VPS Error LD4 19

Hi MQL5, 

Good mormning. 

I am trying to subscribe to the VPS for my AVA TRADE 6, but keep having this error: LD4 19.

Pls help, thanks

Chin Kee:

Hi MQL5, 

Good mormning. 

I am trying to subscribe to the VPS for my AVA TRADE 6, but keep having this error: LD4 19.

Pls help, thanks

Can you provide a screenshot ?

Hi Alain,

Previous it was showing LD4 19 as error message but now it is showing another...Thannks

Chin Kee #:

Hi Alain,

Previous it was showing LD4 19 as error message but now it is showing another...Thannks

You connected Metatrader to your trading account (AVA-Real 6 broker's server) and trying to subscribe to MQL5 VPS.
But MQL5 VPS subscription is per trading account.
And the system made a message to you that there is no any VPS server at the moment to be near your AVA-Real 6 server (trading account).

-----------------

You can check it using this page:
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps

-----------------

So, as I see - there is one MQL5 VPS server (LD4 31) to be near this your broker's server and you can subscribe to VPS from this your AVA-Real 6 broker's server.
Restart your computer and try again ...

HI Sergey,

I keep facing the same issue. It says AVA 6 can't be found.

And asking me to download MT5 when I am using MT4....

How to proceed pls ?

Screenshot

Screen

You can type/write Ava, and the computer will propose the server names to you:

so you scroll the page down and select your select your broker's server (select = left mouse click):

--------------------

in Metatrader: make sure that your Metatrader is connected to your trading account with/using this broker's server.

--------------------

If it is still error, so restart computer, restart Metatrader, clean temporary internet files in the browser, change internet provider from home internet to mobile internet for 5 or 10 minutes, restart your router to change IP, and so on (means: do something).

Chin Kee:

Hi MQL5, 

Good mormning.

Pls help, thanks

Please try again now. And make sure to not make too many cancelations.
Reason: