General - page 1253

Like it im not sure to low profit other answer
D1 price is on secondary correction within primary bullish - price is still above Sinkou Span A line (which may be virtual border between bullish and bearish on D1 chart). Besides, Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator came to be very close to historical price for future possible breakdown of the...
Hi folks, can someone please tell me how to get 99% modeling quality? I am working on my expert adviser and the best i could achieve is 90% thanks in advance,
Good morning, I am trying to read the close price for a given past time. In mql4 I used the iBarShift() function which is not in mql5. Has anyone solved this problem? Thanks in advance. -A
Hey, iam searching for a good entry strategie! I use trendfollowing indicators (like turtlechannel..) and is it just me or do i always hit the worsest point to entry?! I mostly trade in H1 charts, and search for a good entry in 15M charts with the basic stochastic. Is that a good idea or can someone...
Does the economy move in predictable waves, cycles or patterns? There are many economists that believe that it does, and if their projections are correct, the rest of this decade is going to be pure hell for the United States. Many mainstream economists want nothing to do with economic cycle...
AUDUSD: Bullish, Targets The 0.9460 Level. AUDUSD: The pair has resumed its short term uptrend breaking the 0.9393 level and paving the way for more upside. Resistance resides at the 0.9460 level. Further out, resistance is located at the 0.9500 level with a cut through here resuming its broader...
Hello Community! I got a Little Problem on here. Last month i subscribed to 3 Signals, they expired on 12th May 2014 but they still Show up under "My subscribtions". Since i would like to Register for selling my own Signals i Need to know how to get rid of them cause it is always telling me...
rates suit me as a buyer rates suit me as a seller rates do not suit me as a buyer rates do not suit me as a seller must be left as is they must fall we must increase
Valentine’s Day is very special to the person who is in love with someone. This is the right day to express love and affection in very exclusive way. Flower is considered as the most comprehensive way to deliver the message of heart to the person you loves by heart. SendCheap Valentine Flowers to...
The regulation suits me I board found all the information easily The regulation should, I ais difficulties found all the information The regulation does not suit me, I do not know what to improve The regulation does not suit me, I propose an idea (comment) The regulation should, I propose an idea...
Having questioned whether Tim Geithner leaked every Fed announcement to the banks during his tenure (but did not mention it in his memoirs) and shown that traders acted on information at faster than the speed of light (and thus were indeed aware of leaked decisions ahead of time), it should be no...
  Questions about mql signals  (17   1 2)
How can the initial deposit be of a negative value? like here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1994#!tab=history&page=2 In the history of the signals , why you cannot see the profits or the losses in pips? And what is the Type Balance thing that shows up in history? Also what are those ultra high...
Hi, I need your help please, is there any possible way to accessing and get the object value in a separate chart then insert the value into each chart ? let say we have 2 chart opened , and I would like to get the object value with a same name (e.g: 12H) and paste them into each chart opened
Hi,   I would like to hire a VPS. Can someone recommend any?   Thank you,   Patricia 
Tick bars Volume bars Range bars Renko bars Nothing should change Other (please specify) / Show me the answers
@101.56 next support for scalping MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots USDJPYm, M15, 2014.05.09 Exness Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Real
1. If you don’t have much capital, forex is the ideal form of investment.2. If you have too little capital, you’d better not trade at all.3. Love the market (one forex tip that says it all)4. Very important forex tip: trading at high level requires a good knowledge of the marke
MQL4 (www.mql4.com) MQL5 (www.mql5.com) Both MQL4 and MQL5
Hello everyone. I just subscribed to a signal service for the first time. Also want to open my own trades but they has been closed a few seconds after. Can i do anything to trade manually? Thanks in advance for your answers.
Hi, In signal search, i found that there's an advance option to choose 'trading time in weeks'. What does that mean? Thanks in advance adleee84
  Win an EA  (6)
Hey guys, i have wrote an StopLoss Manager for MT4 I want to sell it on mql5 for 20-30 credits.. No problem till now. To promote it in my forum and website and want to make a little win contest. So, if somebody wins and now he should get my StopLoss Manager for free. If he buys it in mql5, can i...
[Deleted]
I have an EA that works on VPS Unfortunately it seems to me that they "took" the EA Is it possible to put in VPS platform only accepts commands without the EA practice?
When i buy something in the market..EA or Indicator for example. Can i return it after using it?
Dear All, I need a script file that have some function as: Buy or Sell : setup as True or False SL and TP: calculate by pips ---Trailing: every 7 pips ( or x pips) will move SL I have already search on the internet but there are no file like that. Can someone help me. Thanks and Best regards.
  The Best Renko Chart?  (34   1 2 3 4)
So what's the best Renko chart these days? I don't mind paying for it. I know there are renko indicators for MT4, but I'd rather have a dedicated tool. Any thoughts?
  Error 403 Failed send data  (12   1 2)
Hello, I've got the error 403 Failed send data. Can someone help me? Thanks, Patricia
  Zigzag indicator  (8)
Hello, I would like to use the values of the Zigzag indicator in my EA for define the stoploss value. How can I do?? Thank you. Antoine
Hi, Trading with trendless markets, Sound like good. But what are common mistakes traders make during trendless markets and how to correct them. anyone here reply...
It appears someone finally read what none other than Mario Draghi said about the prospect of Eurozone QE back in December 2011. To wit:Question: Why is it so impossible for the ECB to act like the other central banks, like the Federal Reserve System or the Bank of England? Why do you not act more...