<this topic is a joke created for "fun">

Hi my fellow traders, i have a trading strategy that makes around 100% a day on forex, using 1:500 leverage, and given good liquidity market,  and one loss is very rare, like 1 in 50 times i say i can have one with a prox 30% to 50 drawdown. But the problem is that to me this strategy is to simple. How noone can see this.  I tried it on forex, stocks, futures, and work on everyone of them, so in fact very few must trade like this system, because work so well. My question is how something so simple, that uses just a modificiation of a common indicator that everyone uses, can make so much, when everyone else say that trading is so difficult. 

What I say, Thomas475 is "forget what everybody says. Just use your system."

The other thing is you can please reduce the lot size so that you will still make huge profits but your DD will also be very little.

That will make you highly sought after  in the market.

Meanwhile, I don't mind automating your system for you (if you don't mind).

Making it into an EA for you.

Dafiri Irimagha:

What I say, Thomas475 is "forget what everybody says. Just use your system."

The other thing is you can please reduce the lot size so that you will still make huge profits but your DD will also be very little.

That will make you highly sought after  in the market.

Meanwhile, I don't mind automating your system for you (if you don't mind).

Making it into an EA for you.

Yes it can be automated it uses only one modification of a highly used indicator

Thomas457:
Yes it can be automated it uses only one modification of a highly used indicator
Please share the indicator.

Kaleem Haider:
Please share the indicator.
Sorry i just share the strategy with close friends, but my point is that is incredible simple you would laugh at how simple it is and noone use this way this indicator

You are making a mistake, thomas. Making 100%, or 500% a day is not exceptional, it is stupid. Trust me, I have done it many times. Please automate the simple strategy, backtest it and see that it will blow your account. I have built hundreds of "simple" systems over the years, and I just know you cant hack the market with one indicator. 

I bet 50 dollars that your system cant work for more than a month. I can also automize it for you, if you want. 

Thomas457:
Sorry i just share the strategy with close friends, but my point is that is incredible simple you would laugh at how simple it is and noone use this way this indicator
I see what you mean. Why don't you create a signal on mql5. A good signal makes about 10,000 USD a month. If there is really such thing as your indicator, you will make a lot of money! It is a very attractive proposal. I bet you will blow up your account in less than a week. 

Guys, please understand that he will not give to you anything, this is in case if he has something to give. He may be wants you to contact him in private to market his idea.

Anyway, as the discussion about the simplicity in trading, let us do something is useful ... 2 years ago, I attended a special meeting done by XM broker in Tunisia. The lecturer was the famous financial markets analyst, Avramis Despotis (do google search to know about him) ... He talked about one of the most used system he him successfully since years ago and strongly advised us to do it. It is the 1-2-3 Pattern mixed with knowledge with Dow Jones theory. Very simple breakout entry setup happened 10s of times on every currency pair everyday. Use it on bigger time frames for bigger percentage of success while it is successful on even small time frames.

I will start using it from next week. There is an indicator for it to automatically detect entry setups. Back-testing showing excellent results.

Indicator is attached ... 

Good luck to all, no need to contact me in private :) 

<decompiled code removed by mod> 

smh... Thomas, how long have you been using this system?

yes i really wont share the indicator itself, but is based on a highly used indicator with just one modification in the formula. I also backtested, it basically works since forex came out, and all timeframes, of course you have to change your pip target with different timeframes.

I just have this doubt how a thing so simple can work so well, when everyone says it's so difficult, with complex EAs barely profitable, with a single and simple i can make so much, and as i have this method, it must be millions of other indicators even easier and more  profitable, but

everyone dont think about simplicity and probably will never discover these systems; 

In the end, i just want to give some kind of hope who think will never make it, i dont know why but, yes you can make a lot, with simple setup

For how long have you been using this system ?
Reason: