General - page 1024

The man who accurately predicted four market crashes to the exact date has been proved correct on his fifth prediction. Sandy Jadeja is a technical analyst and chief market strategist at Core Spreads. Technical analysts look at charts to pinpoint patterns in various markets and asset...
Hello guys, I have been using my strategy on m15 for over a year now with a high success rate, I have optimized it on m1, with fast moving pairs, and now I want to develop an EA, which I will mainly use for M1 and m15, I need experts in EA coding, please reach me via ( geneyoga<at> g <mail>dot
  Tirone levels  (5)
Tirone levels as described here : http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/tironlevels.asp with extensions invented by LazyBear (tradingview coder)
[Deleted]
The latest MetaTrader 4 for iPhone/iPad features a completely new design of messages. MQL5.community messages and push notifications from the desktop platform are displayed as chats similar to those used in popular messaging apps. In addition, it is now possible to switch to any of the 22 available...
We have updated the heat maps from our FX Flow Monitor and include the summary table below. The most notable observation from the latest heat map is that the portfolio flow backdrop for the USD deteriorated significantly in the three months to June. The data suggest that the very low level of US...
Please,what is the minimum amount of money that is allowed as deposit on the MQLS-5 trading platform ? I really want to know.......Martin
GOLD: With the commodity continuing to face downside pressure, more weakness is envisaged. On the downside, support comes in at the  1,310.00 level where a break will turn attention to  the 1,300.00 level. Further down, a cut through  here will open the door for a move lower towards  the 1,290.00...
Does anyone have an ea that will keep my order&nbsp; up on limit after it has been filled and profit has been taken?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Also could anyone rearrange my platform so that symbol is on the right with direction and swap on the left maybe profit is green or red?
my mt4 terminal is in eur usd, but when I compile and run ea, it is opening usd_chf and my programming is attached to it. how can I restrict it? my coding: attached &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
Good day all, I as now want to be a signal provider here on the MQL5 web site, i need clear/delete/erase/not show... my history before and ONLY before May the 17th 2016. In other word, i need to ONLY show the history from May the 17th 2016. To only show my positive result after a long and very hard
Federal Reserve policymakers are signaling they could raise U.S. interest rates soon but they are already weighing new tools they may need to fight the next recession. A solid U.S. labor market "has strengthened" the case for the first rate increase since last December, Fed Chair Janet Yellen told a...
The world's central banks are still net buyers of gold, but they may be slowing down those purchases. Central banks bought an estimated 166 tonnes of gold and sold 22 tonnes in the first half of 2016, according to Macquarie analysts, making a net purchase of 144 tonnes. This was not much changed...
With the impact of Brexit on the Eurozone seemingly minimal at the moment, there seems less and less chance the ECB will start to reflate the economy in September, at least according to Credit Agricole’s stable of analysts. Whilst the UK economy’s rather jammy reaction to the supposed catastrophe...
  Exit process  (1)
hello team, how can i exit from a trade when is going against my speculation. i dont mean using stop loss. i seek any other method of leaving the market.
  Bitcoin  (39   1 2 3 4)
Bitcoin: BTC/USD Tumbles, Dollar Regains Momentum after Federal Reserve Summit The value of bitcoin declined sharply Saturday, as markets recoiled after hawkish comments by top Federal Reserve officials fueled fresh rate-hike worries. The BTC/USD exchange rate was down 1.9% at $567.27 by midday,...
GoldSilverBitcoinUSDEURS&POil3D printingTeslaRRSPMarijuana
Hello Everyone, &nbsp; Just joining theforum.&nbsp; I prefer not to sit infront of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all reallylooking for. &nbsp; &nbsp; Anyone want to share?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Also any nadex tradershere?
We break down the USD response function to Fed tightening into two components. The first is the expected total number of hikes in the coming years, approximated by the slope of the short-end of the US yield curve. The second is the expected timing of the next rate hike, approximated by short-term...
[Deleted]
during backtest, Result column should appear to show the trade list, which same as  MT4. because the user unable to see the trade.  
Daily price broke 100 SMA/200 SMA ranging reversal area for the primary bullish market condition: The price is on testing with Fibo resistance level at 1.1366 to above for the bullish trend to be continuing. RSI indicator is estimating the bullish ranging to be started.Ascending triangle pattern...
Commission based on profit per trade Fixed period payment like it is on mql platform Have signal for free but pay via trade spread
Hi, can i make an optimization for Standard deviation channel while using the strategy tester in MT4? Thanks.
Hello Guys Unverified  profiles have the ability to choose  or change their  first and last name to any random or preferred nickname at any time; keeping their true identity hidden as desired by some (or most) people. But why verified profiles are obliged to disclose their true identity to public? I...
Daily price is located below 100 SMA/200 SMA reversal area for the primary bearish market condition within the following narrow support/resistance levels: Fibo resistance level at 1.3375 located in the beginning of the secondary bear market rally to be started, andFibo support level at 1.2876...
Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen speech highlights on August 26, 2016 at Jackson Hole Topic of the speech was The Fed's monetary policy toolkit Case for interest rate increase has strengthened in recent monthsEconomyc nearing Fed's employment and inflation goalsOur ability to predict Fed rate...
Morgan Stanley: Yellen to disappoint USD bulls. Given the plethora of Fed commentary in recent weeks,and not much else going on,attention has turned squarely to Yellen's speech at Jackson Hole tomorrow for any insight on the likelihood of a Fed rate hike this year. While the speech appears to be...
Hi, &nbsp; I'm using the Push notification to send the trade activity to my Android MT4. But I recieve every change like buy, sell, modification, pending orders, etc. &nbsp; I want to monitor my EA-s this way but even for notification sometimes TOO MUCH IS LESS. I mean I recieve 50 messages...
Lower USD, higher EUR: A weaker USD, looser financial conditions and the Brexit risk event out of the way have meant that there are signs of businesses starting to grow around the world. We are not saying that all is rosy and that growth rates will reach average pre-2007 levels, but we believe that...
Tough to see how the Fed could survive another financial crisis intact It's not surprising that the Fed is facing criticism as the economy stagnates. What's shocking where it's coming from and how quickly it's grown aggressive. It's like a tipping point has been met in the past month and now the...