Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 20

Dolores Angelica Enriquez:

Hello I am setting me up as a signal provider and have completed the seller info and passed the verification step but I am getting this message    Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.  I have data through my broker. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks

Check that you are using the correct broker server, account number and investor password details when you are setting up your signal.

Help me

Can signal providers that have different symbols be c Symbolopied? For example, can the EURGBP_i symbol be copied for EURGBP ?

Doritegal:

Help me

Can signal providers that have different symbols be c opied? For example, can the EURGBP_i symbol be copied for EURGBP ?

You won't know until you try, some suffixes are mapped correctly and some don't.

if created new signal , how long it takes to be active and people start to copy?

is it instant ?

Thanks 

Ahmad Sabry:

if created new signal , how long it takes to be active and people start to copy?

is it instant ?

Thanks 

They will be able to copy it as long as you start trading with it.

What are the ways to increase my ratings to have my signal appear in the showcase and terminal?

Craig Robert Feaster:
What are the ways to increase my ratings to have my signal appear in the showcase and terminal?

Trade well, with relatively low risk and drawdown.

I have been trading for 2weeks but my subscription is not yet permitted. At what point will subscription be permitted on my signal?

Tonye1:
I have been trading for 2weeks but my subscription is not yet permitted. At what point will subscription be permitted on my signal?

Just follow the message you received the day you created a signal:

Account: you should have Seller status to offer signal for a fee. Sign up here to become a Seller

What can I do to been credit
Reason: