Open Real Account

Okay, so I downloaded MT4 (Android) and connected it to my ***** brokerage account, There are No issues there.  I downloaded the MT4 desktop version and it does not allow me to open a real account for live trading because it requires additional proof of identity.  Where can I go to upload my proof of ID?

The charts, the price on the charts, the symbols to trade, and the names of the symbols, and the time of the price on the chart, the trading accounts, the money for trading, the trading condition and so on - all of them are related to the brokers only.

So, ask your broker for support. The broker is the company which you selected for your money according to the lincense which broker received from the government to collect money from the citizens on the way as deposit (same with banks).
So, ask them about everything related to trading account.
---------------------

I will delete your thread.

Sergey Golubev #:

The charts, the price on the charts, the symbols to trade, and the names of the symbols, and the time of the price on the chart, the trading accounts, the money for trading, the trading condition and so on - all of them are related to the brokers only.

So, ask your broker for support. The broker is the company which you selected for your money according to the lincense which broker received from the government to collect money from the citizens on the way as deposit (same with banks).
So, ask them about everything related to trading account.
---------------------

I will delete your thread.

This has nothing to do with my broker.  MT4 is telling me that in order to open a real account not a demo I need to verify my ID.  I can't even click on the circle to even search for my broker and add them.

Albert Gayol #:
This has nothing to do with my broker.  MT4 is telling me that in order to open a real account not a demo I need to verify my ID.  I can't even click on the circle to even search for my broker and add them.
It worked just fine for my phone app.

Albert Gayol #:

It is nothing to do with trading platform.
Because the requirement of verifying an ID is the requirement from the broker.

So brokers are allowing the traders to open real account directly from Metatrader, or the other brokers are not allowing it - they prefer for the traders to go to their website to verify identity, or any ...

And I can repeat: everything related to the trading accounts and money for trading - ask your broker for support.

It worked just fine for my phone app.

Desktop Metatrader and mobile Metatrader are the different trading platforms (they are not same ones).

-------------------

MT4 ?

read this instruction about desktop MT4 -

MetaTrader 4 HelpGetting StartedOpening of Accounts

Real accounts, unlike demo accounts, cannot be opened from the terminal. They can only be opened by brokerage companies under certain terms and conditions. Real accounts are marked correspondingly in the "Navigator – Accounts" window. To start working with them, one must perform authorization.

Navigator - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
Navigator - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
This window allows to get a quick access to various features of the terminal. This window can be opened/closed by pressing accelerating keys of...

Albert Gayol:
I downloaded the MT4 desktop version and it does not allow me to open a real account for live trading because it requires additional proof of identity.  Where can I go to upload my proof of ID?
So, I am suggesting to go to the broker's website and ask them about it ... because they/broker need additional proofs

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 — Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/443428#comment_49114884
Reason: