Supply and Demand EA - Need your recommendation.

Hi All, I'm thinking about building a ea that combines supply and demand with trendline break. Basically When prices gets to a demand or supply  zone, and breaks the trendline, entry should be taken either on the close of the candle that breaks the trendline with body or a retest of the trendline. (See screenshot). Please I would like if anyone can suggest to be anything I can do to make the ea better for consistent results. 
Files:

salemtrading5:
Hi All, I'm thinking about building a ea that combines supply and demand with trendline break. Basically When prices gets to a demand or supply  zone, and breaks the trendline, entry should be taken either on the close of the candle that breaks the trendline with body or a retest of the trendline. (See screenshot). Please I would like if anyone can suggest to be anything I can do to make the ea better for consistent results. 
You have mentioned several concepts there 
-supply
-demand
-trend line 
-break 
-retest

You personally may look at a specific chart and draw a couple of lines of where each is. 
If you see a different chart the above concepts may not be so straightforward to draw and define them. 

Furthermore each person may have a different view or perspective regarding what zone is and the points a trendline is to be drawn.

Therefore you would need to write down your rules in regards to the above in a way that whoever applies them would come to the same conclusion each time. 

salemtrading5: I'm thinking about building a ea that combines

Until you can state your requirements in concrete terms, it can not be coded.

1. Supply and demand, vague terms.
  2. Trendline break, vague term. What trendline; how to you draw it?
  3. What is a trendline break? Moved above or closed above?
Reason: