What You Think About 2016 - From $100 Will Earn Unlimited Income Every Month????

• 57% (25)
  • 43% (19)
Total voters: 42

I have started My New Own Open Challenge (AIM: Earn Every Month Without Loss Initial $100)

I will share my all trades, Senior Traders Please Share Your Trades or Reviews To Guide All Of Us

MY TRADING: 

SELL: GBPJPY, EURUSD, GBPAUD 

ALL POSITIONS CLOSED

OPENING: $100.25

PROFIT / LOSS: $47.89

GROSS / SUBTOTAL: $148.14

WITHDRAW: $47

NET / ENDING: $101.14 

there are always two optimist limits there, called "market size" and your "life time", so no.

actually there are two other limits which are not spoken enough (the pessimist ones)

* you lose everything : that everything is $100 here

* you may go crazy after thinking this much about trading

these limits are always more possible.. and always more funny to watch

Erdem Sen:

there are always two optimist limits there, called "market size" and your "life time", so no.

actually there are two other limits which are not spoken enough (the pessimist ones)

* you lose everything : that everything is $100 here

* you may go crazy after thinking this much about trading

these limits are always more possible.. and always more funny to watch

Thanks , 

you right that if i lost then all is 100 and its interesting that how much time i will walk with 100

:) 

Khurram Mustafa:

Thanks , 

you right that if i lost then all is 100 and its interesting that how much time i will walk with 100

:) 

I say step on the real floor. Don't be like the other 95% of traders. Forex is slow way of income, making few percent in a month is already a LOT. You won't get rich in one day. Otherwise everyone would be doing it and the forex would be history. Patience is they key to success. ;)

If unlimited means income tends towards 0 maybe it can be achieved :)

Tim:
I say step on the real floor. Don't be like the other 95% of traders. Forex is slow way of income, making few percent in a month is already a LOT. You won't get rich in one day. Otherwise everyone would be doing it and the forex would be history. Patience is they key to success. ;)

exactly you are right sir, and thanks for every guidelines which are giving me :)

I am also telling this that how days or months I will walk with 100

I dont want to become richer. My aim is "income in a month from a 100"

I know its difficult but let see how much time my amount is alive :) 

Ovidiu Caslariu:
If unlimited means income tends towards 0 maybe it can be achieved :)
Unlimited means It may be 5 or it may be 500

Every thing possible in forex trading

yes. in forex unlimited income is possible start with $100, but loosing only $100 without added funds. lol....

Mohammad Soubra:
Every thing possible in forex trading
yes true talk..... just believe
Reason: