Supply and Demand zones trading

Hi  there ! I am trading according to supply ansd demand zones ,and i am interested if anyone has some good ideas and experience to improve!

Gabor Bocsak:
Hi  there ! I am trading according to supply ansd demand zones ,and i am interested if anyone has some good ideas and experience to improve!
What exactly are you looking for? What are your current ideas and how are you trading right now?

Hi ! No not really i am really interested in ways to use it and improve my indicator.....nyself i use it with my trend analizer and i dont trade against the trend. Also i dont trade on touch alerts only on broken zones and reversal candles.

Yes i have a prosduct and the signal is just my trading with it. I am a regular trader guy  who is trying his best as a hobby trader! :-)

also i have a great programmer who creates the indicator for me as i do not haver time all day to sit in the front of the chart. Thats why i am also working on a dashboaard......self advertizing...if it will work  why not...but i am really open to ideas!

Konstantinos Kalaitzidis #:
What exactly are you looking for? What are your current ideas and how are you trading right now?

I created a direction and a trend algorithm and i trade it according to the supply demand zones , if i have a bullish trend and direction i am looking for demand alerts and broken supply zones.

Reason: