EA Building Without Programming(MQL)

Hello all,

I am relatively new to EAs and I do not know the MQL programming language(or any other programming language) so I am not able to make my own EA.  However I have heard that there are softwares that you can use to make EAs without using any programming language.  Does anyone know such softwares and if they are worth it? Do you find useful such a software?

Thanks for the help,

Panzer

Hi, I think you better try Freelance section, there is a lot of developer want to help you.

google visual ea build mql

for exampe http://www.molanis.com/

Molanis Strategy Builder for MetaTrader
Molanis Strategy Builder for MetaTrader
  • www.molanis.com
See our Moving Average Strategy video tutorial and discover how Molanis Strategy Builder takes a whole new approach to expert advisors and forex signals development. If you are new to expert advisors development, take a look at the logic behind the MA strategy here. Create expert advisors and custom indicators visually without writing...

you could also have a look at: https://fxdreema.com/ but I DO recommend that you learn MQL from beginning if you want to be able to write some real good stuff, it's a long road but it get's a lot easier along the ride and it fun doing so yeah :)
fxDreema EA Builder: Simplifies Automated Trading
  • fxdreema.com
How to work with this? It' pretty easy... Double-click on a block to see it's properties Right-click on a block to see more options You can update those properties and thus changing the block's behaviour Connect blocks (drag any orange circle over any white circle) Disconnect blocks (click on the connection line between two blocks and...

panzer95:

Hello all,

I am relatively new to EAs and I do not know the MQL programming language(or any other programming language) so I am not able to make my own EA.  However I have heard that there are softwares that you can use to make EAs without using any programming language.  Does anyone know such softwares and if they are worth it? Do you find useful such a software?

Thanks for the help,

Panzer

MT5 provides you with a Wizard (step-by-step dialog), which will create a code for you from a set of signals, trailing options, and money management approaches.

There is program "StrategyQuant EA Wizard" which can be used to create Expert advisors for MT4 without any coding. This program is paid tho. I am not sure if its possible to share links for paid products in this forum, so just google that name.

Also, you can google "strategyquant free trial" to get a free demo version for 14 days.

This program works, and created EA will work exactly as you will configure it. But you should know your trading strategy in advance, to be able to create Expert advisor that trades it. 

Thank you for the suggestions, guys! And can you tell me if these programs work fine? Would you recommend using them? Has anyone tried?
Reason: