General - page 1250

Hello everyone this is my problem and I hope someone of you can help me, I opened a demo account with IronFX and tried to get a signal precisely this: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/9967 but 'I have to manually open other transaction and to my amazement whenever I opened about 1 hour or 45 min...
We are proud to announce that we're here just now started registration for our own UNOFFICIAL Automated Trading Championship 2013 based on Signal service at MQL4.Community and MQL5.Community. We have NO SPONSOR, THEREFORE NO JURY. And that means NO RULE IS THE ONLY RULE. So, of course No...
  Introductory EA  (3)
Hello everyone, I'm getting introduced in this awesome world of financial markets and I was expecting a charitable soul to share a piece of advice with me. Yeah! Nothing better than charity and anonimity on the web to talk about money!! My naivety as a newcomer speaks on my behalf! My question...
i register a personal signal,and i only want to share this with my friends. but i can not find my personal signal in MT4 toolbox,because it's personal. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Hello, I would like to know how to close the chart window after the strategy tester finish? I run the Strategy Tester automatically after MT5 starts as described here: http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/startworking/start/service_config but the problem is that I need to close the chart...
my profit increase but there's a drop in profit factor and recovery factor is that normally the case?
[Deleted]
xau/usd sell eur/aud buy aud/nzd buy
What will you do if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
GOLD: Triggers Recovery, Eyes More Upside. GOLD: We still maintain our upside outlook on GOLD on corrective recovery higher. This view remains valid as long as the commodity trades and holds above the 1,240.23 level. On the upside, resistance comes in at the 1,280.00 level where a breach will...
hi guys, i need an excel spreadsheet that imports the last 60 minutes of any of the major currencies in real time. does anyone have any suggestions? thanks
Hi, I have created a signal but I cant find it anywhere, it was about 6 hours ago I created it.. Under my signals there is nothing to be found, and when I tried to create it again. Then it saysd that this account is already sending out signals.. Please help me, I need this fixed.. Regards...
  #USDJPY - weekly  (2)
Looking to sell $UsdJpy at 102.52 for a target of 102.00 with a SL of 102.78 ... Any predictions .....
In sharp contrast to last week, the punditry has less to chew on this coming week. This leaves the media agenda wide open. Discussion will range freely on the potential for the economy as well as the markets. Expect to see stories about China, Europe, low volume, low volatility, and the implications...
Start of topic: What's New in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - Big Changes to Come (MQL4 Forum) , An interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way (MQL5 forum) Below is the beta version of the IDE, the same for MetaTrader 4/MQL4 and MetaTrader 5/MQL5. This is a
hi, i had registered a few days ago on a real mode but i still can't make trades. 119711 artista major on mt5.
Taken at face value yesterday’s action by the ECB amounted to a monetary farce. How could any adult believe that a benchmark rate cut of 10 bps from an already microscopic level of 25 bps would move the needle in an economic zone that is already groaning under of the weight of $60 trillion in...
Hi all, I wonder if someone is so kind to help me, I would like to export tick data in real time to LibreOffice or to a text file, so that a new line is automatically added for any new tick. I am using Mt4 with LMAX, I know there is DDE feature available but can't succeed to get real time stream
The Equity, Growth and Balance charts do not appear when I look at signals. What could be the problem?
  Stopd indicator  (6)
Hello, Can someone remove the vertical lines and extend ( ray ) the horizontal lines TIA
Hi Everyone! When you see a signal there are two tabs on the lower part : "Trade" & "History". Im not sure about the difference. I believe that trading shows the open positions of the signal and history the closed ones right? But if thats the case Why can I see the trades in the trading tab of...
i have an EA run on MT5,and can i be a signal provider to send trade order to my friends? all of my friends use MT4 because of their broker. i only want to sync my position for my friends,i do not want anyone else know about that.
D1 price is on bearish market condition trying to break 1.0825 support on close bar for the bearish to be continuing. H4 price is on bearish for ranging between 1.0821 support and 1.0867 resistance levels. W1 price is on secondary correction within primary bullish with 1.0814 as the nearest...
D1 price broke Ichimoku cloud border (Sinkou Span A line) to be reversed from bearish to primary bullish market condition on D1 timeframe and stopped by 0.9312 and 0.9335 resistance levels. Besides, Chinkou Spam line crossed the price for possible breakout and for primary bullish to be continuing....
D1 price is on bearish market condition located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo trying to break 1.3585 support on close bar for the bearish to be continuing. H4 price is on market rally within primary bearish stopped by 1.3649 resistance level. W1 price is on bullish correction trying to break 1.3615...
Hi I subscribed to a signal and all was well and worked correctly. Then all of a sudden no more trades. Is there anyway of resetting the signal on my account so that it re synchronizes? Any ideas welcome. Thanks
In case you were wondering why US equities are charging higer yet again today on mediocre news (while bonds shrug), we offer another potential reason... Russian stocks are now in bull market territory off the mid-March "sanctions" lows... not exactly the "costs" that the US had in mind and thus...
I have Mt4 on my mobile and it was working fine. today all the notifications i get does not appear in the messages window. i only have the "chat" folder and no other folders. can anyone help me why and how to fix this? regards Mohamed
With a 9 standard deviation range between the highest and lowest excuse for a forecast from the 81 "qualified" economists on Bloomberg's survey, there is plenty of room for noise to dominate signal with tomorrow's payrolls data. Goldman forecasts a softer-than-consensus 210k increase in...
  green line  (4)
what is that green line it comes and goes
Everytime I accesss this web site, my Iphone will ring an alert, I can't find the button to disable it.  How do you disable that?  It is kinda getting to be an irritant.