More EAs/signal services on VPS

Hello, i have a doubt about something i can't find anywhere in the site.

I currently have an EA running in MQL5 VPS. If i would like to purchase and launch another EA or a signals service, but would prefer to avoid messing up with the current EA running (in terms of risk, money management, etc...), how should i proceed?

1. Open another account in my broker, start another terminal with it, launch the EA/signal service and migrate it to my current VPS (is it possible to have 2 different accounts on a VPS?)

2. Purchase another VPS and migrate another terminal with a second broker account and new EA/signal service there (can i have 2 vps running simultanously?)

3. Start the new EA/signal service in current terminal using current account and split the account funds in two (is it possible?)

4. Anything else that didn't come to my mind...

Thank you very much in advance to anyone willing to help me!

The best option is number #2.

You can only have one signal service per trading account and you can only have one account per MetaQuotes virtual hosting —

#3 is only feasible for multiple EAs (not Signals) if they can behave properly with each other and can apply proper money management with shared funds (funds can't be split amongst the EAs).

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

Thank you very much, so i understand that a single user can open 2 MQL5 VPS services related to his terminal, am i right?

Lucap3 #: Thank you very much, so i understand that a single user can open 2 MQL5 VPS services related to his terminal, am i right?

Please read the Virtual Hosting rules for specifics ... https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules#part_III

• www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please read the Virtual Hosting rules for specifics ... https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules#part_III

Ok, clear enough. Thanks again
Reason: