsen. “We didn’t change interest rates at our last meeting as they are currently appropriate and in accordance with our assessment of economic developments, price stability and...
Hi all, Does anyone know if there's a script which allows me to plot old backtest reports on a chart? I know there are two scripts available at mql4 codebase for plotting statements to chart but they can not process backtest reports unfortunately. Thanks alot in advance! Cheers, Snow
Helloo I need codes for max lot size so the lot size wont be bigger than example 0.6 Im not a programmer so can someone explain what kind of code i need and how must i put it in the ea? I have add this in the ea extern double MaxLots = 0.08; but what must i put more in the ea and where? and is...
Good day everyone. I am testing a demo account and encountered a very serious glitch. How can i report it to the technical team ??? Please let me know. to make sure i get an answer, please write to my email edmond.alexanian@live.fr Thank you
Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso defended his country's fight against deflation this week, saying that the yen's decline is an unintended consequence of policies designed to boost growth. Japan is using a combination of monetary policy and government spending in an effort to beat 15 years of...