MAC

MQL-market still does not work directly on a MAC? (MT4/MT5)

The Market should work on MacOs (but it depends on the version of OS for example.

----------------

From 11th of June 2019 - New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements

Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications along with the copy trading service.

From 04th of September 2019.
The other good news, and for now - about Metatrader 4 build 1210 (and higher) -

Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications along with the copy trading service.

New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements - MetroTrader 5 platform to be released in 2019
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements - MetroTrader 5 platform to be released in 2019
  • www.mql5.com
The updated version of the metatrader 5 platform will be released on thursday, june 13, 2019. Mt5terminalinfo receives status and parameters of the connected metatrader 5 terminal. Mt5version returns the metatrader 5 terminal version

Some more information: post

Sergey Golubev #:
Some more information: post

I am looking specific for: Does that mean The Market works with MAC and MT4 -indicators?

Bernhard Schweigert #:

I am looking specific for: Does that mean The Market works with MAC and MT4 -indicators?

Yes, it works (it should work).
All the information on my posts about - everything about Mac.

Sergey Golubev #:
Yes, it works (it should work).
All the information on my posts about - everything about Mac.

Thanks 👍

Hi guys, I’m to copy & paste/drag a file (bot) from my Mac to mt5 (Mql5,expert). It is not allowing me to paste or drag from my Mac to mt5, but it moves to anywhere else on my Mac.

Does anyone know why?
Reason: