using signals on message push received

Hi,

Is it possible to build an ea, using the arguments in a push message of another EA in MT5?

For exemple, on a MT5 terminal, i have 2 EAs:

the first do its work, and then when it feels a signal send a push message, for exemple "eurusd M5 trend up, possible buy"

then i need to build the second EA to take a position according to message push received

I don't have the source code of the first EA, need to build a table of the differents push messages possible?

thanks

Thibaut, Jean Jannoyer:

Hi,

Is it possible to build an ea, using the arguments in a push message of another EA in MT5?

For exemple, on a MT5 terminal, i have 2 EAs:

the first do its work, and then when it feels a signal send a push message, for exemple "eurusd M5 trend up, possible buy"

then i need to build the second EA to take a position according to message push received

I don't have the source code of the first EA, need to build a table of the differents push messages possible?

thanks

No! Push notifications are sent to mobile apps. MQL is unable to intercept or read those messages.

ok, perhaps it's not push messages, but the notifications we can see in MT5

sorry

Thibaut, Jean Jannoyer #: ok, perhaps it's not push messages, but the notifications we can see in MT5
Also not possible for MQL to intercept or read alert messages.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Also not possible for MQL to intercept or read alert messages.

not through mql, just on local, on the same MT5

Thibaut, Jean Jannoyer #: not through mql, just on local, on the same MT5

Alert messages are on local MT5! MQL is the MetaTrader programming language that is used to make EAs.

ok thanks

Thibaut, Jean Jannoyer #:
perhaps it's not push messages, but the notifications we can see in MT5

Possible, but need use some DLL to read log file of MT5.

or use AutoIT to read log https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/10130
Using AutoIt With MQL5
Using AutoIt With MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Short description. In this article we will explore scripting the MetraTrader 5 terminal by integrating MQL5 with AutoIt. In it we will cover how to automate various tasks by manipulating the terminals' user interface and also present a class that uses the AutoItX library.
Reason: