Problem with bid/ask price on the MT5 chart

Since quite a time i am having SEVERE problems with my MT5 chart!!

Seems that i am the ONLY ONE MT5 user!! But i cant believe it!!

The Problem OCURRS frequently... the Bar/or Canlde Chart does not show the BID/ASK price.?????????

When i open the DOM i can see all the price fluctiations, but NOT ON THE CHART ????

THIS SITUATION IS GOIN ON FOREVER, an no ONE is going to tell me how to fix this??

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS with MT5??????

I am running simple indicators and nothing FANCY!!!

shut down my VPS, refreshed the charts.......all without any SUCCESS!!!!

Files:
a78ed3bn.png  61 kb
y7a2o2nk.png  63 kb
11ix8leg.png  75 kb
0ubep04b.png  75 kb

I believe that the indicator you are using is the cause of this, contact the author/seller for help.

rudolfo007: DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS with MT5??????

Don't SHOUT at us, that is very RUDE!

You have the Bid line set to the background. Change the background to white and you will see the problem.

The VPS has nothing to do with your screen. Refreshing the charts changes nothing.

Hi William,

i did change the BACKGROUND TO WHITE.

but what does this have to do with the BID LINE??

the problem ONLY can be solved, when i shut down the MT5 platform and reload it.

It always happend when data flow is very volatil .............

Could this be the CGQ DAta flow into Mt5?

I only see the problem and it happens frequently.

I run only BASIC indicators, like S&R Fib lines on my chart. nothing Fancy.

So what do you suggest??

Saludos

Rudolf

Price discrepancy between bid/ask and BARCHART showing continues????

rudolfo007 #: Price discrepancy between bid/ask and BARCHART showing continues????

Please provide more technical details ... How to report technical issues?

How to report technical issues?
How to report technical issues?
  • www.mql5.com
To get good and efficient help you need to provide all the relevant technical informations about your context when using the application (MT5 deskt...

rudolfo007 #: i did change the BACKGROUND TO WHITE. but what does this have to do with the BID LINE??

If the problem is the Bid line color, you would have seen it. If you don't, it's something else.

My only suggestions is

1. Can't use tools & periods - buttons greyed out - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2
  2. toolbox not fully expanding - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2022)

Mac issue with floating windows for MT5 - General - MQL5 programming forum #6 (2020)

rudolfo007:

The Problem OCURRS frequently... the Bar/or Canlde Chart does not show the BID/ASK price.?????????

Did you bother to read the answers in your other related topic ?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL VPS Problems

Alain Verleyen, 2023.06.22 20:27

Ok we can see the Bid/Ask being from the the bars. However do you know that such charts on Futures are build from the "Last" price ? So it can perfectly happen the bid/ask are far from the bars.

That doesn't mean there is no problem on your chart, but at least it needs to be checked correctly.

rudolfo007 #:
Price discrepancy between bid/ask and BARCHART showing continues????

Yes there is an issue as the last price should always match the current bar close price.

Please press F2, and post a screenshot of the MT5 task manager.

Reason: