Mql4 structs

Is it possible for values of variables store in a struct to just change itself, all by itself.
I'm working on a project, and I noticed a bug come from a bool variable inside of a struct that is true suddenly turned false within tick to the other in backtest no function called or use of the struct, just one moment it's true, then the next it turns false. 

What could cause this absurd behaviour? If at all it's possible? 

Clemence Oluwatobi Aderinwale: Is it possible for values of variables store in a struct to just change itself, all by itself. I'm working on a project, and I noticed a bug come from a bool variable inside of a struct that is true suddenly turned false within tick to the other in backtest no function called or use of the struct, just one moment it's true, then the next it turns false. What could cause this absurd behaviour? If at all it's possible? 
No, they do not change by themselves. Your code is doing it. You need to debug and fix it.

Fernando Carreiro #:
No, they do not change by themselves. Your code is doing it. You need to debug and fix it.
I've tested with new variables inside the struct that are only used that the point of assigning values to it. Datetime, string, integer, they all change into something ridiculous at that point
The only thing I noticed is the time jump in the every tick, from 00:48:44 to 01:00:00
Other than that there isn't later explanation at all as to why

Fernando Carreiro #:
Finally found the root cause, was my fault afterall. 
Thanks 
Reason: