General - page 124

Am wits out trying to edit/change my profile name. any help will be appreciated
Under options->colors Metaeditor 5 has a number of pre-defined schemes (Light, Dark etc & Custom) - I'm trying to find an option to save customised settings so I can use on another Terminal. Is it possible? Thanks
I want to program an EA in mql5 which could check if there is highly impactful economic event relating to a currency on current day, and then take trade. I am stuck on how to achieve this. Can anyone help
why can not change the profile name? i want to be a seller,but the name can not change to same as my ID it can not be approved
I want to withdraw remaining funds from my signal account. The broker will block and remove the account due to inactivity, While I prefer to keep it as archive in signals section. Is there a way to keep the signal just as archive
Hello, I searched in this forum but couldn't find anything up to date. Do you know if there is a code to minimize a chart? I don't need to bring the chart to top. I know I can do this. My intention is to literrally minimize the chart. Thanks for your help
I need to draw multiple arrows on a single date. It works for one time frame but when I resize the window or change to another time frame, the arrows overlapped. Here is the sample code: // h is the high of the bar at object_date // first arrow ObjectCreate ( 0 ,object_name1, OBJ_ARROW , 0
I have an account to which I direct two signals coming from another signal platform which doesn't require any VPS. Should I need to activate a new Signal for the same account coming from MQL5, do I need to activate the VPS ? If yes could this have negative interferences and/or incompatibility
I want to know if anyone can withdraw money to Visa MasterCard. I asked this issue to the mql5 office staff. But they do not accept that it can not be withdraw money visa master card
The indicator window size is adjustable on Apple phone but on Android it does not appar to have the same functionality. Does anyone know how to get the functionality on Android
  VPS Not found  (1)
Few days ago i bought an VPS service and it worked perfectly, for some reasons i had to disable it, and now when i want to get new one it just say "not found" no matter which broker's server i use.. and it offers me to opet MT5 and buy it from there, but it's not possible, icon is just gray
The underline question is how to measure the risk on opened positions. Let see on an example: Initial Balance : 1000 USD P/L (USD) StopLoss (in USD) Risk on initial investment Instant risk on equity Position A 10 -20 -20 -30 Position B (Breakeven) 20 0 0 -20 Position C (good profit, b
Unsuported broker account margin mode ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE_RETAIL_NETTING. Switch to a broker account offering margin mode ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE_RETAIL_HEDGING. theTradeableRSI v4.0.0 on GBPUSD M1 at 2023.06.01 10:53:46 server time............................What does this mean ? yet its on demo
Hi, I've spent quite a while trying to work this out, it's probably something obvious, hence asking here (+ I'm a newbie!). ChatGPT is confused about this as well, as there's some variable I'm lacking. Any thoughts? Given these figures shown in the toolbar, how is the Profit of 8.46 arrived at
i dont know why this is happening but the vps just stops by itself and disables removes all EA charts etc just comes to a complete halt and wont restart till i log in n find out that it has stopped. any idea what this is happening? first i thought maybe it has something to do with the EA but it is
Hello today I am facing the following issue: I have rented a VPS, not the MQL5 VPS. It´s a normal Windows VPS that I have. Today there will be maintenance on my VPS for 1 hour. What will happen within this time if the Signal Provider closes and opens a trade? Will that actions also be performed if
Hello, In fact, I don't even know how to name this, so I'll try to provide a description of what I want to achieve. I have a chart on which I draw 10s of thounds of objects of different types, iE trendlines, rectangles, vertical and horizontal lines, triangles... All have coordinates of type price
I have a MQL5 signal copied on the account which is migrated to a MQL5 VPS along with several other EAs and charts. The problem is that the signal is reported as DISABLED when I migrate the account and it doesn't work. I don't know what to do. Can anybody help? Thanks
i have a huge problem i use a trading robot , everyday it keeps on taking trades that i did not initiate , and they keep on taking my money , sometimes when i randomly open mt5 i just see a trade that i did not initiate how do i stop this , i want it to take trades that i initiated
Hello, I'm in trouble to get the ONNX output of my model. Here is the structure of the model : And my code: In the init section I have: const long output_shape[] = { 1 }; if (! OnnxSetOutputShape (ExtHandle, 0 ,output_shape)) { Print (" OnnxSetOutputShape error ", GetLastError ());
  Vertical Scale  (3)
Hi does anyone know how to get the figures on the vertical scale and the dates along the bottom of of an m5 platform, bit new to this Thanks
Few feedbacks about MetaTrader 5 and MQL5 and metaEditor I hope someone from the meta trader developer team reads this. Even though I love the coding parts of the metatrader 5, I feel like there are things that can be changed to make it feel like a program from 2023 and not a program from 2014
How to publish an MQL4/5 Script or MQL5 Service program on the Market section? I’m looking for information from anyone who has successfully published an MQL4/5 Script or MQL5 Service program in the Market section. I will assume that they need to be classified as “Utilities”. However, will scripts or
I have an Intel NUC and have install the MetaTester Strategy Tester on it. However, the Service fails to start and gives me a 1053 Error Code. I have tried reinstalling the application, doing a Windows repair, etc. but it still does not work. Can someone help
Hi, I see that that standard download of MT5 does not show commissions on each open trade line. Is there any way to add that so that it gives the same info as MT4
Hi, I tried to search this forum for a solution for my problem, but I can't find any related stuff on this subject. Does anyone know how to prevent the MT5 terminal64.exe from running in the background processes? If I close the terminal, some terminals will keep running in the background: I use a
  VPS questions  (1)
Does each VPS have it's own IP address. I manage multiple accounts. How much memory do I need in a VPS to run my EA's on one MT5 and copy trades to multiple MT4's and MT5's
I'm trying to replicate the Strategy Tester --> Inputs functionality without using the UI. I guess this is called "optimization" in MT5. Basically I want to do a grid search. I've figured out most of it, I have a batch file which calls an .ini which calls a set of parameters using the argument
Just wondering if I use the functions from winapi dlls can I copy files outside of the MQ sandbox? I am thinking about practicing some basic Windows functions and just checking if it makes sense to go further in that direction right now
I've been using MQL VPS for a few months and was happy with the performance. Recently, I have observed several times that the VPS was simply stopped in the middle of the trading week, without any warning or notification. Obviously, this is starting to make the service quite unusable. Has anyone