Author debarred from selling product

Hey Guys, wanted to know why a seller would get debarred from selling products as i bought an EA and after 1 day the seller gets debarred.....how do i know if the EA is safe to use or not. Thank you

The reply seems logical.. trust products of people who have years of experience and proven with live track records the validity of products sold.

In absence of experience and proof, you are most likely buying something that cannot be trusted. 

Hass81:
Hey Guys, wanted to know why a seller would get debarred from selling products as i bought an EA and after 1 day the seller gets debarred.....how do i know if the EA is safe to use or not. Thank you

I wouldnt trust such a seller unless they posted some appology or justification of their actions that caused the original barring. And I dont care how long they have had a mql5 profile or how long they been selling stuff. If they were barred, then they either did something that got them barred, and/or previous buyers could have made complaints, and until I can be sure that the reason for the barring wasnt due to any buyers complaints, then I have to edge on the side of caution.

Thanks guys appreciate it and will defiantly be on the edge of caution and atleast try to buy something from a experience and proven person.
Reason: