General - page 1022

In May 1984, Warren Buffett laid out everything you need to know about his investing philosophy. In a speech at Columbia Business School, later adapted into an essay, Buffett introduced what he called, "The Superinvestors of Graham-and-Doddsville." Buffett writes: "The common...
Hi,  I was wondering if there is a way to run optimization such as with the strategy tester, but instead within the code itself for the purposes of speed. Perhaps a script?  Not creating a faster code, but specifically running optimization to produce the most profitable results for an EA...
Dears,   Anyone experienced with Bollinger bands + RSI or Donchian channels strategy? Please share your experience.  Is it a profitable strategy? Safe or risky? Good entry and exit points?   Thanks in advance   
Hello  I branched with a provider successfully ,and when a provider take an ordre ,my copy order was failled ,ans i obtain this message of journal : A signal position # 58579705 buy 0.02 EURUSD at 1.1189 skipped as no symbol found 
Hi Everyone, I tried to open a demo account in MT5 platform. I couldn't enable "Use hedge in trading" option. I couldn't tick it. Please help me to enable it. Thanks in advance.
The big event for the Euro exchange rate complex in the week ahead is the ECB meeting, which could well leave the shared currency stronger. Pound to Euro exchange rate today (Weekend, market closed): 1.1921Euro to Pound Sterling exchange rate today: 0.8393The European Central Bank’s (ECB) policy...
Hello friends,   I am trying to draw a simple horizontal line above one candle, from the left side of the candle till the right of it (same candle)  I don´t know how to get the X axys on each side of the candle!  Thanks in advance,  Pucci 
  money managment  (1)
in the forex market money managment is very difficult work so ever one can give his comments to manage the money for trading
The MetaTrader 5 trading platform has been integrated with one of the major Forex and CFD liquidity providers — FXCM Pro. Now, brokers, institutional investors and professional traders can fully benefit from fast and reliable trade execution on Forex and CFD markets. This native...
HIIII THIS INDICATOR I USE IT . BUT ITS WORK WITH GENERAL CURRENCY , AND IT DIDN'T WORK WITH JPY CURRENCY , I DON'T KNOW WHY?!!!!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE IT WORK WITH ALL CURRENCY IF THAT POSSIBLE ALSO IF POSSIBLE TO WRITE A PRICE ON THE END OF LINES BECAUSE THE LINE FIXING AND CHANGE ONE TIME...
We maintain our bullish EUR view. A higher Fed rate would likely support the USD vs. currencies sensitive to front-end rate differentials. Generally, low-yielding currencies fall into this category, but even here differentiation is required. The EUR and CHF should remain supported as both regions...
How to I know which time set to BuyStop or BuyLimit pending order?
Goldman takes the other side Goldman Sachs had forecast payrolls growth of 165K but despite a worse number at 151K, economists there have raised their odds of a hike. They now see a 55% chance of a Sept 21 hike compared to 40%. They see the chance of at least one hike this year at 80%. In the
Daily price is breaking 0.7583 support level to below for the daily secondary correction within the primary bullish trend. The price is breaking descending triangle pattern to below for the local downtrend as the secondary correction to be continuing.Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is...
Daily price is continuing with the correction to be started in the beginning of the week: the price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart for 1.1177 support level to be tested for the secondary correction to be continuing. The price is breaking 1.1177 support level to...
USDCHF: With the pair losing upside pressure to close lower on Thursday, further bearishness is likely in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the  0.9750 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9700 level and then the 0.9650 level. Its daily RSI is...
Let's say we have an enumeration. How can we get all possible values of this enumeration one by one, e.g. in a loop? ENUM_TIMEFRAMES tf1; I.e. tf1++ must sequentially return PERIOD_M1 , PERIOD_M2, PERIOD_M5... I think this cannot be done with the language tools
Sterling still looks vulnerable to veering lower, says Goldman Sachs, adding that it would be prudent not to get cozy with the idea that the British economy has escaped unscathed from the Brexit vote. The British currency is trading around $1.33 against the U.S. dollar while the euro is fetching...
Hi guys, need some help here. I made an momentum based EA  (nothing exciting, I know). When take profit has occurred, The EA is supposed to wait for a fresh bar to enter the next trade. So here is my code at the begining of the start()   bool CanTrade = True; int OHTotal =...
UK foreign exchange activity fell 11% over the course of last 3 years, but London managed to keep the global foreign exchange leadership position, the report from the Bank of England in cooperation with the Bank for International Settlement showed....
The EUR has been broadly range-bound for most of the last few months, mainly on the back of stable ECB monetary policy expectations. Limited room of further rising central bank easing expectations seems to have reduced the single currency’s funding status too. In fact, the EUR has become...
GBPUSD: With the pair strengthening on Thursday, more strength is expected. However, that move remains within its established range. On the downside, support  lies at the 1.3200 level where a break will turn  attention to the 1.3150 level. Further down, support  lies at the 1.3100 level. Below here...
Pound Sterling surges on an incredibly strong reading from the UK manufacturing sector. Brexit? What Brexit? Manufacturing PMI data smashes expectationsAugust ends with better-than-forecast house price dataRBS confirm they retain a forecast for a lower GBP going forwardPound to Euro exchange rate...
Hello, I need fundamental calendar software like this link : http://www.fxstreet.com/economic-calendar
[Deleted]
The MetaTrader 5 trading platform has been integrated with one of the major Forex and CFD liquidity providers — FXCM Pro. Now, brokers, institutional investors and professional traders can fully benefit from fast and reliable trade execution on Forex and CFD markets. This native...
While the trading world was focused on the latest news involving Deutsche Bank, namely that the troubled German bank had been contemplating a merger with Germany's other mega-bank, Commerzbank as part of a strategy to sell all or part of a key business to speed up its flagging overhaul, a more...
How I can include indicator (.ex4) to work in my EA?   Thank you 
We underline our bullish calls for the EUR and CHF based on our assessment of the capability of European financial institutions exporting capital. The SNB's continued intervention adds to EUR support,explaining why downbeat EMU inflation data had a very limited impact on the EUR. Our bullish GBP...
Hi, I've been reading this document by MetaQuotes which has broken down algos so well for me. I think what I need to see is various example code written with the same structure as from this example to really grasp the concepts. Heres the link from where I've been learning. Where can I find...
Sentiment toward UK assets has improved, helped by a range of anecdotal and high frequency data that suggest the near-term hit to the UK economy may have been less than many feared. These have centred on retail spending, tourism and manufacturing orders. The news on housing has been less positive....