General - page 1336

USDCHF – As referenced in our previous week analysis, USDCHF strengthened further for a second week in a row leaving risk of more gains on the cards in the new week. If this occurs expect the pair to push higher towards the 0.9625 level where price hesitation may happen. However, if that level is...
Panic selling on fears of an early exit of the U.S. Federal Reserve's stimulus efforts may be over, but the stock market may still face wild intraday swings as investors scramble to position themselves for Friday's payrolls report. Trading volume is likely to be thin, with a half-day session on...
The dollar advanced against the yen and the euro on Friday as investors resumed pricing in the possibility that the Federal Reserve will begin to pare back its bond-buying program as soon as its September policy meeting. Fed Governor Jeremy Stein on Friday highlighted September as a possible time...
Succinctly summarizing the positive and negative news, data, and market events of the week... Positives May durable goods orders beat expectations Fed’s Open Mouth Operation helps lift equities Jon Corzine sued, however somehow only civil suit Gold dips below 1,200… good for stocks...
Barrick Gold Corp. (ABX) and Kinross Gold Corp. (K) are trading as if they’ve lost their investment-grade ratings after the price of the metal plunged 28 percent this year to the lowest since August 2010. Barrick’s implied bond rating has deteriorated to Ba1, the highest junk rating, according to...
Nearly a year after revelations of financial fraud involving the Vatican Bank, and months after a German lawyer was picked to become the new head of the bank that is collateralized by the full faith and credit of Catholicism, the scandal is back following news tha a cleric, a spook and a banker were...
Hi all, I am really needing some great help here. I want to modified default stochastic a bit so that: 1. it show arrow when %k or %d drop below 20 level (up arrow) in the indicator window 2. it show arrow when %k or %d above 80 level (down arrow) in the indicator window Thanks for all the helps
The price on D1 was on Bear Market Rally and came very close to Sinkoy Span B Line trying to cross this level to be inside Ichimoku cloud. But there are few very strong resistance levels located directly inside the cloud on the way the price to go up: 98.28 and 98.99. Besides, Sinkou Span B line (97...
AUDUSD: With corrective recovery ending at the 0.9344 level and the pair now weakening, there is risk of an eventual return to the 0.9147 level. Below here will set the stage for more downside towards the 0.9100 level followed by its big psycho level at the 0.9000 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and...
We are in our last trading week of the first-quarter as well as first-half of 2013 and I hope that my 2%ers had a good performance so far. A lot of institutional traders will close their positions in order to lock in profits or reduce floating trading losses in order to streamline their portfolios...
PBOC stands for People’s Bank of China and they are the central bank of the China and they have now lowered their currency reference rate for a fifth day which represents the longest such streak in their history. The reductions are due to a cash short squeeze in China which points to a potentially...
Please does anyone know if there is a dashboard for MT4 that I can use to show MACD, RSI, Stochastics , ADX and price above/below 200MA? Many thanks in advance
Hi all, Can some guru please help modify default "stochastic" indicator so that it will only recalculate most recent %d & %k (main & signal line) ONLY when candle close? The current default stochastic indicator will recalculate %d & %k tick by tick for as long price changes for the most recent...
We are happy to announce the certification of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform by Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE). It is one of the fastest-growing markets of Central and Eastern Europe, and WSE is the leader of this region in terms of capitalization, trading turnover and the number of quoted...
From the moment Bernanke spoke, Gold and Silver began to accelerate to the downside. Gold legged lower into the NYMEX pit close and faded further in search of the $1200 round number (trading at $1199.90). Down around 12% from the FOMC (gold is now -38% from its highs in 2011). read more ...
Hi I have cancelled my subscription to a free signal service but it won't let go in my MT4 trading platform and I cant put my new signal service in I get a message that says: Any ideas of how to remove my previous signal so I can subscribe to my new one. Ko (IronFX-Real3) Length...
European Union finance ministers approved a plan Thursday for dealing with future bank bailouts, forcing bondholders and shareholders to take the hit for bank rescues ahead of taxpayers. The new framework requires bondholders, shareholders and large depositors with over 100,000 euros to be first to...
Everyone is still digesting the unexpected downward revision to Q1 GDP growth to 1.8% from an earlier estimate of 2.4%. High Frequency Economics' Jim O'Sullivan is convinced that the number is missing some information, and it's likely to be revised up next month. In a note today, he points out that...
MQLmagazine.com's may edition is online! This edition contains a lot of code. As I promised in march, we are coming with an implementation of a CEP engine. Since Strategy Tester was released in the meanwhile, we add also a complex example of a portfolio expert using moving averages, and, to make...
GBPUSD: GBP remains weak and vulnerable following through on its Wednesday losses and targeting further downside. Support comes in at the 1.5200 level. We expect a cap to occur here and turn it higher but if taken out, further downside could follow towards the 1.5150 level and then the 1.5100 level...
[Deleted]
  OrderClose function, Help!  (16   1 2)
How can I put in these variables in a OrderClose function, closeallsell and closeallbuy? int shift,BBtrend1; int matrend1; double buy1[25000],sell1[25000],bbuy1[25000],bsell1[25000]; double ma1,ma2; for (shift=Nbars;shift>=0;shift--) for (shift=Nbars-Length-1;shift>=0;shift--) (...
FA Insights is a daily newsletter from Business Insider that delivers the top news and commentary for financial advisors. George Soros: The Efficient Market Hypothesis Has Run Into Bankruptcy (Institute For New Economic Thinking) In an interview with the Institute for New Economic Thinking George...
Hi, there i was wondering about something, i've seen this indicator on the forex-tsd elite blog, but i can't seem to find it, i wanted to buy just this indicator, but i have no clue. Where can i find it? Anyone can please help me with this one? Cheers!
  am back  (1)
Hi guys, it's good to be back. I have been away for a while due to minor issues. I miss all your post.
What is the avg pips ? Is it the the average pips per day or week or trade, etc....?
As shown two months ago, the marginal cost of production of gold (90% percentile) in 2013 was estimated at $1300 including capex. Which means that as of a few days ago, gold is now trading well below not only the cash cost, but is rapidly approaching the marginal cash cost of $1104... Which means...
Since the seizure of Liberty Reserve’s operations last month, it has put all alternative payment providers in focus. Specifically under review are firms utilizing e-currency solutions. In these programs, customers create accounts with the payment company. After depositing to an account, funds are...
hi guys, This is my first trade with Meta Trader 5. I bought 1 standard lot of EURUSD, so I purchase 100 000 EUR so that would be 100 000 EUR * 1.31290 = 131290 USD with a 100 : 1 leverage... my initial margin deposit = 131290/100 = 1312.90 USD When I look under my account I get the...
Hi We have many kind of SSA indicators. But some of this indicators slow down my MT4 so much - i cant use SSA indicators. I cant use mt4. Anything is frozzen. Maybe is possiblive to make SSA indicators lighter for PC? please help I have DualCore procesor 2 x1,9 ghz. Its old byt everythink work. I...
Gold slumped to a near three-year low on Wednesday as healthy U.S. data supported the Federal Reserve's plan to cut back its stimulus, while reassurance that Europe was not about to follow suit bolstered the region's stocks and government bonds. Gold, typically seen as a hedge against the kind of...