Wrong earning

There are people who subscribe to my signal page, but it says there is no earnings.  Is there a deadline for my subscription fee to be reflected in my account?

Mithat Tuncer Tuncel: There are people who subscribe to my signal page, but it says there is no earnings.  Is there a deadline for my subscription fee to be reflected in my account?

Yes! It is in the Signal Rules ...

V. Payments

5. The Signal Provider automatically receives the Subscriber’s fee for using the Signals in a week upon the Subscription period expiration.
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Firstly, thank you for your reply. I carefully read the link you sent. 

I couldn't understand this part below. Where should I upload my documents or is this necessary now, I think my account has been approved. Because I have subscribers

II. Signals Providers

1. Any User who has an MQL5 community account can become a Signals Provider. A fee-based subscription can only be set up after a successful registration as a Seller.
  2. The Administration checks the Seller's identity documents. Usually 10 working days are given for checking a User's application to register as a Seller, however the check can be completed sooner.
  3. In case discrepancies or errors are detected during the check, an application is rejected by the Administration with a reason for rejection specified. A new check of a corrected application is performed according to regular conditions stipulated in paragraph II.2.
  4. To confirm their identity, users need to provide a photograph of one of the following documents:
    • passport (double-page spread);
    • ID card or identity certificate (front side);
    • driver's license (front side).
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Mithat Tuncer Tuncel #: Firstly, thank you for your reply. I carefully read the link you sent. I couldn't understand this part below. Where should I upload my documents or is this necessary now, I think my account has been approved.

You are already an approved registered seller. You don't need to send any more documents.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You are already an approved registered seller. You don't need to send any more documents.

Thank you

Mithat Tuncer Tuncel #:Thank you
You are welcome.
Reason: